What's new

Is There A Clash Of Civilizations?

Have you asked Mr. APJ Abdul Kalam?
If NOT, kindly stop generalising and insulting my Muslim brothers.

Lol.. how am i insulting them? for muslims religion is above country... unless indian muslims are from mars... though they worship graves... u can see them admitting to being muslim first even on PDF.

Yes Indian civilization irrespective of religion :cheers:

Care to eloborate the bold part.

Google it.

Lol.. how am i insulting them? for muslims religion is above country... unless indian muslims are from mars... though they worship graves... u can see them admitting to being muslim first even on PDF.

Google it.

If you cannot provide credible evidence, do not state anything.

That bold part is jingoistic statement.

It's really tough for you to understand how you are insulting them.
So you are implying Abdul Kalam is from Mars? Oh boy! I never knew that.

I prefer making conclusions from my real life incidents rather than believing on what some *fake* Indian Muslim has to say on a Pakistani forum. (and btw, it's very clear 'who' are faking to be those Indian Muslims here on PDF)

It's really tough for you to understand how you are insulting them.

I prefer making conclusions from my real life incidents rather than believing on what some *fake* Indian Muslim has to say on a Pakistani forum. (and btw, it's very clear 'who' are faking to be those Indian Muslims here on PDF)

So now they are fake muslims.. great... God before country... thts what our RELIGION TEACHES US!

So now they are fake muslims.. great...

I should write it in a simple language for you: There are few Pakistanis who fake to be 'Indian Muslims' here on PDF, so that they can freely propagate some negative concepts.

God before country... thts what our RELIGION TEACHES US!

Country before God, that's what our COUNTRY TEACHES US.

I should write it in a simple language for you: There are few Pakistanis who fake to be 'Indian Muslims' here on PDF, so that they can freely propagate some negative concepts.

Leave him mate, he is ranting this religion thing in many threads :cheers:

That's the difference. We are Indians first and then a Hindu, a Muslim, a Sikh or a Christian.

What it actually mean that i am indian first and Muslim later as if islam and nationality get clash with each others and are not compatible with each others. I think you can only speak for yourself. you cannot speak on behalf of all Indian Muslims until you personally know all of them and also know about their beliefs or ideologies but i guess in every society we have people who are more loyal to one thing than others

I think abdul kalam is very much secular in his beliefs and so is shah Rukh khan and salman khan and they are not representative of every Indian Muslim. I think its up to them to decide that whether they should consider religion before nationality or other way round. I personally met many Indian Muslim from Hyderabad who were more loyal to Islam than land but i cannot assume all Muslim in India would be like them because there are people who dont care about religion and there are people who dont give any importance to land or man made boundaries :)

Last edited by a moderator:
RKHAN we are Muslims first and that is only what matters
yea we are Muslim first that why we are killing muslims first in suicide bombing and bomb blasts no matter if its syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, tribal areas ,TTP, LET, Lashkare jhangvi, sipah e shaba or sunni/shia killing in pak/iraq ..Is life /honour/wealth of common people safe in islamic republic of pakistan or afganistan? no but these Islamic principles are well implement in secular countries say uk :no:

why islam did not united us all ?

Is there a clash of civilizations between muslim Pakistan and hindu india?

This is old news from BBC but still relevent today

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan's missile symbolism

Pakistan's missile symbolism
By Zaffar Abbas
BBC correspondent in Islamabad

Pakistani officials say the successful test-firing of three of its surface-to-surface missiles in the last few days has confirmed the country's capability to strike deep inside enemy territory in the event of a war.

Interestingly, these tests have not only demonstrated the effectiveness of Pakistan's missile technology; the names given to these missiles are full of symbolism.

They suggest that Pakistan relates the present conflict in South Asia to the conflicts of the mediaeval period when Muslim warriors from Afghanistan frequently invaded India.

Ghauri, Ghaznavi, Abdali - these are the three ballistic missiles Pakistan test-fired in the last week.

But these are also names of three prominent Muslim warlords, or conquerors, who invaded India from Afghanistan between the 11th and 18th centuries in an attempt to expand their empires.

Historical histrionics

The medium-range Ghauri missile is Pakistan's answer to India's Prithvi missile, and here the symbolism is perhaps most interesting.

Muhammad Ghauri was a powerful Afghan warlord who in the 12th century had two fierce battles with the Hindu ruler of northern India, Prithviraj Chouhan.

Ghauri was defeated in the first battle and later on, he returned with a bigger army to achieve a convincing victory.

Although India insists that the name Prithvi given to its missile means "earth" and has nothing to do with any Hindu ruler of the past, Pakistan wants the world to believe otherwise.

Battle fetish

The other two missiles Pakistan tested during the week are also named after 11th and 18th-century Afghan conquerors, Mehmood Ghaznavi and Ahmed Shah Abdali.

Ghaznavi is described in history books as a temple-destroyer who attacked India 17 times.

Pakistan has never given any specific reason for naming these missiles after such historical figures.

But the symbolism is a clear reflection of the official mindset in the country.

It shows that for Islamabad, the present conflict with India is a continuation of the battles of the past between people described in Pakistani history books as just Muslim invaders and several of India's cruel Hindu emperors.

Who started the missile program or missile race? India or Pakistan?

Once the race is on, all bets are off.

naming a missile Bob, or Mike won't change its nature.

Or we can call a missile Rehman Malik. Will that make this abomination any less potent?

$tupid $tupid essay and even more childish discussion.

When missile explodes on my beautiful city. Does it care if its name was Yoga, or Pirthvi?

Ha!

It is just fing explodes and destroys my house, my parents, grand parents. Whose only crime was to live in a country that was hated by Indians.

That's all?????????????????????????

the graveyard, the school, the library, the lake, the hospital are all gone in second.

And you all expect me to worry about the fing name of the missile.

Childish. Childish and perhaps the most gay article written by a BBC gay guy.

You all get your head out of the dark holes. Yes you! you are the one who is arguing about one $hitty religious fundoo stuff or the other religious fundoo stuff.

pathetic .

Lol not the vast majority, just the south asian.

South Asians perhaps do put religion on a padestal. But others do to.

Every group who doesn't know how to belong to a nation, is a prime target for the religious fundoos all over the world.

peace

Because they are afghans and not Pakistanis !
Its simple history......Muslims were not indigenous to the sub continent........Islam spread here and survived all because of them....if it wasnt for them there will be no Muslims here, what to speak of Pakistan......so the connection here is quite valid they may be central asians but we share common history.

Its simple history......Muslims were not indigenous to the sub continent........Islam spread here and survived all because of them....if it wasnt for them there will be no Muslims here, what to speak of Pakistan......so the connection here is quite valid they may be central asians but we share common history.

My dear dear dear psoter.

Why would you say "Muslims were not indigenous to the sub continent."

Do you believe in the myth that every Pakistan came from makkah madeena shareef?

Please do some study.

99.9999999% of Pakistanis are the sons of soil, the Indus valley. They were perhaps Bhuddist, pagans, and yes small numbers of Hindus too.

Then over the many centuries, majority these loosely-affiliated-to-some-ancient-religion converted to Islam.

So please do not say "Muslims were not indigenous to the sub continent."

Oh and before bunch of Indians jump on this bandwagon, here is something for you all too.

Indus valley was never home to large scale Brahmin control as was the Ganga valley. And this is why Indus river always played second class region compared to Ganges.

peace

My dear dear dear psoter.

Why would you say "Muslims were not indigenous to the sub continent."

Do you believe in the myth that every Pakistan came from makkah madeena shareef?

Please do some study.

99.9999999% of Pakistanis are the sons of soil, the Indus valley. They were perhaps Bhuddist, pagans, and yes small numbers of Hindus too.

Then over the many centuries, majority these loosely-affiliated-to-some-ancient-religion converted to Islam.

So please do not say "Muslims were not indigenous to the sub continent."

Oh and before bunch of Indians jump on this bandwagon, here is something for you all too.

Indus valley was never home to large scale Brahmin control as was the Ganga valley. And this is why Indus river always played second class region compared to Ganges.

peace

Okay so Muslims grew on this land like plants? When we say a religion spreads it doesnt imply that all the adherents of the new religion are foreigners.Its a gradual process...offcourse the people who convert are native to the land but their new religions aren't.....Incase of subcontinent Islam spread entirely because of Arabs and Central Asians.

Back
Top Bottom