What's new

Is this report from Indian media?

:hitwall:

Another thread based on random search and then copy paste from the vast internet.

Goshh.. when will this frenzy ever stop??

I think he is now on a mission to put all the india related youtube videos to the forum and flood the forum with it due to nonavailability of news from net.

You want me to show what going on in Colombo?

dont think so..Maybe another one of those bad-india videos..
However i might be wrong..

Everyone knows what red light areas look like.
:hang2:
What was the aim of starting this thread?
I believe it should be closed!

:hitwall::hitwall:

Did he ever check the language of the video..

Saw the the youtube title and decided to put it here..

Are mods giving this guy a free hand.. If not can they translate the video??

Coz its from a media where i have some contacts and yes its a kerala channel and few could follow what is being said in the channel apart from me and few others..

This is getting ridiculously stupid from this guy...

Sri Lankan is addicted to opening new threads.

Its time we impose a limit on how many threads can a member open in one day or a week.

srilankan start doing your school homework, instead of playing in pdf.

chal..chal...

Our friend and colleague SriLankan is over-worked and tired. Time he gives himself a break for R & R; and lets his sister post instead.

Lets assume this thread gets deleted and nothing happens and he continue what he enjoys best.. Post whatever crap to an international forum and get away with it.

Our friend and colleague SriLankan is over-worked and tired. Time he gives himself a break for R & R; and lets his sister post instead.

I want to see Sri Lankan and his sister online at the same time. :D

haa. u dont know that story .. its him indeed.. i asked on the welcome thread about it.. and got the answer that they are using same laptop.. and add to that read this comment which was posted a month back.. obviosly another funny thread started by him with this post..

read it

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1235163-post1.html

He knows everything else.. but not how to change password on this forum. what a joke..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom