What's new

Israel and Non Arab Muslim countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Arabs will not react to it as many of them have relations with Israel, they have no right to question Pakistan. I am just curious, how would Israelis treat them, may be better than South Sudanese and maybe not. :undecided:

Off course Israel won't trust Pakistan. Terrorist attack on Nariman house which killed six Jews by Pakistan based militants during 2008 Mumbai attack is still fresh in their minds.

Nariman House Attack

I don't think so. Arabs will not react to it as many of them have relations with Israel, they have no right to question Pakistan. I am just curious, how would Israelis treat them, may be better than South Sudanese and maybe not. :undecided:

This is exactly what I mean about irrational Arabs. You are a nation of what is it 5 million with few resources with a half bred as a king tin pot dictator. Yet even when I saw that there was no one putting up a good fight for Palestine I put up an article by a Palestinian in post 90 to put up the alternate point of view and you could not help it but put down a nation of near 200 million with nukes could you?

I say that if we are not to recognise Israel cos of Palestinians then we should not recognise Saudis after all they are hand in glove with America and Israel and want to attack Iran who wants to defend the Palestinians.

We should not and can not see Saudis as allies and Israelis as enemies that position is simply inconsistent

So why do we have relations with Saudis who are on the same page as Israel in Syria and want to weaken Iranians who claim to be doing all this for Palestinians.

Probably the most important post here. We cant be selective in having relations with Saudi when they are in bed with Israel over the Syrian conflict and then turn around and be anti - Israeli - hypocritical.
I remember a phrase i read in "Animal Farm" by George Orwell.... "All animals are equal...... but SOME are MORE equal than others." You work it out for yourselves and decide what the aim of this thread was..:azn:

That's what I've been bitc** for the past 5 hours and absolutely no support :D
Probably the most important post here. We cant be selective in having relations with Saudi when they are in bed with Israel over the Syrian conflict and then turn around and be anti - Israeli - hypocritical.
I remember a phrase i read in "Animal Farm" by George Orwell.... "All animals are equal...... but SOME are MORE equal than others." You work it out for yourselves and decide what the aim of this thread was..:azn:

Nothing is permanent. That was retaliation for Kargil support. Just a message, standard business, nothing personal :)

If Pakistan offer them diplomatic ties Israel won't refuse because for them Jordanians and Egyptians are their top enemies but still having diplomatic relations. If Pakistan is expecting something great out of the diplomatic relation, I don't think it would happen.

I don't know, please ask an Israeli if they would really forget the death of 6 Jews.

Off course Israel won't trust Pakistan. Terrorist attack on Nariman house which killed six Jews by Pakistan based militants during 2008 Mumbai attack is still fresh in their minds.

Nariman House Attack

ISI has warned Israelis of attack on Israeli interest in the past. For your information Israel would want Pakistan to recognise it if you think otherwise you are naive.

ISI has warned Israelis of attack on Israeli interest in the past. For your information Israel would want Pakistan to recognise it if you think otherwise you are naive.

Read comment no. 102

6 Jews = Support of 200 million muslims + 300 retargeted nuclear weapons ====== You ask this, I think this is a deal made in heaven!
If Pakistan offer them diplomatic ties Israel won't refuse because for them Jordanians and Egyptians are their top enemies but still having diplomatic relations. If Pakistan is expecting something great out of the diplomatic relation, I don't think it would happen.

I don't know, please ask an Israeli if they would really forget the death of 6 Jews.

But my point that most are ignoring on here is why we are allies of Saudis? Saudi and Israel are working against Iran who is fighting for Palestine. So if we want to be for Palestine we should side with Iran against Saudi

6 Jews = Support of 200 million muslims + 300 retargeted nuclear weapons ====== You ask this, I think this is a deal made in heaven!

I don't know you can consult an Israeli.
But one Israeli told me 1 Israeli(Gilad Shalit)=1400 Palestinians.

Don't care for Israelis or Bhartis.

Pakistanis for Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad.

This is exactly what I mean about irrational Arabs. You are a nation of what is it 5 million with few resources with a half bred as a king tin pot dictator. Yet even when I saw that there was no one putting up a good fight for Palestine I put up an article by a Palestinian in post 90 to put up the alternate point of view and you could not help it but put down a nation of near 200 million with nukes could you?

I say that if we are not to recognise Israel cos of Palestinians then we should not recognise Saudis after all they are hand in glove with America and Israel and want to attack Iran who wants to defend the Palestinians.

We should not and can not see Saudis as allies and Israelis as enemies that position is simply inconsistent

And here are my friends sorting out their feelings. And you were talking about AIPAC and Zionism BS?:lol: This thread will be my reference to you. I think it's crystal clear to the members here your real intentions. You were fooling us with your enmity to US and Israel. You are all the same. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom