What's new

Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force

Most of Iranian Air Force equipment is now obsolete, they desperately need new high end fighters.

Tomcat-IR.jpg

this is not iranian....

Iranian Air force has been suffering since the revolution , especially after the sanctions . When a country like Iran lacks a good and powerful Air force then it has to work on air defense systems which is kinda well done however its not the ideal way and can't replace Air force .

I hope these fuc'king political problems end as soon as possible ( however its impossible as the wolves never sleep and still dreaming for Iran's wealth ) cos unlike those stupid Arabian countries that spend their whole life and money on western weapons , Iranian regular people need the money on society , educational system and industry than military stuffs . Iranians don't need Air force , they need safe cars and appropriate roads in order not to lose 27000 people per year .
, They need industry and employment in order not to have millions of educated unemployed and in order not to have poverty and in order not to see prostitution .

Indeed the sanctions have jeopardize Iran over the last 3 decades.

Just so u know, we don't spend the entire money of ours on weaponry but I think the best term we could apply is a fair-and-balance spending. We got 10s of Unis ,students abroads,and we own the BIGGEST company in human history, Aramco (;

Indeed the sanctions have jeopardize Iran over the last 3 decades.

Just so u know, we don't spend the entire money of ours on weaponry but I think the best term we could apply is a fair-and-balance spending. We got 10s of Unis ,students abroads,and we own the BIGGEST company in human history, Aramco (;

Saudi Arabia has one of the World's Highest Percent of GDP spent on Military Expenditure, along with Qatar and Oman ( over 10% ).

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2034rank.html

Iran-140MP and Shahed-278

Last edited by a moderator:
No they don't. Their most capable aircrafts are the Mig-29s and the F-14s. Of which the number of serviceable aircrafts are not certain.

Both JP and Fars news reported that Iran has Su-30s.

I like the Migs ,and would love seeing the 35 at the hand of our boys :D

Back
Top Bottom