What's new

Islamists protest in London against French Mali role

Most of them are pakistani origin....UK is sucked up big time

Many Brits are leaving Britian for Australia . Plus google about "londonistan" slang . Across the Channels Europeans Laugh on brits on their demise :D

Notice how Kobi used ninza instead of ninja..lol..somebody tell him there are few words that take only "j" and not "z" no matter the wannabe quotient.

Nice Catch :rofl:

Many Brits are leaving Britian for Australia . Plus google about "londonistan" slang . Across the Channels Europeans Laugh on brits on their demise :D

Nice Catch :rofl:

lol Europe is not far behind...Netherlands, Belgium , Sweden ,France everything is going to go under the golden rule of Khilafa. Europe this is reverse colonialism. Enjoy.

lol Europe is not far behind...Netherlands, Belgium , Sweden ,France everything is going to go under the golden rule of Khilafa. Europe this is reverse colonialism. Enjoy.

I dont Think so . Netherlands is fine , Belguim and France stance has gone very rigid on issues of "extreme religious zeal" and are dealing with wanna be Arabs hard handedly . Sweden and other countries are fine . As far as i have noticed . Muslims in the Scandinavian countries are far more Integrated in Local culture and population than other parts of Europe .

I generalized. All the nations teach their kids nationalism very early in the form of George Washington, Kamal Ataturk and their military struggle against enemy! Nationalism and Islam both are ideologies. I don't support bringing kids in these protests... I just replied because this type of threads are posted to promote islamophobia and to insult Islam and Muslims.

IN India we were taught of secularism and unity in diversity first and then the rest. This is a conspiracy funded by US and its allies to make Africa a hot bed for terror and slow down
India and China.

Woo woo ! Sharia for Britain baby !! :lol: When are these people going to learn ?

Do away with the social security & unemployment benefit... these guys will have to find a day job to earn their living, instead...

Whats an islamic attire? Thats arab bedouin attire, highly unsuitable for the cold climate of Uk and Europe.

Being a Muslim doesn't mean being an Arab, no matter what your Arabic masters tell you.

You don't need to teach me my religion Roy! Beard is not obligatory according to Quran. But its a part of standard muslim life style because of Sunnah and Hadith!! The black color can be justified from numerous sources of hadith... Its not obligatory but its advised not to wear bright colors that attract attention. Again, don't try to teach me my religion....

Only islamist can protest in this freezing cold, does hijab keep you warm?

You don't need to teach me my religion Roy! Beard is not obligatory according to Quran. But its a part of standard muslim life style because of Sunnah and Hadith!! The black color can be justified from numerous sources of hadith... Its not obligatory but its advised not to wear bright colors that attract attention. Again, don't try to teach me my religion....

Who said anything about beard? Ninjas didn't sport any beard as far as I know :woot: South Asians wearing Kandura, that too in a cold country is pretty silly. Makes me wonder if they are trying to be muslims or arabs, perhaps these misguided people think that being arab= being muslim.

Who said anything about beard? Ninjas didn't sport any beard as far as I know :woot: South Asians wearing Kandura, that too in a cold country is pretty silly. Makes me wonder if they are trying to be muslims or arabs, perhaps these misguided people think that being arab= being muslim.

I gave an example. Like Beard , Nekab black dress is not obligatory, but religious muslims do it because its Sunnah! muhammad pbuh had beard, his wives used to cover their face in front of outsiders. Its called Sunnah/Hadith! So please its part of religion, nothing Arab! If you still think its something related to Arabs, its your problem not mine!

Back
Top Bottom