Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I support Palestinians.

musa-AL-SHAER101-THE-tank-deh1-e1319455238548.jpg

His signature - Same reaction...
Yeah... That's what I just noticed - LMAO ---- BAHAHAHAHHAHA

musa-AL-SHAER101-THE-tank-deh1-e1319455238548.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Buddy this image would've been so much better, if the stone throwing kid was studying high-energy physics or metallurgical engineering. The only thing picture signifies is that the kid has no idea about armor-tech :D

Now I would like to put a piece here from a Palestinian writer. But remember one thing that if we want to be supporters of Palestinians we must fight for the destruction of some Arab countries that are complicit namely Saudi and their leaders. Yes lets be consistent then when we ask for the destruction of Israel lets ask for the destruction of Saudi and other dictators who are assisting in the killings of Muslim Arabs and we should side with Iran

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...on-arab-muslim-countries-6.html#ixzz1ydwnWlzL

ahahahahahahaha.....i precisely remember an iranian mullah using the same words in Friday sermon recently..you are one good student.

palestine is becoming more forgotten for you people day by day
but someday men in black will give freedom to palestinians again like what they did for jews 2500 years ago

And here are my friends sorting out their feelings. And you were talking about AIPAC and Zionism BS?:lol: This thread will be my reference to you. I think it's crystal clear to the members here your real intentions. You were fooling us with your enmity to US and Israel. You are all the same. :pop:

I see no difference between Israel Saudis or Americans honestly.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/173522-saudi-arabia-israel-turning-foe-friend-2.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/173864-saudi-arabia-dancing-israels-tune-3.html

This thread will be my reference to you. You are all the same. :pop:
What do we have here... cry baby? If we disagree doesn't mean that you declare us "habba babba dabba galata makhoota pooh pooh" LMAO :D

but someday men in black will give freedom to palestinians again like what they did for jews 2500 years ago
Leave their problems with them... FREEDOOOOOMMMMMMMM :D

Who are these 'men in black'? :D

Man you crack me up - LMAO - I knew they are mentally challenged, but why the free help??? :D

Before we decide we must have all sides of an opinion. When I read that they cry of a Palestinian sister my heart cries for the Palestinians. But the likes of Saudi leadership have betrayed them

ahahahahahahaha.....i precisely remember an iranian mullah using the same words in Friday sermon recently..you are one good student.

Another abusive ad hominem attack. What is up with you man?? Your hatred for Iranians and your lack of intellect and education will hold you back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom