What's new

Is the term "Gora" a racial slur or not?

Haaan tou its true; just a week into your marriage you were asking Bhabi to wear a Burka....too bad a woman like her wouldn't take that sh*t & instead you went next day to work in a Burka whilst wearing a bikini underneath ! :omghaha:

Biwii hoi tou aisiii hoii warnaa na hiii hoii.....kiyun beiii @Dillinger ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haaan tou its true; just a week into your marriage you were asking Bhabi to wear a Burka....too bad a woman like her wouldn't take that sh*t & instead you went next day to work in a Burka whilst wearing a bikini underneath ! :omghaha:

Biwii hoi tou aisiii hoii warnaa na hiii hoii.....kiyun beiii @Dillinger ? :unsure:

Don't want any sort of biwi..have no plans to reproduce either. I will leave the continuation of the family line to the younger brother. I rather enjoy being a womanizing rouge..I intend to stay that way..I've kept it up while being a CA article which pretty much is a testament to the fact that I can keep it up till the day I drop dead. :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gora, depending on context, can mean anything from "whites" to "whitey", and I expect you understand the connotations for those two words.

No it is not.

Black people are black people.

White people are white. I.E. Gora.

Black and white is often used to describe people in the U.S.

Mixed, Hispanic, brown, etc.

What's with all the ''Gora' is discrimination' crap?They were ruling us we weren't ruling them.

What's with all the ''Gora' is discrimination' crap?They were ruling us we weren't ruling them.

Back
Top Bottom