What's new

Is Sindh Govt against the Development of Karachi

MQM will be the first to ruin the plans of karachi liberation army!

I will hold you to your word!!! let's hope inshallah that MQM is against Liberation for their own sake!!!

LB system not to end in Karachi: Kaira

Updated at: 1905 PST, Wednesday, May 27, 2009
KARACHI: the Federal Minister for Information Qamar Zaman Kaira Wednesday said the local bodies system in Karachi would not be eliminated.

Kaira said the security situation in the country would be boosted in consultation with all the provinces.

He also maintained that all the appointments across the country including Sindh would be made on merit.

LB system not to end in Karachi: Kaira

lol i love the BHAI CHARA BETWEEN MQM & PPP all thanks to REHMAN MALIK!!!

City govt funds to be restored
Updated at: 1555 PST, Thursday, May 28, 2009
KARACHI: President Asif Ali Zardari assured Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) that the funds to the city governments of Karachi and Hyderabad will be restored.

City govt funds to be restored

According to details, a delegation of MQM called on President Asif Ali Zardari today at the Governor House.

Deputy Convener Dr. Farooq Sattar headed the eight-member delegation and tabled MQM’s demands in today’s meeting.

Babar Ghauri, Wasim Aftab, Dr Sagheer, Mustafa Kamal and Syed Sardar Ahmed were in the delegation.

President Zardari also assured the MQM members that the ban on appointments in departments of education and health would be lifted.

Haven't you heard they want to become a seperate country? although they are just an urban myth and certainly not a part of the MQM.

this is the idea of di*ks like this guy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am surprised that the person in question would support Akhter Menghal and support the elimination of terrorism???

What a ************

I am sure that had a Pakistani wanted to divide India they would have linked him with ISI and god know what not.

Back
Top Bottom