What's new

Is There A Clash Of Civilizations?

Most Muslim "invaders" ruled the areas now called UP, and Bihar.

Ans still Muslims remain a hapless minority there.

Babar sets up a Babri mosque.

But still Hindus were the undeniable force in that same area, who remained as powerful majoirty.

And very few Muslim "invaders" could rule UP and Bihar without active support from the Hindu rajas and prices.

Shahjahan tried to invade his so-called fatherlands in central Asia and was beaten black and blue.

So my dear, the invaders were there in history. But their long term impact was not as much as you want to show.

Sure they looted temples, but so did the local kings.

How did you think Bhuddism disappeared from central India?

Answer: Ethnic cleansing by the Hindu rulers and rajas of majority of Bhudidists from the birthplace of Bhuda.

peace

p.s. you need to read up dear. Just readup.

Hindu king like Pushyamitra Shunga did killed Buddhist. But Hindu king were not responsible for disappeance of Buddhism. Many Buddhist heritage got disappeared during the Hun invasion, Huns destroyed both Taxila and Nalanda University although Nalanda University recovered the attack while Taxila couldn't. Since you are Bihari, you must be knowing who destroyed the Great Nalanda University during the reign of Muhammad Ghori.

Babur massacred thousands of Pashtuns. At Bajaur Fort he made skulls of Pashuns skulls and their are many written accounts of his mistreatment of Pashtuns.

Hindus have their own history stories and Pashtuns have their own.

Tell us how many skull candies Babur made in Allahabad. And then how long his rule and his kids rule was there in UP and Bihar.

That would be more relevant to you.

peace

Most Muslim "invaders" ruled the areas now called UP, and Bihar.

Ans still Muslims remain a hapless minority there.

Babar sets up a Babri mosque.

But still Hindus were the undeniable force in that same area, who remained as powerful majoirty.

And very few Muslim "invaders" could rule UP and Bihar without active support from the Hindu rajas and prices.

Shahjahan tried to invade his so-called fatherlands in central Asia and was beaten black and blue.

So my dear, the invaders were there in history. But their long term impact was not as much as you want to show.

Sure they looted temples, but so did the local kings.

How did you think Bhuddism disappeared from central India?

Answer: Ethnic cleansing by the Hindu rulers and rajas of majority of Bhudidists from the birthplace of Bhuda.

peace

p.s. you need to read up dear. Just readup.

okay, lemme get this straight.....what you are trying to convey is that

Muhammad bin Qasim never defeated Raja Dahir and conquered Sindh.

Muhammad Ghauri never conquered the present area of Pakistan from Lahore to Peshawar.

Abdali never fought against Marhataas in the third battle of Panipat to save the Moghuls.

You are in denial of well established historical facts here, but lets hear your version of the history as well .....and also elighten me with your insightful knowledge that if Islam didnt come from Arabs, Persians and Central Asians then how did it find its way into the subcontinent.

Hindus have their own history stories and Pashtuns have their own.

Tell us how many skull candies Babur made in Allahabad. And then how long his rule and his kids rule was there in UP and Bihar.

That would be more relevant to you.

peace

We don't attach any greatness to Babur.

Yes. The cat didn't eat canary. ;)

peace

Peace provide some details.

okay, lemme get this straight.....what you are trying to convey is that

Muhammad Ghauri never conquered the present area of Pakistan from Lahore to Peshawar.

Abdali never fought against Marhataas in the third battle of Panipat to save the Moghuls.

Good.

Please continue quoting the 3rd grade Mutala-e-Pakistan sarkari school book.

List all the wars.

Great. Shabash.

We don't attach any greatness to Babur.

Modern day Hindu nationalism is based on hateful history when it comes to Muslim rulers.

Babur ruled UP and Bihar and Northern India all thanks to and support of the powerful Hindu warlords.

So yes obviously few will associate any greatness to him. Even though he was the king of your ancestors.

Although Marathas were defeated but it didn't save Mughals, their rule remained confined to Delhi City.

Babur ruled UP and Bihar and Northern India all thanks to and support of the powerful Hindu warlords.

So yes obviously few will associate any greatness to him. Even though he was the king of your ancestors.

I was talking about Babur in relation with Pashtuns. Pakistan is the home of largest Pashtun population and second major after Punjabis.

I was reading some literature which was claiming that Raja Dahir gave asylum to Muhammad Bin Allafi, the follower of Imam Hussain, it was the main reason Muhammad Bin Qasim attacked Sindh and many Sindhi still respect Raja Dahir.

I was talking about Babur in relation with Pashtuns. Pakistan is the home of largest Pashtun population and second major after Punjabis.

Indian view of Babur is much stronger because history gets mixed up with religion aka fundoo history.

Hope that will help you understand why Pashtuns may view Babur as different historically as an Indian Hindu would view the same guy.

Why don't you call up an Indian Muslim and ask him the same question. As to how he feels about Babur or other Muslim rulers.

peace

I was reading some literature which was claiming that Raja Dahir gave asylum to Muhammad Bin Allafi, the follower of Imam Hussain, it was the main reason Muhammad Bin Qasim attacked Sindh and many Sindhi still respect Raja Dahir.

Could be I am not aware of that....but for this faujhistorian dude....MBQ never even existed. :cheesy:

Good.

Please continue quoting the 3rd grade Mutala-e-Pakistan sarkari school book.

List all the wars.

Great. Shabash.

I might enlist them all, but then that would be too much for some one who is still stuck on A B C.....:omghaha:

Indian view of Babur is much stronger because history gets mixed up with religion aka fundoo history.

Hope that will help you understand why Pashtuns may view Babur as different historically as an Indian Hindu would view the same guy.

Why don't you call up an Indian Muslim and ask him the same question. As to how he feels about Babur or other Muslim rulers.

peace

I don't know much about Babur, his reign was of few years, same with Humayun. The greatest villianhood is always attributed to Aurangzeb among Mughals. I will say Delhi Sultanate era is more violent for India, Akbar tried to create a society based on tolerance.

I don't know much about Babur, his reign was of few years, same with Humayun. The greatest villianhood is always attributed to Aurangzeb among Mughals. I will say Delhi Sultanate era is more violent for India, Akbar tried to create a society based on tolerance.

I think mughals are too much overrated

Is there a clash of civilizations between muslim Pakistan and hindu india?

There's definitely a clash of civilizations but not just between Islamic Pakistan and Hindu India since the appearance of Humans.

Back
Top Bottom