What's new

ISI success against CIA Secret War by Zaheerul Hassan

Look at the news....since ISI dogged CIA and started stalking their agents who were under covervas diplomatic staff..the number of duicide bombings has dropped to zero.
As they say "the proof is in the pudding".
Great work ISI..true patriots you are...

Look at the news....since ISI dogged CIA and started stalking their agents who were under covervas diplomatic staff..the number of duicide bombings has dropped to zero.
As they say "the proof is in the pudding".
Great work ISI..true patriots you are...

Err...There have been over 3-4 attacks in last 2-3 days itself..Nothing really has changed, except a lull because of Pakistani govt's attempt to broker a peace deal with terrorists in Pakistan

Err...There have been over 3-4 attacks in last 2-3 days itself..Nothing really has changed, except a lull because of Pakistani govt's attempt to broker a peace deal with terrorists in Pakistan

3-4 in border areas and one politically motivated on a baluch tribal leader..
but nothing in mainland pakistan and not anywhere near the scale it used to he when the so called "diplomatic staff" used to roam the country...
looks like you cant read th news.

3-4 in border areas and one politically motivated on a baluch tribal leader..
but nothing in mainland pakistan and not anywhere near tge scale it used to he when the so called "diplomatic staff" used to roamvtge country...
looks like you cant read th news.

Well, I pray that you are right and I am wrong in this, but to me, this just seems like a temporary lull.. And you do not consider Quetta and KP regions as mainland Pakistan?? That's news to me...

Well, I pray that you are right and I am wrong in this, but to me, this just seems like a temporary lull.. And you do not consider Quetta and KP regions as mainland Pakistan?? That's news to me...

well thanks for good wishes...
Quetta attack was politically motivated..not really terrorism of the type and scale we been suffering.
And no its not a lull...the chain is now broken...and the flow of money and resources to terrorists has been swearly disrupted...

anyway we don't expect Indians to love their nemesis ISI

Horribly written article. Compared to mammoth failures of the Army that has got us where we are today, It barely highlights ISIs miniature successes without going into details. Raymond davis was the biggest achievement that totally exposed the CIA clandistine war against Pak making Obama lie on tv but the nefariously corrupt begharat Army Sold him back to the states.The next day the American bootlicking generals got slapped back on the face with another drone strike killing so many civilians.

Dont expect an ounce of good from these Generals..

Its your own countryman who is proudly proclaiming the role of ISI in the 26/11 attack on Mumbai..
David Headley, former cia drg trafficker secret agent himself testified that no role of ISI in 26/11.

Mr. Zaheerul Hassan.

Do you know that you are violating the laws by posting classified stuff?
Do not be surprised if you land yourself in trouble by posting this online.
Nothing is classified in this article...everybody already knows that within our country...
only the author has to mention/addup one more thing in his article that infact Alqaida is the secret frontline branch of the CIA itself......:smokin:

What about Major Iqbal,
the one whom DAVID HEADLEY identified as the ISI officer who funded his surveillance trips to India.
'Major Iqbal' was never identified as an actual ISI officer, or for that matter as an actual member of the military.

The claims don't even establish whether or not he was actually a 'major' or if his name was even 'Iqbal'.

There are plenty of street thugs that choose to give themselves 'army rank nick-names' for street cred or what have you, that does not make them a part of the military.

End of discussion on this issue - it has been done multiple times on multiple threads already - go look up the Headley testimony threads and read through them.

ISI unsuccessfully against Zardari (Kennedy styles), Haqqanis/Ijaz Memogate, Osama bin ladin**, Mehran Attack, death of Benazir Bhutto and other events in some sort of intelligence failures.

**Everyone celebrated the biggest success OBL raid in 2011 humilating Pakistan in recent New Year Eve.

Interesting and well written article. ISI we stand by you. :pakistan:

I doubt R&AW has such friendly relations with the CIA.

See I don't disagree to what you think about the 13 consulates,but i just said that we haven't reached that level of relationship with the CIA like the ISI had.It will take time.I wouldn't disagree that Mossad and R&AW have a good relation.But I'll point that CIA knows what goes in R&AW very well after Rabinder Singh's defection to the US.

That level of relationship !

dude .. R&AW has become so used to swallowing CIA load, that now it's her staple diet !

Back
Top Bottom