What's new

ISI’s eavesdropping on Indian Navy in Sri Lanka rattles RAW

Well if China finds her bases in SL, US will find 'WMDs' in SL..you know what I mean. Remember the Strongest Navy in Indian Ocean Region is still USN.

You Indians are so pathetics...always like to suck up and invoke US when talking about China :lol: What's matter too Chicken to speak for yourself...and alway need US as backup..a big daddy to watch your back??? you have strong navy so what??? No wonder why SL want Pakistan and China as friends to watch you intimidating attitude and counter-balance assertive policy....remember this SL is not Bhutan.

I don't think ISI operating in SL, either RAW doesn't have capabilities to operate in SL actively.
LTTE is a dead terrorist organization now, they can't re-group in SL.

Get rid of terrorism we mostly used Chinese and Pakistan and Czech weapons. If you ask from any Sri Lankan who helped us, name China will come first!

SL won't allow any Chinese naval base in here (atleast until 2020),
No naval base in Hambantota port, if there will be a Chinese naval base it will be Trinco Port.

Anyway SL will allow refueling facilities to Chinese/Or Chinese will force us to do so by influencing SL more.

Trade and be friend with SL is largely good enought, China traditionally don't have any base outside China..,as you said refueling is a good idea.

You Indians are so pathetics...always like to suck up and invoke US when talking about China :lol: What's matter too Chicken to speak for yourself...and alway need US as backup..a big daddy to watch your back??? you have strong navy so what??? No wonder why SL want Pakistan and China as friends to watch you intimidating attitude and counter-balance assertive policy....remember this SL is not Bhutan.

And you Chinese can only throw up words like white master, suck ups blah blah..but never can come up with a logical counter argument...The fact is USN is the strongest navy in IOR with a base in Diego Garcia and they will not tolerate newbies from otherside of the world infringing on their territory.

Anyways Chinese base in SL is a distant reality. You already have your hands full in Pacific & South China Sea.

And the dredging which was supposed to have been carried out between Indian and Sri Lankan coasts, to deepen the passage way for bigger ships?

Its abandoned due to religious and environmental concerns and according to one article I read the cost of the project is too high to justify it.

And if the passage of ships is around Sri Lanka, then what kind of eavesdropping ISI would be able to carry out.

Same like NATO had on the various passages in Scandinavia to monitor Soviet ships.

ISI must be an incompetent intelligence agency which can't protect it's own secrets.
Even Indian media comes to know that the activities of ISI such as setting up of listening station in Sri Lanka.

IF ISI was smart it's link with Taliban and LET wouldn't have been known throughout the world.

NO WONDER ISI failed in Kashmir and Punjab and so many other places.

ISI must be an incompetent intelligence agency which can't protect it's own secrets.
Even Indian media comes to know that the activities of ISI such as setting up of listening station in Sri Lanka.

IF ISI was smart it's link with Taliban and LET wouldn't have been known throughout the world.

NO WONDER ISI failed in Kashmir and Punjab and so many other places.
Ok fine, ask indian media what exactly is ISI doing in Sri Lanka and for what proposes is it there?

Quick! Arm the nuclear bombs! Prepare the lathi sticks! The Chinese and the Pakistanis are coming!!

Friend China and Pakistan will come and go we will be neighbors forever.

Your so called victory over Tamil desire to have a Elam came only after India decided not to back the Elam as a responsible country of the world. We let our Tamil brothers down as we could not have a policy in Sri Lanka and a different one in Kashmir. We will never go back on that path but you should understand what India means.

Such loose talk is in no one interest and one should be strong and sovereign but not on the props provided by others. Sri Lanka good relation with Pakistan and China is welcome but to even hint that it will create problems for India is just bravado as very soon the honeymoon will be over and hard realities will come to fore.

Tall talk and cheap banter doesn't cost a dime, hence the Delhi drama queens are on full blast.
Did Pakistan make any claims to this effect or is the source credible,.... and since Cows can't climb the trees, it can only be certain types of Monkeys swinging around making all the noise. :D

India is upcoming economic giant so obvious things can’t be a tall talk , cheap banter? What I meant about Pakistan is truth if possible you can refute it with evidence, if someone writes bitter truth about your country means definitely it doesn’t cost of dime from your POV , its sense of cautious nothing do to with drama queen. I don’t know did any country announce in public to establish its spy agency in other country that even before materialize?. Sometimes pigs get delusions of grandeur and make noises at tiger boundaries :D.

which brand buddy you are drinking now ? look like having high concentration of alcohol... go get some rest first :blah:

Ayesha brand it made me cocky :lol:.

India has never expected loyalty from SL or any other state. We have our own calculations, we buy or own lunch and consume the same the way we want.

Every nation is free to do what they want for their own national interests. SL can show its teeth if she has any. We Indians never preempt things, we act late but conclusive.

This is really isnt news....It should be expected.....I mean what did we thikn would happen? With the demise of LTTE, China and PAk's help, TN stopping India from being more helpful than it can be, it is inevitable. ISI just like any other agency is exploiting the situation. I cant wait to see what India does.....or what it has in plan......
so you are now blaming TN for INDIAS back stabbing policies starting from supporting Bindrenwalea to Prabakaran,
I am not happy with the mind set of most INDIANS to put the blame in Tamils of TN for the Centers poor decession making.
Kindly read the history why LTTE became such a formidable fighthing force, why INDIA supported it and what led to the sudden change in INDIAN policy on the dismise of Indra Gandhi, how the RAW and the Center made of poor choice of quiting on the SL tamils, etc.
Spoting your mouths out of Patriotism is not going to change the fact that its INDIAs biggest mistake to have taken double stands which made us look like unreliable as$ holes in the INTERNATIONAL arena.

Read my signature before your people spout at each other again

Back
Top Bottom