What's new

'ISI kept Osama as asset, knows where Mullah Omar is'

You must confuse the ISI for you RAW....

You think so? RAW makes a lot less noise, but it can cut countries into pices (1971), crush terrorism in Punjab (the only program ever to succeed in history of anti-terrorism) and a gazillion other success. And yeah, they didn't embarrass us by hiding Osama.

What i find Amusing is .. arguable the only agency whose Agents have never been caught on camera , or in person for that matter , even their families don't know who they are .. but some how this Third Rate Journalist knows everything about them .. don't you guys find it amusing ?

Even if ISI was keeping how does it bother others. All intelligence agencies have their assets.
if investigated properly, it was done within the full knowledge & co-opreation of CIA, president bush!

Even if ISI was keeping how does it bother others. All intelligence agencies have their assets.

we would have put him on the frst plane and sent him to the US and said he's your headache now. And with that have prevented 15 years of internal turmoil.

You must confuse the ISI for you RAW....

So if CIA found the location of Osama while ISI is protecting him its a big Embarrassment for ISI
And If Osama was living right under the nose of the military for such a long time in Abottabad then its an embarrassment for ISI as well . So its an Embarrassment either way :lol:

They know jack shit about ISI, its more a case of what hamid mir is doing. Lets shoot the easiest available target, as her bio mentioned its self, she is butt hurt cause the ISI kicked her out of Pakistan, and rightfully so, as she was acting like the piece of filth that she is.

Jimmy Hoffa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ab batana nahi. We got the guy. @Informant

Bakers gonna Bake.

Shows the difference between us and you. Our agencies don't play with our country the way yours do.

Our agencies kept a super power tangled, who still cant find Mulla Omar. That is how good we are. Now we arent perfect we have our shortcomings.

Why do Indians bleed for Americans is what amazes me. Then again anything negative about Pakistan or China and you guy hound like hyenas.

So how is your Morena Apa ? :what:

ALL MINE. MY PRECIOUS.

Back
Top Bottom