Haters gonna hate...

156882_630616840286373_106784248_n.jpg

1375877_715545691793487_870833764_n.jpg

index.php

1896735_795397613808294_31976061_n.png

246439_618771044804286_1688368351_n.jpg

It is clear now.Jews must return to Europe ! :p:

It is clear now.Jews must return to Europe ! :p:

Don't let him score brownie points, they are pretty woman all over the world and Norwegian woman alone look a hundred times better than thse pipe headed whores who play no purpose besides a propaganda purpose in the Israeli army which is an occupying aggressor.

You're giving him what he wants that way, does posting pictures of females have anything to do with military matters? No, so whys he posting them? For the propaganda purpose, he wants to give the terrorist military a good 'normal' image to it.

Don't let him score brownie points, they are pretty woman all over the world and Norwegian woman alone look a hundred times better than thse pipe headed whores who play no purpose besides a propaganda purpose in the Israeli army which is an occupying aggressor.

You're giving him what he wants that way, does posting pictures of females have anything to do with military matters? No, so whys he posting them? For the propaganda purpose, he wants to give the terrorist military a good 'normal' image to it.

Well,they're soldiers man.

And the name calling....:astagh:

Well,they're soldiers man.

And the name calling....:astagh:

No they aren't, they don't play any role as soldiers, most of these people you see are in the West Bank leading demolitions of people's homes and taking part in a brutal occupation. There's nothing honorable about this military which was formed from former terrorists.

This whole thread is to score brownie points, it's normal once in awhile to put pictures of female soldiers in military drills, however, this thread he chooses very selective photos of only pretty females for specifically propaganda purposes.

And you're here aiding it, disregarding their military record over something sickening. If you're that obsessed with woman go find a girlfriend in your country. Don't give credentials to a terrorist military.

No they aren't, they don't play any role as soldiers, most of these people you see are in the West Bank leading demolitions of people's homes and taking part in a brutal occupation. There's nothing honorable about this military which was formed from former terrorists.

This whole thread is to score brownie points, it's normal once in awhile to put pictures of female soldiers in military drills, however, this thread he chooses very selective photos of only pretty females for specifically propaganda purposes.

And you're here aiding it, disregarding their military record over something sickening. If you're that obsessed with woman go find a girlfriend in your country. Don't give credentials to a terrorist military.

Going by that logic this thread was posted in "Military Photos" section until it got derailed by angry rhetoric.The whole israelo-palestinian issue is debated heavily all over the forum and this thread could have been spared because its sole purpose was the presentation of pictures of the Israeli Defence Force,therefore a legitimate thread on a defence forum.

I will ignore the "find your girlfriend" rant,i have a fiancee thank you,and i can compliment pictures of females on the internet whenever i want.If someone can call me on that it's only the miss'es......if she finds out,which she won't,'cause i'm busy "working" right now for all she knows.8-)

I was right that haters gonna hate.

No they aren't, they don't play any role as soldier
Seems u are unable produce any post without a lie. They all are soldiers.

Since u are a retarded kid, u dont realize than in any modern army the overwhelming majority of soldiers are not combatants. Army simply cant function without these noncombatants properly. And women take their positions replacing men, so more men could go to combatant units. Thats how tiny Israel defends itself.

Going by that logic this thread was posted in "Military Photos" section until it got derailed by angry rhetoric.The whole israelo-palestinian issue is debated heavily all over the forum and this thread could have been spared because its sole purpose was the presentation of pictures of the Israeli Defence Force,therefore a legitimate thread on a defence forum.

I will ignore the "find your girlfriend" rant,i have a fiancee thank you,and i can compliment pictures of females on the internet whenever i want.If someone can call me on that it's only the miss'es......if she finds out,which she won't,'cause i'm busy "working" right now for all she knows.8-)

This thread has intentions, it's not about posting photos, it's about getting gaining credentials and restoring a better image of their military around the world. This is especially with excessive womanizing...they do this with my threads as well...I'm sorry, there's a serious competition between us Israelis and Palestinians and every minute in this world we fight for support, we defend our actions and justify them....

This is how one survives in this world, there's no breaks in this.

Thats how tiny Israel defends itself.

These rants of yours are so cute, :lol:

Everything I say including almost every human rights organization is a dirty lie. :lol:

Truth is you can't refute accusations made against the Israeli army and resort to deliberately lying in an obvious manner. Even after I highlight things for you you go back and reiterate your same lies of course without providing evidence to the contrary.

Give us evidence or statements by human right organizations that Israel did not use WP in populated areas during their offensive on Gaza. You won't find anything, because they all state the opposite.

You need to accept something you know well, your army lives off lies and deception.

Last edited:
flamer84 you see now with what kind of cry babies we are dealing with. :coffee:

Since Hazzy prefers men, here they are:
s3xbn7aiu1dsf6wynt3y.jpg

a19lonc1wjzlcgxk36lv.jpg

bgfc2ml13ypln9wgtd5i.jpg

ek7wby3w56tjsyyvyvzm.jpg

0whv8fbtw8xnney9hxn8.jpg

ef525cl88ckusdi7w1y0.jpg

qrrhsvprzauo8i0822uo.jpg

8m0511vz9jm6ech8oli1.jpg

zz2wi7zr1jlxvoqqueb0.jpg

9iova7k0hckbjqnfc3lv.jpg

@500 From what I understand, serving in your army is mandatory for just about all Israelis (please correct me if I'm wrong) How many tours of duty are mandatory?

Just because they don't wear a black tent over their body doesn't mean they are "Sluts" or "Whores". Learn to have respect for different cultures. I assure you there are hundreds of racist words for women in Burkha and a visit to CNN or Fox News would apprise you of those words. Just because in Palestine you keep the women indoors , don't allow them to work , don't allow them to wear what they like doesn't mean it's the same everywhere. Israel's a free country and women here have million times more rights than what a women in Palestine can ever dream of. You seem like just another islamist male chauvnist. Just because this woman's not wearing a Burkha , not staying in the house and cooking food ,she must be a slut.

The women he posted are several times more professional , beautiful and educated than these "Sluts" from the Hamas Graduating class

images

That's not even the worst of it. :lol: This one takes the cake

images

Last edited:
Those are security forces, there are beautiful woman everywhere, I can't post pictures of all Palestinian Hamas women since they are usually religious and veiled. However, this isn't no contest here. I don't have that approach where I try to attract people to my cause through immoral methods. As i said, in our religion we can't mimic Satan. If you prefer that way than go ahead but I want to shine on the final day.

Yup yup yup blah blah blah

Your country founded by terrorists and thugs thieves and murders yes terrorist menachem begin who blow up the British hotel this is your history are going to change it

and this words coming out of a terrorist Palestinian and should i care about it... You Cry to UN for a country.. When UN created Israel you terrorists were eager to Burn it to the ground... The Israeli Victory still haunts you people isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom