What's new

Islamic cleric decrees it OK for Syrian rebels to rape women

raptor22

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Islamic cleric decrees it OK for Syrian rebels to rape women

syria-620x413.jpg

An Islamic cleric has cleared the path for rebels in Syria, who are trying to oust President Bashar Assad, to rape women, so long as they’re non-Sunni.

Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-Ajlawni, who hails from Jordan but who lived in Damascus for 17 years, sent a message via YouTube: It’s a “legitimate fatwa” for Muslims waging war against Mr. Assad and trying to put in place a Sharia government to “capture and have sex with” Alawites and other non-Sunni, non-Muslim women, Human Events reports. Mr. Assad is part of the Alawites sect.

In the video, the cleric called non-Muslim women by their Arabic term, “melk al-yamin,” Human Events reports. The term is from the Koran and refers to non-Muslim sex slaves, Human Events says.

This isn’t the first time Islamists have called for the raping of women.

A preacher in Saudi Arabi, Muhammad al-Arifi, sent forth a fatwa a few months ago giving ****** fighters the right to have “intercourse marriage” with Syrian women they caught, and for that act to take enough time “to give each fighter a turn,” Human Events reports.

Source

Complete text

Just I could say it's gross, disgusting and vicious.

Don't give free time for self-proclaimed "sheikhs" without any influence. Nobody takes them seriously.

Also honestly speaking then rapes will always happen during a war no matter where it is. The Russians rapped nearly 1 million German women in the last months of WW2.

Whenever there are men in war and the enemy is around such things can happen.

But this pointless thread will give Islamophobes here free roam to spread their ignorance.

The Child-Murderer (Al-Assad) and his gangs have actually raped plenty of civilian Syrians. Make a thread about that since it actually has happened.

How about if some religious leader gives permission to NATO troops to rape women in Afghanistan, Iraq or where ever they are deployed?

Doesn't it sound retarded, creepy and a messed up religion now? and that religious leader sound like a douche bag?

The rebels never raped any Syrians, they are protecting the civilians against the Shia rapist army. The Shia rapist army are rapping every women everytime they see them walking. Stop trolling, we suunis aren't savages like Shia.

It beats me how religious leaders can make such sweeping statements ( pass judgements ?) on social issues that are clearly outside the ambit of religion.

Isnt there anyway such gents can be brought to the book ?

Don't give free time for self-proclaimed "sheikhs" without any influence. Nobody takes them seriously.

Also honestly speaking then rapes will always happen during a war no matter where it is. The Russians rapped nearly 1 million German women in the last months of WW2.

But this pointless thread will give Islamophobes here free roam to spread their ignorance.

The Child-Murderer (Al-Assad) and his gangs have actually raped plenty of civilian Syrians. Make a thread about that since it actually has happened.
these self-proclaimed "sheikhs" are under full support of your dictator and at the same time they support him too with brainwashed terrorists.

That's a lie. He is a Jordanian citizen much like the Egyptian and they act alone.

Iranian Shia fanatics on the other hand don't hide their alliances with the Iranian regime when they make similar comments. All the meddling and troubles is due to the Iranian interference. You get what you have deserved.

‫

King Abdullah of KSA is 1000 times the leader as your fake "Ayatollah" and Supreme Leader. We have good relations with any country outside of Iran unlike you.

You will and can never threaten/defeat us 300 million Sunni Arabs and 1.3 billion Sunnis with you fake exports to our lands. So forget about it unless you want another conquest of your lands.

You make it sound like that it is not a big deal because the rebels did it, and then you shift mode into talking about Assad to take attention away from the crime of rape the rebels are committing in Syria. One day these same rebels will come back to your backyard, and you will be calling them terrorrists. The snake will turn to bite it's master.

You make it sound like that it is not a big deal because the rebels did it, and then you shift mode into talking about Assad to take attention away from the crime of rape the rebels are committing in Syria. One day these same rebels will come back to your backyard, and you will be calling them terrorrists. The snake will turn to bite it's master.

That's fine, Iranian but I have seen no evidence of actual rapes by the rebels. If I do I will condemn it. I don't represent the rebels nor am I their spokesman just like anyone else here.

Same about the Child-Murderer and his gang and supporters here.

KSA has among the lowest crime rates for a reason. Because criminals are dealt with. Same with Al-Qaeda who were defeated in KSA after causing death and troubles. Now most are in Yemen and Iraq because those two countries are in chaos.

That's fine, Iranian but I have seen no evidence of actual rapes by the rebels. If I do I will condemn it. I don't represent the rebels nor am I their spokesman just like anyone else here.

Same about the Child-Murderer and his gang and supporters here.

KSA has among the lowest crime rates for a reason. Because criminals are dealt with. Same with Al-Qaeda who were defeated in KSA after causing death and troubles. Now most are in Yemen and Iraq because those two countries are in chaos.
If the terrorrist ''rebels'' succeed in Syria, they will come back to Saudi Arabia to topple the corrupt monarchy and all those useless princesses spending money on hookers and liquor from the oil wealth that they steal from the people.

I have a doubt. Does the police nor his own followers, say to the cleric "Hey what u say is wrong?" .
These men's are better behind bars.

Those "instigating" rape should get worser punishment than rapist.

I didn't knew the extent of rape in Germany. Can you please shed some light on that (because at this rate German race would have been polluted - ironic considering the Nazi legacy)

The rebels never raped any Syrians, they are protecting the civilians against the Shia rapist army. The Shia rapist army are rapping every women everytime they see them walking. Stop trolling, we suunis aren't savages like Shia.

That's quite interesting. Just yesterday, many ummah boys were going on about "there is no shia or sunni.....just muslim".

Your thoughts ?

Back
Top Bottom