What's new

Is this report from Indian media?

haa. u dont know that story .. its him indeed.. i asked on the welcome thread about it.. and got the answer that they are using same laptop.. and add to that read this comment which was posted a month back.. obviosly another funny thread started by him with this post..

read it

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1235163-post1.html

Hi, Benny,
i do know about that. Actually you caught him out on that one!
Never thought that i'd meet up with Walter Mitty in real life!

Hi, Benny,

This will continue on and on.. hoping mods act on the true spirit of a renowned "international forum" standards. Otherwise we will be seeing more of this crap everyday.

sri lankans are generally unlike this guy... he is an insult to the people there... hope he is genuinely a sri lankan...

Lot of personal attacks.....

Srilankan cant speak urdu. He saw the channel mark and posted it.

Its not urdu its a language spoken here in south state of kerala.

Please translate it for us and comment over it.

I will post more videos from same channel if you like the report . :cheers:

Lot of personal attacks.....

Srilankan cant speak urdu. He saw the channel mark and posted it.

I'll be surprised if someone don't get banned after this.

Personal attacks?
Just go through the threads he has opened recently.
You ll get a headache.

If you are in support of SriLankan,can you tell me whats the point/aim of opening this thread in the members club of an international forum?

Its not urdu its a language spoken here in south state of kerala.

Please translate it for us and comment over it.

I will post more videos from same channel if you like the report . :cheers:
Its another report sorry.....I thought its the same posted of JF17 thread with Indian channel logo....

My bad...

But still calling someone whore justified.

While This Thread makes no sense ...lets Mods take care of it ..and Indian members ..that was BRUTAL attack...feel sorry for this guy:cry::cry:...plz Cut him some slack will'ya..!!!:cheers:
:pdf:

Personal attacks?
Just go through the threads he has opened recently.
You ll get a headache.

If you are in support of SriLankan,can you tell me whats the point/aim of opening this thread in the members club of an international forum?
Srilankan is an attention whore...

Hi, Benny,

SriLankan must be feeling humiliated right now.
:O

sri lankans are generally unlike this guy... he is an insult to the people there... hope he is genuinely a sri lankan...

@Rajguru
Yup these all are not personal attacks...

@Rajguru
Yup these all are not personal attacks...

naushad bhai, we have seen worse than these. you are here most of the times.. you have seen us being called evil, pathetic, dilutional, wet dreaming and what not.. compare that to the ones here.. and see the difference.

Brother what's your opinion on the reporters comment @ 1:01.. Do you believe what he has stated there? :pop:

Benny i didn't hear any comments just some very cheesy music in the background. Personally people should stop demonising these women who are driven into this by desperation or other forms of duress.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom