What's new

Israel attack on sudan details

how can it be observation when you didnt know it properly.

Like I said, he was conflating two different posts. Those two didnt refer to the same thing. At all. One was my observation the other a prelude to a question about Turkish history.

Peace. If you bothered to read a book instead of making irrational and emotional ramblings, you'd know why Israel gave up such a valuable territory.
Today it is clear that there is no such thing as peace with barbarians who only understand the might of a fist.

Look at what they are doing to their own people, to their own brothers... Savages do not desire peace, nor can they abide to former agreements when one is overthrown and replaced by those more fanatic.
If it wasn't for the 73 war, sinai would still be Israeli territory because no peace treaty would have been signed. Hence Egyptians call it victory.
Anyway, Muslim brotherhood will soon control Syria and then Jordan, resulting in a unified front against Israel. This has never happened before. During all previous wars, treachery, backstabbing and incompetency were the main reasons of failure from Arab side. No wonder Israelis called the revolutions "Arab Winter".

If it wasn't for the 73 war, sinai would still be Israeli territory because no peace treaty would have been signed. Hence Egyptians call it victory.
Anyway, Muslim brotherhood will soon control Syria and then Jordan, resulting in a unified front against Israel. This has never happened before. During all previous wars, treachery, backstabbing and incompetency were the main reasons of failure from Arab side, no wonder Israelis called the revolutions "Arab Winter".

Muslim Brotherhood of Syria is now seeking Asylum in Egypt! It doesn't matter. Whoever it is,the common enemy is Israel. Arabs need to win UN bids for progress,for Israel it is just no future!

Anyway, Muslim brotherhood will soon control Syria and then Jordan, resulting in a unified front against Israel. This has never happened before. During all previous wars, treachery, backstabbing and incompetency were the main reasons of failure from Arab side. No wonder Israelis called the revolutions "Arab Winter".

If Israel were to loose then it would result in a long "Middle East Winter". Be careful what you wish for . Dont become the proverbial Bhasmasur.

@Ptex :Correct me if I am wrong, but Egyptians have set up a whole museum dedicated to their 1973 'Victory' with huge murals painted with the help of North Koreans.
Syria also celebrates victory, although Israel stationed 30 km from Damascus and still holds Golan.

What is also symbolic, that both Egypt and Syria celebrate 6th Oct - the beginning of the war, and not the end of the war. For obvious reasons. ;) :whistle:

@Ptex :Correct me if I am wrong, but Egyptians have set up a whole museum dedicated to their 1973 'Victory' with huge murals painted with the help of North Koreans.

It is taught even today in their schools of how glorious their "victory" over Israel was. They don't mention the facts that their generals during the war were dismissed, executed or simply died from heart attacks while the Egyptian army was about to be annihilated before the US stepped in and stopped the onslaught.

The commanders of the Second and Third Armies, Generals Khalil and Wasel, were also dismissed from the army.[316] The commander of the Egyptian Second Army at the start of the war, General Mamoun, suffered a heart attack[130], or, alternatively, a breakdown, after the Egyptian defeat during the October 14 Sinai tank battle, and was replaced by General Khalil.[319][320

It is taught even today in their schools of how glorious their "victory" over Israel was. They don't mention the facts that their generals during the war were dismissed, executed or simply died from heart attacks while the Egyptian army was about to be annihilated before the US stepped in and stopped the onslaught.

The commanders of the Second and Third Armies, Generals Khalil and Wasel, were also dismissed from the army.[316] The commander of the Egyptian Second Army at the start of the war, General Mamoun, suffered a heart attack[130], or, alternatively, a breakdown, after the Egyptian defeat during the October 14 Sinai tank battle, and was replaced by General Khalil.[319][320

Isreal should prepare for war with Muslim brotherhood. Mass radicalism via religion is far worse than Pan arabism which has some rationality.

I would say it bode bad to Israel's future. The US is backing off ME to East Asia, and soon Israel will feel the fallout.

Egyptians and Arabs were so totally and decisively defeated in 1967 that any improvement over their 1967 performance is considered a victory for them.

Isreal should prepare for war with Muslim brotherhood. Mass radicalism via religion is far worse than Pan arabism which has some rationality.

If Muslim Brotherhood is stupid enough to start another war with Israel, Israel will simply reconquer the Sinai Peninsula from the Egyptians.

Egyptians and Arabs were so totally and decisively defeated in 1967 that any improvement over their 1967 performance is considered a victory for them.

If Muslim Brotherhood is stupid enough to start another war with Israel, Israel will simply reconquer the Sinai Peninsula from the Egyptians.

Exactly, had the US not stepped in, the area Israel now resides in would be much larger. Which is why it always strikes me as being so ironic that a lot of members on this forum have a deep seated hatred for the US, had it not been for the US they wouldn't even have a country to live in.

Israel is good at attacking weak nations imagine if they did that to a strong nation who has capability to respond they will turn into havoc.

These are causing psychological attacks trying to send a message we can attack and stuff but everyone knows anyone can attack a split up and weak sudan
You turks always prefer honor.
Is it smart to attack strong nations ? Maybe in turkey, but in reality its not always worth.
If Israel did attack, Its not because of honor, there must be something beyond.

Exactly, had the US not stepped in, the area Israel now resides in would be much larger. Which is why it always strikes me as being so ironic that a lot of members on this forum have a deep seated hatred for the US, had it not been for the US they wouldn't even have a country to live in.

Sinai is now not stable place, It would be good for israel to control it by itself, and stop the terror that taking place there nowdays, besides it will be much easier to control gaza strip and to obliterate terror organizations that are growing there today.

Back
Top Bottom