Is the India growth story over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians hold gold worth $1 trillion

India's Private Gold Holding
1621 x 32150.74 = $ 52,116,349.54/ton
$ 52,116,349.54 x 18,000 = $ 938,094,291,720
ujelly.png

Is gold already counted in our 1.7 trillion dollar economy? Or does it go that we have a 1.7 trillion dollar economy, + 1 trillion dollars in gold? As far as I know, 1.7 trillion dollar GDP includes the gold we have.

indian titanic sinking? They really become happy about our economy and give examples of theirs. Self pride gone?

indian titanic sinking? They really become happy about our economy and give examples of theirs. Self pride gone?

Not gone strengthened actually since the situation remains and u ppl are desperately clutching straws here to save your self-serving ego ... :lol:

lol we are still growing at over 8% so I dont see the point of this thread.

Is gold already counted in our 1.7 trillion dollar economy? Or does it go that we have a 1.7 trillion dollar economy, + 1 trillion dollars in gold? As far as I know, 1.7 trillion dollar GDP includes the gold we have.

You lack basic knowledge in economics.
GDP of a country is value of goods and service produced in that year.For eg. India's GDP was of about $1.7 trillion in 11-12,that means total value of goods and services produced in India in 11-12 is about $1.7 trillion..whereas gold is a kind of asset that people own..Gold is never counted in GDP.

I don't think it adds up to the GDP number's because when one buys gold, it's either stored in lockers or gets converted into jewellery. In both the cases, money spent on purchasing gold gets blocked since gold is not a productive asset.Same way saving money at home does't really add up(the way most Indians save their money).Its because of Gold and Oil import that our net exports are always (-)
GDP = Consumption + Investments + Gov Spending + Net Exports

P.S - Can someone clarify this? Economics is not my forte :unsure:

Not gone strengthened actually since the situation remains and u ppl are desperately clutching straws here to save your self-serving ego ... :lol:

It is the Indian ego which calls itself a superpower, while they have more poverty than Africa.

There is no ego bigger than that. Thinking you are the top of the world, when in fact you are at the very bottom.

Funny.............some members here who used jeer Indians for relying on future predictions the same members here seem to be in masturbatory orgy on another unoptimistic future prediction which seems to appeal their Indophobic perversion.

India growth story being over is real retarded, considering we are still a factor driven economy an the current downturn had to happen someday, considering many reforms supporting growth are yet to be done.

We are even yet to see the worst of Hindu growth rate era.

Inflation in India is too high for them to implement enough growth-boosting measures.

Since measures to boost GDP growth usually lead to an increase in inflation.

What would Indians prefer, higher growth or lower inflation?

India need not to pursue growth since it looks itself as a developed country already.:D
[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk5MTYwNzU2.html[/video]

What does "abjanahigh" mean in Hindu in the video?

No, GDP is the good/services a economy produces in a year. So gold is not included.

Inflation in India is too high for them to implement enough growth-boosting measures.

Since measures to boost GDP growth usually lead to an increase in inflation.

What would Indians prefer, higher growth or lower inflation?

Wrong, the relationship between growth and inflation is non linear.

India need not to pursue growth since it looks itself as a developed country already.:D
[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk5MTYwNzU2.html[/video]

What does "abjanahigh" mean in Hindu in the video?

It just needs the white folks to work as house help in India. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom