What's new

Islamabad Afghan camps search operation, 70 suspects held

Hahah, wasn't it CIA with help of an Afghan agent, which conducted a raid close to Islamabad, and killed your good friend Osama.
As singh said: Pakistan is still the epicenter of terrorist, enjoy the TTP:devil:

ohhh and you are proud to be a agent ? its not beghariti ? ok whats this a country or a prostitute ?

afghanistan-map-nato.jpg

he is jst a bald man, a man who losted in the gerl elections, i guss?
No need to make rant when you don't know the reality...
This Chaudry nisar got 130,000 from NA 51, He lost from NA52 but he got 101,097 votes... He lost a Punjab assembly seat but on other hand he won PP6..... Overall, 2 win, and 2 lost.... @batmannow , Mark my Words, PPPP, PMLN AND PTI is future of Pakistan..... Tough competition is expected in next election....
Popularity of PMLN and PTI is increasing every day, even Popularity of PPPP is also increasing..

You can only sit and criticize all parties :omghaha::rofl::omghaha: Enjoy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to shove it in your head with something very easy real life example.......

Punjabis:

Is a Pakistani Rajpoot as loyal to Pakistan as an Indian Rajpoot?

NO. Because he is Indian FIRST, doesn't give a crap about Pakistan.

Similarly extrapolate this logic to Afghans...... NLA guys are all over Pakistan...... they pass themselves as Afghans.....

Do I need to drill this info into your head by some other means? :pissed:

What kind of a stupid analogy is that ? :unsure:

Indian Rajputs & Pakistani Rajputs don't have any love lost between the two of them ! :blink:

Whereas Afghan Pukhtoons - Hamaraaa khateiii haiii, hamareiii mulk mein rehteiii hain aur hamiii ko gaaaliii nikalteiii haiiin ! :angry:

ohhh and you are proud to be a agent ? its not beghariti ? ok whats this a country or a prostitute ?

afghanistan-map-nato.jpg

Come it from those who was slave of the British empire, what was those 24 Pakistani soldiers whom was massacred by american attack helis, haha, they have base in Afghanistan but thier operations is inside your country.
So here is my point, if US is a man "he lives in Afghanistan, and when he needs a prostitute he is driving to pakistan, because the Goverment of pakistan can't say anything to it."

Loans whom without your society will not run, and i'm Afghan. Beghairat? hmm Pakistan has lost all wars it has been in.

And Afghanistan has been under occupation for the past 40 years ! :unsure:

Care to compare some notes ? :undecided:

Come it from those who was slave of the British empire, what was those 24 Pakistani soldiers whom was massacred by american attack helis, haha, they have base in Afghanistan but thier operations is inside your country.
So here is my point, if US is a man "he lives in Afghanistan, and when he needs a prostitute he is driving to pakistan, because the Goverment of pakistan can't say anything to it."

Says a guy whose country has been ruled by the blue-eyed boys of the Russians, the Pakistanis & now the Americans ! :)

As stupid as yours. That was the point.

Afghan Pashtuns aur Afghan Tajiks kay darmyan tumm fark hee nahin karr saktay, and you blame the Pashtuns! There are many varieties, and you should know the difference first.

What kind of a stupid analogy is that ? :unsure:

Indian Rajputs & Pakistani Rajputs don't have any love lost between the two of them ! :blink:

Whereas Afghan Pukhtoons - Hamaraaa khateiii haiii, hamareiii mulk mein rehteiii hain aur hamiii ko gaaaliii nikalteiii haiiin ! :angry:

Send your address in Copenhagen and I'll personally come and massacare you there! :D

Indian troll..... off of this thread now.... no more ****, unless you can prove that you are an Afghan!

You didn't even understand the Pushto I used in the other post. You don't understand Puhsto/Turkic. So who are you, if not a Farsiban / Yindo!!! :D

Pushto is not a language it is Pashto, and i speak it fluently, but in order to keep this debate in an acceptable level, then please only in english.
I can speak both of Afghanistans national languages, so please spare us from you nonsense

Afghan Pashtuns aur Afghan Tajiks kay darmyan tumm fark hee nahin karr saktay, and you blame the Pashtuns! There are many varieties, and you should know the difference first.

Thank my previous post first ! :angry:

Bhai bandaaa shaaakl sei Kashmiri type goraa-chitaaa lageiii aur muuunh sei Pashton boleiii tou mein useeiii kiyaaa Martian samjhooon ? :P

Afghans are Afghans - I don't give a frig whether they come in different shapes & sizes ! This is Our Land not theirs & consequently they should get the foOk out of our country !

How many of your Afghnistanese Languages can you speak? I bet Hindi only, as that might be your mother tongue.... no no please go ahead and let's have a bit of chit chat in your "national" language, you effin Farsiban!

Pushto is not a language it is Pashto, and i speak it fluently, but in order to keep this debate in an acceptable level, then please only in english.
I can speak both of Afghanistans national languages, so please spare us from you nonsense

Send your address in Copenhagen and I'll personally come and massacare you there! :D

Indian troll..... off of this thread now.... no more ****, unless you can prove that you are an Afghan!

Do you wan't to kill me, do you know the psychical superiority an Afghan has compared to pakistanis, you need atleast 100 men my freind

afghanistan-map-nato.jpg

afghan is defeated by terrorists supported by ISI and CIA in late 80s now they are rising. despite a newly formed country they are successfull in stopping us special forces attack on civilians. Their military is now funded by US, so sometimes afghan has to play like an US agent.

But what about your Pakistan? being a nuclear armed country they failed to protect there citizens from CIA drone attack, Americans came to pakistan's heart and kill Osama and taken away his body before pakistan know about the attack. the CIA is continuing the attack on pakistan. having sophisticated air defense and fighter jets pakistan is not even capable of stoping the drones entering the pakistan air space.

nato in afghan is to help afghan to create a new democratic country. ISAF in pakistan is to kill Pakistanis they came and kill your 24 soldiers in cold blood and the Pakistani government failed to punish them. your entair defense network is monitered bu US, your nuclear arsenal is in constant thread of raid from US special forces.

these camps seriously need to be wound up and thrown to afghanistan

Pakistan should seriously start thinking about deporting all afghanis irrespective of the thing if they hold pak nationality or not

If they hold Pakistani nationality, why would you expel them? Thats just plain stupid. Lets throw you somewhere in India regardless of your pakistani nationality.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom