What's new

ISIS: "We will raise our flag in Tehran"

it will be a deep shit even worse than soviet union in afghanistan and american vietnam . Syria now 4 years and bachar only controls 25% of the country , he has run out of man power and now uses hezbollah , iraqi militia and tribal alawites as his core army, there is no anymore something called syrian army.

with iraqi militias now retreating to iraq the situation in syria will be worse for assad and hezbollah will have to add more soldiers in the syrian oven .
And already there are calls in Lebanon to cut on Hizi activities, as they understand that this interference will eventually result in retaliation that Lebanon cant afford anymore. This all of this could easily have been avoided if instead of the stupid mullahs going in all guns blazing for their poster boy bachar, they had acted wisely and forced him to step down. But they dont seem to ever learn from their stupidity ever.

That is true. Iran has a front in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and couple of others. It will strain Iranian economy and resources. Probably it will end with economic crises and worse.

I completely agree with you in that , their economy is 1/3 the size of turkish economy so the effect will come in next few years . After all iran is a police state , they suppress people harshly to avoid showing their internal suffering .

Iran is at breaking point under US sanctions – and its leaders feel the heat | World news | theguardian.com

ISIL will be a strain on both iraqi and iranian economy with iraq now losing kirkuk the shia goverment will entirely rely on their oil in the south to finance the war with isil and strengthen internal security in south.

You know people in basra are not happy feeding the rest of iraq , they demanded more fees etc as this war with isil goes for years other parts of southern iraq will seek independence like rich oil province in basra .

Imagine how many mullahs will be catching flights for USA and Europe claiming asylum rather then fighting the fire that lite up them selves.

Many mullahs have already bought huge houses in USA, and Canada, and they have already planned for that day to escape quickly and safely. :lol::lol::lol:

saddam attacked iran between 1980-1988. at first day of war saddam said his forces occupy tehran in 4 days. most of M.E countries and all europe and US supported iraq in that war. 8 years of war with iran ( that had so many problems in the first years of revolution) but in the end they couldn't get one cm of iran.

now i can only laugh at ISIL's dumb-a$$ :lol:
i agree
with your avatar :D

After the conquest of KRG and Iraq. Then they will liberate Iranians. I bet also they will bring Islam to us Kuffar Turks. :p:

I'm so excited, I'm going to play hide and seek with an ISIL operative with a bomb wrapped around his waist. Then he will 'liberate' me, from the earthly life of course. :P

On a serious note, this whole ISIL thing proved one thing to me here: That how some people will turn sides and change colors in hours and minutes, how some people will cheer for terrorism and terrorists because it's targeting people they don't like.

Many mullahs have already bought huge houses in USA, and Canada, and they have already planned for that day to escape quickly and safely. :lol::lol::lol:
Are you joking or are you for real? :lol:

I completely agree with you in that , their economy is 1/3 the size of turkish economy so the effect will come in next few years . After all iran is a police state , they suppress people harshly to avoid showing their internal suffering .

Iran is at breaking point under US sanctions – and its leaders feel the heat | World news | theguardian.com

ISIL will be a strain on both iraqi and iranian economy with iraq now losing kirkuk the shia goverment will entirely rely on their oil in the south to finance the war with isil and strengthen internal security in south.

You know people in basra are not happy feeding the rest of iraq , they demanded more fees etc as this war with isil goes for years other parts of southern iraq will seek independence like rich oil province in basra .
If you listen to the end of the video in the OP. You can say the reporter saying other Sunni Groups in Iraq have joined ISIS to kick out Shia dictator in Iraq. I think this war is much broader than we think. It is sunni demanding equality in Iraq. I don't know if Iran's economy is going to pull this.

...............And that's how you go backwards my friends!! Welldone Muslims.:yahoo:

On the other note now is the time to help Iraq. Airstrikes/Drones.

If the punk US & Nato forces didn't invade then this sh1t wouldn't have happened. there was nothing there so how the hell are they going backwards.

oh yeah i forgot you only go forward when you accept faggots etc

And already there are calls in Lebanon to cut on Hizi activities, as they understand that this interference will eventually result in retaliation that Lebanon cant afford anymore. This all of this could easily have been avoided if instead of the stupid mullahs going in all guns blazing for their poster boy bachar, they had acted wisely and forced him to step down. But they dont seem to ever learn from their stupidity ever.

The greatest enemy for a human is his own arrogance , I have met couple of assad supporters here , they were all excited 2 years ago now many started hating themselves for what happened in their country and were forced to leave due to lack of jobs and high unemployment rate in assad's safe havens on the syrian coast .

they say war did not reach our coastal cities but we lost our jobs and relatives who died fighting for assad , you will not find one alawite village that does it have someone killed in clashes with syrian rebels .

Iran should attack forcefully so ISIS retreat back to Saudi Arabia and Turkey to overthrow the House of Saud and create a Kurdish state.

I always wondered why many young iranian kids live in castles near toronto island without their parents , perhaps mulla's families are already enjoying it in canada while the mullas doing their job in iran

Why the hell are they slaughtering each other then ? its all for power

It's for justice and marginalization. Whoever comes into power marginalizes the other sect and carries out injustices.

Sectarianism in Islam didn't start out for power, it was started by a Jew called Abdullah ibn Sabah to malign and fragment Islam.

I always wondered why many young iranian kids live in castles near toronto island without their parents , perhaps mulla's families are already enjoying it in canada while the mullas doing their job in iran
There are many mullahs families who live abroad, specially in Canada. Even many of mullah agents have received citizenship there by investing money there. They have learnt a lesson from what happened to Shah agents, fans, family,.. after collapse of Shah regime.

Iran should attack forcefully so ISIS retreat back to Saudi Arabia and Turkey to overthrow the House of Saud and create a Kurdish state.
east_turkestan%20copy.jpg

Okay, Çin Çon ?

Back
Top Bottom