What's new

Islamists impose sharia law in Timbuktu; 95 percent of Christians flee...

Those who are talking about sharia here knows nothing about real sharia. What they know is fox news sharia and taliban sharia.
yes
but the sharia of Al Qaida in Mali : i guess it is very similar to the one of talibans

Islamic law is best law in the world whcih give every human right to live, it protect non muslims give them all rights
Mainly it focuses on implementation of islamic judicial system which means everyones life, property and interests should be protected and violators should be punished accordingly
Financial point of view islamic law focuses on fair and practical transcation, you can see the effects of ineterst base financial systerm which brought whole world into crisis recently
All those who dont know can study history and stop propaganda, so there is no need for chiristians to run away

don't get emotional my brother. the chance of misuse of such law is high. we have seen mny example where it is misused by fanatics.

What misuse? There will be 2 laws...Sharia for Muslims and IPC for Non-Muslims. If a Muslim commits a murder, he will be beheaded..no questions asked and if a non-Muslim commits the same, he will be tried in a court under IPC.

Yes, I got a little carried away but it comes from an incident that happened in Kerala. A Muslim guy from my state got into a scuffle with a Saudi national in KSA and as a result the Saudi lost one of his eye. The Sharia court in KSA ordered that as a punishment, one eye of that guy be removed. Kerala politicians including the CM went on an overdrive to save him. His wife went on TV appealing for clemency. Fortunately, the King of KSA was about to visit India that time and as a sign of good will he pardoned him and deported him back to India. As soon as he landed, a TV channel interviewed him about his ordeal and you know what this moron said..I was ready to accept the punishment as it was according to Sharia. I could not control my anger at his statement..here we are whole of Kerala moving heaven and earth to save his sorry a** from the dungeons of KSA and this moron was ready to accept the punishment just bcs it was tagged Sharia.

Thats why I said I favor Sharia for Muslims in India, as even the liberal of Muslims doesn't even utter a word against the savage punishment meted out as per this law.

That oddly funny isn't it. I would expect Christians to migrate in droves to Timbuktu because there's shari3a there, ans now they don't even need to protect themselves because they have free-of-cost guardians.

Sharia consists of two parts, mate. It is more trouble for non-Muslims. India is a non-Islamic country and will remain so. People here have to adjust to common CIVIL law observing respect to the ancient Dharmic cultures and traditions of the nation. Sharia is a no-no here.

You realize that there is no Common Civil Law in India only Common Criminal Law

Personally I am for Sharia Law for Muslims in India, so that we can behead scums like Ajmal Kasab,Afzal Guru etc at public squares

That is where the Muslims have been smart...they want the Sharia for civil laws and IPC for criminal laws...

Infact they have that.

Islam is good religion but became very old religion now. Need to upgrade it.

Whatever was revealed in Quran was final and absolute...That is the word in itself and there can be no alterations to it.

Never mind it was only revealed in the early 7th century and this is the 21st century.

What misuse? There will be 2 laws...Sharia for Muslims and IPC for Non-Muslims. If a Muslim commits a murder, he will be beheaded..no questions asked and if a non-Muslim commits the same, he will be tried in a court under IPC.

Yes, I got a little carried away but it comes from an incident that happened in Kerala. A Muslim guy from my state got into a scuffle with a Saudi national in KSA and as a result the Saudi lost one of his eye. The Sharia court in KSA ordered that as a punishment, one eye of that guy be removed. Kerala politicians including the CM went on an overdrive to save him. His wife went on TV appealing for clemency. Fortunately, the King of KSA was about to visit India that time and as a sign of good will he pardoned him and deported him back to India. As soon as he landed, a TV channel interviewed him about his ordeal and you know what this moron said..I was ready to accept the punishment as it was according to Sharia. I could not control my anger at his statement..here we are whole of Kerala moving heaven and earth to save his sorry a** from the dungeons of KSA and this moron was ready to accept the punishment just bcs it was tagged Sharia.

Thats why I said I favor Sharia for Muslims in India, as even the liberal of Muslims doesn't even utter a word against the savage punishment meted out as per this law.

what if i use my right if expression which offend very basic of islam? will i be booked under IOC or sharia? I am bin muslim.

its not as simple as u say.

There seems to be alot of ignorance and hate, so let just go over a few facts shall we?

1. It is the right of every people to have laws that they want, outsiders have no right to tell them them other wise
2. for sharia law, there is no country on earth that implements it. Even the house of Saud does not implement is because Sharia forbids a monarchy.
3. You people seem to think that modern "Muslim" countries exist in a vacuum. Let's not forget that the Europeans were the ones who destroyed all indigenous laws and forced theirs on foreign people through force and violence.
The upshot of this process is that now we have most countries now have a bastardization of Sharia. Pakistan for example is common law with sprinkles of Sharia in it.

As for your arguments that there are no good examples, well that's because there are no examples of Sharia at all.
Most "sharia" countries are basically illiterate farmers doing their thing. Comparing this to actual sharia is like saying "look common law has failed in Zimbabwe, there for common law is evil, blah blah blah"

Of course most of you posting here don't really care, you are just here to air your bigotry.

what if i use my right if expression which offend very basic of islam? will i be booked under IOC or sharia? I am bin muslim.

You will be booked under IPC as you are non-Muslim..if a Muslim offends other religions then Sharia..its as simple as that.

But I think this argument is useless as it will never be a reality.

As far as I know there is no blasphemy law in India and as I said Sharia only for Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom