What's new

Is Sindh Govt against the Development of Karachi

ok forget it you are not understanding what i am saying....but please his blame and his reasons are very vague according to the ARTICLE you GAVE.....

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE ACCUSED IS BUT THEY ARE GUILTY...

GREAT THIS IS THE SPEEDY JUSTICE PAKISTAN SHOULD BE PROVIDING....HANG THEM....HANG WHO..THEM WHO IS THEM....well them is THEM...and so on....

this reminds me of FAIZ AHMED FAIZ's shaair

"MEIN KIS KEE HAATH PEE APNA LAHOUN DHOUNDOUN SAARE SHAHIAR NEE PEHNEE HOUE HAIN DASTANAE"

lol you said they are quiet....why are they quiet because "THEY" don't know "THEY" are accused....[/QU

God so u such a kid man ..... !instead of calling it a sham you want a name, I am not familiar with the ministers name here otherswise i would have used him in bold caps , Please read the post again i have refered to BOI or the related invstment ministry , have some general knowledge and google his /her name!

God so u such a kid man ..... !instead of calling it a sham you want a name, I am not familiar with the ministers name here otherswise i would have used him in bold caps , Please read the post again i have refered to BOI or the related invstment ministry , have some general knowledge and google his /her name!

hmm i am a kid...and i should be ashamed....and i should google the name ....and can i ask just one question whose name am i looking for again....and no SIR i am not ashamed that KARACHI didn't get the funds...because QUETTA,PESHAWAR are also not getting the funds....

for me karachi,lahore are still better off and they need to be DEPRIEVED for atleast 2 years everything should go towards development of BALOCHISTAN & NWFP...

please read what i wrote that your MAYORs statement is too vague he complains about higher authorities doesn't name them...says they drag their feet...well then adress the issue why....not complain... he should say who is stopping the funds so atleast we have a name and the media can go and ask HIM/HER why they are not giving the funds to KARACHI.....

instead of complaining tell him to give us a name HIGHER AUTHORITY.... i mean in pakistan the setup is provincial authorities then federal....how can you say they are guilty when you DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!! :tsk::hitwall:

hmm i am a kid...and i should be ashamed....and i should google the name ....and can i ask just one question whose name am i looking for again....and no SIR i am not ashamed that KARACHI didn't get the funds...because QUETTA,PESHAWAR are also not getting the funds....

hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
zob I hate to use smileys but i have to use it in your case lol!
google name of present Federal Investment ministers name ? happy
I said Sham not shame and FYI : its means a situation /sytem not good as it seems to be.
Please dont worry about Karachi , our mayor will follow up to "THEIR " tombs for funds if he has to ,since u are so considerate for Quetta & Peshawar , do an experiment and send a email to respective nazims of Quetta and peshawar and Find out how much they got during last few years & what have they one with it , Do your self a favour dont give em your real names alright if u wish to be found again.

please read what i wrote that your MAYORs statement is too vague he complains about higher authorities doesn't name them...says they drag their feet...well then adress the issue why....not complain... he should say who is stopping the funds so atleast we have a name and the media can go and ask HIM/HER why they are not giving the funds to KARACHI.....

instead of complaining tell him to give us a name HIGHER AUTHORITY.... i mean in pakistan the setup is provincial authorities then federal....how can you say they are guilty when you DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!! :tsk::hitwall:

i am not mayors spokesman but guess he has a job of managing a mega metropolis city 2nd or 3rd biggest in the world. May be its keeping him a bit busy!? i think he made his point and dont want too drag it and is moving on .... we have very narrow minded self centred politicians and leaders who realy dont give a *** about any thing!
he gave a statement no one said a word ! what the hell does that tell u???
do your self a favour if you want an answer ....find any ones or some one credible and look for statement against it ! otherwise your post is irrelevant and baseless since you are in favour of this SHAM.

hitwall:
zob I hate to use smileys but i have to use it in your case lol!
google name of present Federal Investment ministers name ? happy
I said Sham not shame and FYI : its means a situation /sytem not good as it seems to be.
Please dont worry about Karachi , our mayor will follow up to "THEIR " tombs for funds if he has to ,since u are so considerate for Quetta & Peshawar , do an experiment and send a email to respective nazims of Quetta and peshawar and Find out how much they got during last few years & what have they one with it , Do your self a favour dont give em your real names alright if u wish to be found again.

look man pak-marine karachi is a part of PAKISTAN i worry about karachi as much as i worry about every other city of PAKISTAN.....no where in your article does the MAYOR take the name of the "MINISTER OF INVESTMENT"....until you take names no one knows who you referring to so NO ONE ANSWERS YOU!!!! its as simple as that....

i am not in favour of any sham however i am not even considering it a sham until and unless clear evidence againsyt someone comes up....i don't agree with the USUAL BLAME GAME!!!

and no SIR i am not ashamed that KARACHI didn't get the funds...because QUETTA,PESHAWAR are also not getting the funds....

1st of all this loan has nothing to do with quetta etc, ADB offered two programs for Sindh, one for karachi and 2nd for other districts, sindh exercised loan for the districts of sindh where they had political hold but abondoned loan for karachi!
And the main ADB project was for karachi, but later ADB also included other districts! And sidh govt scraped the loan foe karachi!

This is 100% injustice!:tsk::tsk:

look man pak-marine karachi is a part of PAKISTAN i worry about karachi as much as i worry about every other city of PAKISTAN.....no where in your article does the MAYOR take the name of the "MINISTER OF INVESTMENT"....until you take names no one knows who you referring to so NO ONE ANSWERS YOU!!!! its as simple as that....

i am not in favour of any sham however i am not even considering it a sham until and unless clear evidence againsyt someone comes up....i don't agree with the USUAL BLAME GAME!!!

very limited aproach again and funny remarks brother you just make us laugh .. ..and let me tell u why.!?.
Instead of the actual point which is the problems getting money for the development works you want to get into the names of indivisuals or parties .... and than you are contradicting your claim again by saying i dont agree with blame games!! lol , just what exactly u agree with ?

Think for a sec by not calling the name the mayor is clearly avoiding a personal conflict and the much scared "blame game" by yourself... ie : he doesnt want to get into typical dirty an ***** politics of making personal statements against each other ....but instead he is calling the related ministry a problem and if they were not guilty they would have come with a fair answer ....... and we have people like u saying "i am not in a favour of Sham" !! and on the other hand they are defending this rotten system, please think again before you put ur post here........also one to be honest no one needs your personal consideration ,you can stay in your mind frame and stick to your thoughts ! good luck with them .

also one to be honest no one needs your personal consideration ,you can stay in your mind frame and stick to your thoughts ! good luck with them .

thank you SIR didn't know you became a MOD and decided who can comment and who cannot...!!! but i won't stoop down to your level and have personal attacks towards you because hey i ain't you BOY!!!

ok and posting in BOLD doesn't make your point right!!

you said the minister should not stay silent and come forward and explain himself SURE i agree 100% but tell me should the president come forward and answer a question that is vague and isn't directed towards anyone...!! so inorder to get things you have to do personal attacks inorder for the "CONCERNED MINISTER" to explain himself....but simple just blaming the higher authority is just a blame game!!!

please go read the article it is so vague and just a simple blame that hey we can't help it "THEY" are slow but who that "THEY" are is anyone's guess!!

thank you SIR didn't know you became a MOD and decided who can comment and who cannot...!!! but i won't stoop down to your level and have personal attacks towards you because hey i ain't you BOY!!!

Zob u need to loosen up bud ! i dont know how u came to the conclusion that i am acting like the MOD any how even if i am ...atleast not acting like u as the president of Pak where he keep asking the name! who is it ? No offense but a childish approach needs to be highlighted ! if wish to call it personal attack so be it!

ok and posting in BOLD doesn't make your point right!!

Posting in bold i am highlighting my replies to you bro ...line by line , its a bit more clearer!

you said the minister should not stay silent and come forward and explain himself SURE i agree 100% but tell me should the president come forward and answer a question that is vague and isn't directed towards anyone...!! so inorder to get things you have to do personal attacks inorder for the "CONCERNED MINISTER" to explain himself....but simple just blaming the higher authority is just a blame game!!!
please go read the article it is so vague and just a simple blame that hey we can't help it "THEY" are slow but who that "THEY" are is anyone's guess!![/QUOTE]

Great now for once now u calling wrong "Wrong" Dude you are getting so emotional when i am calling your remarks funy , how u think the minister will react if the mayor has pointed out his name calling his dept a ," No pakistanis want to see to see headlines in the papers "" as its a matter of national unity , Its any bodys wild guess that the Mayor in all his wisdom avoided name calling as in this sensitive moments the country facing , the political parties have to show unity atleast on the face of things. and dont get jumpy buddy... i am asking the guy incharge of investment ministry should come forward since its his dept who he/she heads is accused !!!

i don't understand pak-marine how amazingly you can twist and turn things and make them sound like what you want them to sound like....

if KARACHI is being deprieved...well i think MQM deserves it its ironic how people who call themself MOHAJIRs..(i personally prefer urdu speaking) can be more concerned about development and not helping fellow PAKISTANIS....& are stopping fellow PAKISTANIS who are displaced from coming into KARACHI.....

so please don't tell me the mayor is wise because he is not taking names....his statement is vague is all i said....all you come back with is answers like "CHILDISH" "TUNNEL VISION".....and if personal attacks is your way of talking then private message me.....i will happily respond!!!

i don't understand pak-marine how amazingly you can twist and turn things and make them sound like what you want them to sound like....
Call it twist and turn brother name it as you like but the reality is u just cant swallow the truth...! thats just you may be and i cant stop spitting it, that me 4sure!

if KARACHI is being deprieved...well i think MQM deserves it its ironic how people who call themself MOHAJIRs..(i personally prefer urdu speaking) can be more concerned about development and not helping fellow PAKISTANIS....& are stopping fellow PAKISTANIS who are displaced from coming into KARACHI.....

we pay the highest revenue in pak so it gives us the right to be critics atleast ...! i appreciate your honesty for once atleast this time you came up with the actual hate inside you about Urdu speaking Mohajirs saying that they do not deserve development ... why cudnt you be upfront in the first place !? And regarding your query of sindh Govt not helping IDP's please read this and enlighten your self,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/27046-idp-camps-being-restricted-nwfp.html
[/B]

its the punjab govt refusing to help . I will express my opinion about IDP's in the relevant section. FYI in sindh there are already millions of IDP's from previous wars! We have openly welcome , khi is for all and every one can stay there ,sindh govt is asking for some sorts of restrictions i.e registration , no one is refusing help to IDP's a citys infrastructre can only afford certain amount, you can leave the full responsibility on a city only

so please don't tell me the mayor is wise because he is not taking names....his statement is vague is all i said....all you come back with is answers like "CHILDISH" "TUNNEL VISION".....and if personal attacks is your way of talking then private message me.....i will happily respond!!!

In your rage against mqm you are refusing to acept even the core issues, what shall i call them!? you tell me! Try being open and honest here instead of advising me to PM you

In your rage against mqm you are refusing to acept even the core issues, what shall i call them!? you tell me! Try being open and honest here instead of advising me to PM you

Agreed we should come out of the box of this bloody racism try to think for pakistan.who ever is trying to develop let them do.if you can't do anything then please don't become a hurdle for development

I love how this topic has gone so ofcourse but I feel that Karachi has its right to claim for the loans it has negotiated and the progress it deserves and i also believe that Pakistan hasn't given enough to these IDP's that they deserve they should be given employment oppurtunities as well as work placements, Karachi should employ a stricter policy for its developement and argue its case in government where they currently have power if they can't then they should leave that coalition for their constituencies benefit but this whole blame game should come to an end.

LAHORE: The leader of Pakistan Muslim League (PML)-N Mian Nawaz Sharif said the doors of Punjab are open for Swat affectees.

Addressing a meeting for settlement of Swat affectees, Nawaz Sharif said preventing any Pakistani to enter another province is unjust.
“ Prohibiting affectees to enter another province is a violation of basic fundamental rights and national interests,” Sharif added.

Nawaz says Punjab’s doors open for Swat affectees

@PAK-MARINE... listen i have no hate against KARACHI i am myself live in karachi...and specially i have no hate towards URDU-SPEAKING....people all i said is that its ironic that people who call themselves DEPREIVED & MOHAJIRs are the ones who don't understand the pain of people going through similar things....like i said don't twist my words to suite you better....

KARACHI PAKISTAN KA HAI...its neither PPP,MQM,ANP,PML(N) territory.... and it certainely is not a SINDHI,PUNJABI,BALOCHI PATHAN,SARYAKI,URDU SPEAKING territory either....it is one country and people should be allowed to move around where ever they want!!!

LAHORE: The leader of Pakistan Muslim League (PML)-N Mian Nawaz Sharif said the doors of Punjab are open for Swat affectees.

Addressing a meeting for settlement of Swat affectees, Nawaz Sharif said preventing any Pakistani to enter another province is unjust.
“ Prohibiting affectees to enter another province is a violation of basic fundamental rights and national interests,” Sharif added.

Nawaz says Punjab’s doors open for Swat affectees

@PAK-MARINE... listen i have no hate against KARACHI i am myself live in karachi...and specially i have no hate towards URDU-SPEAKING....people all i said is that its ironic that people who call themselves DEPREIVED & MOHAJIRs are the ones who don't understand the pain of people going through similar things....like i said don't twist my words to suite you better....

Khi , has done its part it is already accomodating millions of refuges from previous wars, their fate ..... so the khiets remains undecided! This policy has already filled the city with KK's and heroin from last 2 decades, 1000's dead ,1000's addicted ,The citys infrastructure is understress badly and its crumbling we have a serious crime ratio , hundred dozens of cases get unreported no one has official stats in this regard. For a few hundred thousand people one can just lookover the the fate of18 million masses and risk their life and property. Baluchistan is in a similar situation i should say even worst.

The sindh govt is objecting to it becasue of above reasons , and the question is simply why not some where else!? if we get cynical than there are clear politicals reasons!? And most importantly let me upfront why is Punjab not accomodating them, They have a bulk of cities and larger area than any other province! Just why not in Punjab? arent they brothers with the IDP's ? There are some serious questions which needs to be answered, and i will say this is absolutly right of Sindh govt because they are the ones suffering.

KARACHI PAKISTAN KA HAI...its neither PPP,MQM,ANP,PML(N) territory.... and it certainely is not a SINDHI,PUNJABI,BALOCHI PATHAN,SARYAKI,URDU SPEAKING territory either....it is one country and people should be allowed to move around where ever they want!!!

Indeed correct, and there is no restrictions every one moves freely in khi FYI! No one has any objection and same applies to other cities as well esp Punjab. Infact i will say there are some serious grievances with Punjab , I think the Pujabis has to clearify this therefore they should make arrangement to accomodate atleast half of the IDP's and send logistics for their support & help to bring them to accomodate in Lahore. Thats what i will call FAIR distribution of IDP's!

Now please , i have a request kindly this time do not try and twist my remarks into another anti mqm campaign of yours instead please try to post a sensible post here which has some weight!

Back
Top Bottom