What's new

'ISI kept Osama as asset, knows where Mullah Omar is'

tarek.jpg

So are you implying that ISI never knew osama was in abbotabad? doesn't it point out the imcompetency of ISI?
or is there any third way, i.e ISI was aware but just ignored it ? well it doesn't make sense at all
i believe it was just a drama, there was no OBL and there was no nothing

lol yeah ttally right Omar is our man and we will protect him :D

Continued backwass isn't worth my time; a thing is proven or disproven on the merits or demerits of what is being argued not because some Reporter thought it nice to spin a story out of it ! :)

Awwww its a "story" :pleasantry: spun by a reporter who was punched in her face by Pakistani intelligence officers after she dug up enough dirt about ISI
Accept it they sheltered OBL.:devil:

Awwww its a "story" :pleasantry: spun by a reporter who was punched in her face by Pakistani intelligence officers after she dug up enough dirt about ISI
Accept it they sheltered OBL.:devil:

I don't think the ISI is in the habit of punching people in the face and then letting them go on digging dirt about them ! :crazy:

No they didn't; we've been over this and your previous arguments were as flimsy as those of this lady ! :bad:

So I'm not impressed ! :coffee:

Come up with something 'rational' and convince me - I'm willing to listen without any biases ! :agree:

But because this isn't the first reporter that I've heard who is everything from a self-styled intel-expert to an insider and I already know your arguments - So lets not waste each other's time and talk about something else ? :)

So whats for Lunch ? :azn:

I don't think the ISI is in the habit of punching people in the face and then letting them go on digging dirt about them !
Baby you're forgetting that she's a british passport holder.:smokin:
ISI could have ONLY punched her in the face and broken the door to her room.:D

Armstrong said:
No they didn't; we've been over this and your previous arguments were as flimsy as those of this lady ! :bad:
As if your arguments had substance.
Those were hollow :coffee:

Armstrong said:
Come up with something 'rational' and convince me - I'm willing to listen without any biases ! :agree:
You've a bad memory,you gave up arguing after 4 days when you could not prove me wrong.
Now go and eat some almonds you oldie.:p:

Armstrong said:
So lets not waste each other's time and talk about something else ? :)

So whats for Lunch ? :azn:

You!!:taz:

no offence to pakistani brothers n sisters, when u badmouth CIA, mossad etc etc in ur newspaper columns, journals, talk shows, movies, tele films blah blah blah, .............. then its very real and foolproof.
but dare some one say something about the god ISI ???
if US says it its wrong, if Isreal says it, bcoz they are afraid, if india says it then they are downright biased....and khuda na khasta, if some pakistani questions the ISI, then he ceases to exist on this beautiful earth.
@Topic : didnt read the book. nor i m interested.
but if ISI/pak army didnt know abt OBL , then hell, i must say the pak establishment is the most incompetent of them all.Period.

Back
Top Bottom