What's new

Islam is a religion of peace not terrorism : Zardari

no the real problem is that u indians try to present false stuff as if it was real, it wont harm Islam even u indians make ur own stories and post it everywhere,

Islam is the fastest growing religion in USA. so those Americans are terrorists?
go get some brain n dont post crap

No one claimed all Muslima are terrorists.

Why did you bring USA into this? Is the best example of an Islamic country you could find?

Most Islamists actually call it the great Satan and the biggest terrorist though. ;)

What is the source of the "fastest growing" claim? Is it due to immigration? Higher birth rate or conversion? How many converts per year? What % of the population?

When was it not in an hijacked state?

It wasn't Pakistan that formed (they trained them to fight the Soviets, but didn't create them) the Afghan Mujahideen & all the international terror groups that you find all over Africa & the Middle East, or what you find in the former Soviet territories like Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan & other countries around the world. I'm pretty sure you know who did that ;)

It wasn't Pakistan that formed (they trained them to fight the Soviets, but didn't create them) the Afghan Mujahideen & all the international terror groups that you find all over Africa & the Middle East, or what you find in the former Soviet territories like Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan & other countries around the world. I'm pretty sure you know who did that ;)

OK, who created them?

Remember, the question is not who used them.

Saudi Arabia formed them, in collusion with US money.

Were they all Saudi teachers teaching in the Madressas on the border and FATA?

What was used to teach and motivate them?

What happened when USA went away in 1989? Who tried to use them for the 2 decades afterwards?

A pathetic reply to facts. Something that has come to ve expected fro the deluded.

You talking of history is a joke. You don't know jack about it and you prove that every day.

A Bengali trying to act racist, what a joke when millions of you were killed for the same reason not so long back (and saved by the same Indians). Not a single one of them was ever punished.

I see you dont mind it supporting an 'I am ashamed to be called an Indian.'

Get a grip on reality. Its folks from hindu religion that kills two miilion baby girls year. A massive genocide happens under your freaking Islam hating nose. This does not cause any disturbance in your peace ? Your kind wiped out Buddism from India.You blame Islam for that.

Take a look at this news your brethern strangled his 4 yr old little girl. You know why ?

Man kills daughter, dumps body in drain - The Times of India

You should bury your face in sand if you have any sense of shame.

Were they all Saudi teachers teaching in the Madressas on the border and FATA?

What was used to terach and motivate them?

What happened when USA went away in 1989? Who tried to use them afterwards for the 2 decades afterwards?

The Mujahideen were created by the ideology known as 'Wahabism'/Salafism provided by Saudi Arabia. They established Madrassahs that provided this very specific ideology 'Salafism' that was foreign to Pakistan at the time (just like Deobandism was foreign to Pakistan, but came to Pakistan from India). Anyone can train how to use a gun & fight, but the biggest hurdle is getting them ideologically brainwashed, & Saudi Arabia did that with Salafism perfectly, & US money was used to establish these Madrassahs that indoctrinated people with Salafism, & that's what created the Mujahideen. The US also gave money to the ISI to train these Mujahideen to fight the Soviets.

I see you dont mind it supporting an 'I am ashamed to be called an Indian.'.

I don't reply to hallucinations. I regard people obsessed with these things very lowly indeed.

Get a grip on reality. Its is folks from hindu religion that kills two miilion baby girls year. A massive genocide happens under your freaking Islam hating nose. This does not cause any disturbance in your peace. Your kind wiped out Buddism from India.You blame Islam for that.

Shows idiocy of the highest order and lack of basic knowledge.

Buddhism is an Indian Dharmic religion, a reformist movement in Hinduism. You show amazing lack of knowledge about the history and are behaving like an Islamist apologist with little knowledge.

Take a look at this news your brethern strangled his 4 yr old little girl. You know why ?

Man kills daughter, dumps body in drain - The Times of India

Talking of an individual crime? Shows what you are made of.

You should bury your face in sand if you have any sense of shame

In fact the ungrateful wretches should be doing that.

when Muslim extremists kill someone than its called terrorism, when american forces kill 65,000 innocents than its war?

why did nato kill 30,000 tribal Pakistanis who were innocents.

all religions have extremists but media shows Islam as villain, screw western media

If you realize, it was the taliban/AQ (you guys in general terms) who started it by attacking American homeland. When you mess with a superpower this is what you get. You reap what you sow.

I don't reply to hallucinations. I regard people obsessed with these things very lowly indeed.

Shows idiocy of the highest order and lack of basic knowledge.

Buddhism is an Indian Dharmic religion, a reformist movement in Hinduism. You show amazing lack of knowledge about the history and are behaving like an Islamist apologist with little knowledge.

Take a look at this news your brethern strangled his 4 yr old little girl.

Talking of an individual crime? Shows what you are made of.

In fact the ungrateful wretches should be doing that.

Dude why do you guys kill two million babies a year ? How did that father feel when he slowly squeezed the life out of that 4 yr old body ? Seriously you guys are really a sick bunch of God knows what.

The Mujahideen were created by the ideology known as 'Wahabism'/Salafism provided by Saudi Arabia. They established Madrassahs that provided this very specific ideology 'Salafism' that was foreign to Pakistan at the time (just like Deobandism was foreign to Pakistan, but came to Pakistan from India). Anyone can train how to use a gun & fight, but the biggest hurdle is getting them ideologically brainwashed, & Saudi Arabia did that with Salafism perfectly, & US money was used to establish these Madrassahs that indoctrinated people with Salafism, & that's what created the Mujahideen. The US also gave money to the ISI to train these Mujahideen to fight the Soviets.

What is your point?

US used Islamic fanatics to achieve their goal when it aligned with their interests. We all know that.

Dude why do you guys kill two million babies a year ? How did that father feel when he slowly squeezed the life out of that 4 yr old body ? Seriously you guys are really a sick bunch of God knows what.

You ar truly a funny person.

He was a pathetic man to do that but it is a social problem that is illegal and punishable. But we don't call them "deficient in intellect and religion"!

You know who do that?

Also check the number of missing girls in your Chinese idols. Check out the gender gap report and see the 9 woprst countries are Islamic.

Anyway, I am out. No point arguing with the likes of you.

You ar truly a funny person.

He was a pathetic man to do that but it is a social problem that is illegal and punishable. But we don't call them "deficient in intellect and religion"!

You know who do that?

Also check the number of missing girls in your Chinese idols. Check out the gender gap report and see the 9 woprst countries are Islamic.

Anyway, I am out. No point arguing with the likes of you.

Run forrest run.

wtf are you talking. Your country has one of the worst sex ratios in the world. Just because you don't face with your problems, it doesn't make you better. You you even check your county's state before posting your usual nonsense? You guys are decades behind India in empowering your women.

800px-Sex_ratio_over_65_per_country_smooth.png

wtf are you talking. Your country has one of the worst sex ratios in the world. Just because you don't face with your problems, it doesn't make you better. You you even check your county's state before posting your usual nonsense? You guys are decades behind India in empowering your women.

800px-Sex_ratio_over_65_per_country_smooth.png

Facts don't matter for such people.

Back
Top Bottom