What's new

Islamists protest in London against French Mali role

Looking at the pictures posted in the article...i think they are scaring the UK more than france :D.

No, you should blame pathetic UK govt for letting it happen. Why do they have faith school to begin with. (yes I am talking about catholic schools as well). Segregation at such young age can fracture an already divided country (based on class or heritage)

Agreed. Also, because Jews have had Jewish legal court for centuries, Muslims were given the oppurtunity to have sharia courts and it went downhill from there.

More than anyone, it is the deobandis that gets this sht going bad in the first place, they turn wahabis from there, then hizbutahrir and then terrorists.

These retards say no country has sharia law including Saudi Arabia, thus they want to implement it here.

UK law needs to get tougher on these guys.

Agree with you fully I remember the case of Abdullah el-Faisal who was convicted of stirring up racial hatred and urging his followers to murder Jews, Hindus, Christians, and Americans sickening these animals are allowed in Europe!

That's 3rd generation immigrants for you. Their fathers & forefathers came to this country to make a good living for themselves & their kids. They had no time for this kinda nonsense. This generation had everything made for them... they have social security & unemployment benefit to fall back on.. & no need to look for a day job. What else to do? hold a placard & shout sharia.. that's their pass time. Cancel their benefits & child allowance... see how quick their priorities change.

No wonder there is a rise of such far right groups like EDL in UK when they see all this is like xmas come early for them!

Agree with you fully I remember the case of Abdullah el-Faisal who was convicted of stirring up racial hatred and urging his followers to murder Jews, Hindus, Christians, and Americans sickening these animals are allowed in Europe!
Majority of UK muslims do not agree with such view, and I think can only cringe when they see the placards. Although a large number of muslims are hostile to US (and british foreign policy which is aligned to US), they understand that they get far more rights than any muslim in muslim majority country.

However lot of racism and right winger nut jobs in society have made sure that immigrants never felt comfortable living here. So you study in islamic school, and abused by racists on street, no wonder your perspectives are different from majority.

No wonder there is a rise of such far right groups like EDL in UK when they see all this is like xmas come early for them!

Extremism breeds extremism. Good propaganda tool for BNP & their ilk..

Majority of UK muslims do not agree with such view, and I think can only cringe when they see the placards. Although a large number of muslims are hostile to US (and british foreign policy which is aligned to US), they understand that they get far more rights than any muslim in muslim majority country.

However lot of racism and right winger nut jobs in society have made sure that immigrants never felt comfortable living here. So you study in islamic school, and abused by racists on street, no wonder your perspectives are different from majority.

Alot of my Muslim friends often talk about Israel and Palestine, I think above all that is the big cause of anger for them and yeah the Iraq war did not help matters also.

Hindus and Sikhs have integrated alot better it could be due to a regional issue where majority of Indians tend to live in London and alot of the Pakistani community are in cities like Bradford, Luton which have a big problem with crime & unemployment issues.

I say deport them to the same countries from which they are importing their cousins from to marry. :D

These dudes take advantage of the rule of law and constitution to thumb the noses of the country that gave them a life..so deporting them would not be an option given that they are British citizens now and any case of deportation will awaken the left libbies who would make a hue and cry as if the cream of humanity is getting harassed..no that is not the solution..these guys need to be thrashed in streets and some sense knocked into their heads.

French action in Mali is illegal and a blatant violation of Malian sovereignty. Hollande didn't even bother, his own parliament before sending military to Mali and Spec Ops to Somalia. Lastly french forces are not operating under a UN charter.

Even Malians are supporting the French Attack against the Islaamist group. What do these clowns have a problem with that/?
Perhaps a local Imam arranged for that!! Bringing kids into protest.

They are making themselves to be looked in red.

"India" is not the topic. Don't derail or await tickets.

Cheers

French action in Mali is illegal and a blatant violation of Malian sovereignty. Hollande didn't even bother, his own parliament before sending military to Mali and Spec Ops to Somalia. Lastly french forces are not operating under a UN charter.

France is supported by the west african states who have also sent in troops

Around 60 Islamists including women in veils protested outside the French embassy in London on Saturday against France's military intervention in Mali.
The demonstrators held placards reading "French army, you will pay, the Muslims are on their way", "United Nations, go to hell" and "Sharia is the only solution for Mali".
French President Francois Hollande sent troops on Friday to help Malian forces hold back an advance by Islamist rebels, and on Saturday Paris announced that a French military pilot had been killed.
"Francois Hollande, you are a Satan," one of the protesters, Abu Shaafehi, said in French through a loudspeaker. "Sharia for France!"
The protest was divided into two groups, separated by several metres, of men in traditional dress and women in veils.
A group of British police stood guard outside the embassy but the protest dispersed peacefully.

image_update_0eecae06777c83e7_1358040003_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

photo_1358017856425-1-0.jpg

w460.jpg

Links :

Islamists Protest in London against French Mali Role
Islamists protest in London against French Mali role - Yahoo! News UK

Discuss .

Dont worry after the protest is over most of them will go to Maccers with the welfare money they recieve but I am happy they protested which is their right in a peaceful Manner.

Back
Top Bottom