What's new

ISI hired architect for Osama compound: Report

2) How is it that 10 teenagers ran a mock in your financial capital and played with your security forces for 4 days?

Or is that not embarrassing ?
You cannot compare a known wanted terrorist living comfortably in a city, in a huge suspicious house with a bunch of well trained, well armed terrorists who ran amok in a densely populated city randomly killing people with automatic assault rifles and then taking refuge in a complex multistory building -the layout of which they knew well. And yet with all those drawbacks, one was captured ALIVE and the remaining scum bags were killed.

Would you like to compare and contrast that with some attacks on very highly secured military establishments/foreign tourists in a certain country where some terrorists managed to ESCAPE?

You cannot compare a known wanted terrorist living comfortably in a city, in a huge suspicious house with a bunch of well trained, well armed terrorists who ran amok in a densely populated city randomly killing people with automatic assault rifles and then taking refuge in a complex multistory building -the layout of which they knew well. And yet with all those drawbacks, one was captured ALIVE and the remaining scum bags were killed.

Would you like to compare and contrast that with some attacks on very highly secured military establishments/foreign tourists in a certain country where some terrorists managed to ESCAPE?

Suspicious house? You clearly haven't been to Pakistan or have an ounce of idea how houses are built in Pakistan. There are more than a dozen houses in my neighbourhood here in Lahore that resembles that of OBL, i don't know majority of the tenants but should i go and start banging their doors. AM has been screaming from the top of his lungs regarding the design of his house and how its not suspicious in a country like Pakistan, but you have clearly chosen to ignore his posts. You Indians clearly need to listen to other people's perspective and do your own research, only supporting those claims that coincide with your own agenda does not make you look smart.

Suspicious house? You clearly haven't been to Pakistan or have an ounce of idea how houses are built in Pakistan. There are more than a dozen houses in my neighbourhood here in Lahore that resembles that of OBL, i don't know majority of the tenants but should i go and start banging their doors. AM has been screaming from the top of his lungs regarding the design of his house and how its not suspicious in a country like Pakistan, but you have clearly chosen to ignore his posts. You Indians clearly need to listen to other people's perspective and do your own research, only supporting those claims that coincide with your own agenda does not make you look smart.

I know how houses are designed and built in the subcontinent, especially those in affluent neighborhoods. The term "Suspicious" here denotes certain designs - walls blocking the balconys, windowless walls etc and activities of the occupants - like no landline, burning trash rather than dumping it in/or near the dumpster, children not allowed to play with kids in the block...etc. You get the drift?

I know how houses are designed and built in the subcontinent, especially those in affluent neighborhoods. The term "Suspicious" here denotes certain designs - walls blocking the balconys, windowless walls etc and activities of the occupants - like no landline, burning trash rather than dumping it in/or near the dumpster, children not allowed to play with kids in the block...etc. You get the drift?
Nothing unusual in a society that has some very conservative sections that tend to be very private ....

Again, as N_E pointed out, people need a better understanding of conservative culture in Pakistan and how it influences architecture before making arguments that come across as simply absurd to those of us who have lived in Pakistan.

Heck, when it comes to not allowing children to play with the other kids in the neighborhood, I have a family across the street (Caucasian) that never allows their kids out to play with the other kids. In fact they barely allow their kids out at all, unless it is to drive them to school in the morning or travel with them on the weekends.

what a joke.....

and even if it were true well then damn....the ISI must be cost-cutting. The ISI HQ is quite a hell of a complex, not sure who ''architected'' that

that million gazillion jazillion dollar ''compound'' in A-Bad looked more like one of those houses we see in certain areas of Peshawar -- the ones owned by shady Afghan drug dealers

it was a monstrosity of a structure and i'm glad they razed it to the ground

Such a propaganda. Whats next? OBL was using toilet seat made by Pakistan?

It is the Western media/Western Establishment clutching at straws to try and establish a linkage between the Pakistani establishment and AQ.

It really is not meant to actually be anything verifiable, but rather to brainwash their own populace with lies and propaganda against Pakistan to justify any potential future military action or sanctions against Pakistan.

Keep repeating lies and sooner or later people will believe them, and in this case, given the negative opinions about Pakistan in the West, the tactic is largely working.

It is the Western media/Western Establishment clutching at straws to try and establish a linkage between the Pakistani establishment and AQ.

It really is not meant to actually be anything verifiable, but rather to brainwash their own populace with lies and propaganda against Pakistan to justify any potential future military action or sanctions against Pakistan.

Keep repeating lies and sooner or later people will believe them, and in this case, given the negative opinions about Pakistan in the West, the tactic is largely working.

Tell us something new.

But the point is why they are doing it, I mean if preparing for future potential military action or sanctions.

The effort should be avoiding and addressing the whys not hows.

And the propaganda continues... i.e. Syrian President was watching ****, using iTunes, using Facebook, listening to western music .... :rofl:

Tell us something new.

But the point is why they are doing it, I mean if preparing for future potential military action or sanctions.

The effort should be avoiding and addressing the whys not hows.
The US government has already engaged in two unnecessary wars that have resulted in trillions of dollars wasted and hundreds of thousands of innocent lives lost, and they continue to act in the same manner - the question of 'why they are doing it' is one only the war-mongering US Establishment can answer, and we can only speculate on.

The US government has already engaged in two unnecessary wars that have resulted in trillions of dollars wasted and hundreds of thousands of innocent lives lost, and they continue to act in the same manner - the question of 'why they are doing it' is one only the war-mongering US Establishment can answer, and we can only speculate on.

Well the trends suggest the same you have said.

The plans to attack Pakistan was always on the table post 9/11.

But It is/was always in Pakistan's control to avoid such propaganda by simply obliging to USA like Musharraf did, minus any alleged complicities against USA's interests. Though its easier said than done given Pakistan's own national and regional interests but to me other options are few or like walking on tight rope.

Oh my goodness, this is one of the best of Indian "conspiracies". :rofl: :lol:

articles that are just speculation should have a separate section so that we discuss speculation as such and not give it gravitas as world affairs and or news

If this is true then that was some pathetic and too inept architect hired by ISI. Bad work ISI. :D

Back
Top Bottom