What's new

Is possible army rule good or bad for Bangladesh?

Military is welcome.But it will be for a short term.
They will execute all politicians whose loyalty is towards other countries.
Jamat like terrorist group will be banned.
All pending justice will be given. Law and order will be strengthen and strict democracy will be imposed.

there is no Care taker Govt. so what do you think? what will happen?

Ji ha bhai-dhaka shoho shara Bangladeshe ashiteche -shompurno rongin-MOGER MULLUK...MOGER MULLUK....MOGER MULLUK........

Military is welcome.But it will be for a short term.
They will execute all politicians whose loyalty is towards other countries.
Jamat like terrorist group will be banned.
All pending justice will be given. Law and order will be strengthen and strict democracy will be imposed.

O bhai ki khaisen?amgo dibar paren?

Army rule is ok as a caretaker govt. (CTG) for 3 months max to ensure free and fair election. But if Hasina does not accept CTG and hold election, BNP-Jamaat 18 party alliance should boycott this election. Public in Bangladesh need to get sufficiently upset and angry with Hasina's misrule, so Hasina's coming back to power in a sham election is essential for this to happen.

If and when the public is angry enough, in 1-3 years time, the field will be ready for a spontaneous revolution, sparked by some incident and helped by opposition activists. Only after such a spontaneous mass revolution (perhaps with the help of facebook, twitter and SMS text), the Army Jawans (without consent of pro-AL officers) can step in and prevent massacre by AL cadre and Police.

In that situation, like Egypt, we will be able to raise the slogan:

The Army (Jawans) and the People are one.

Army rule is ok as a caretaker govt. (CTG) for 3 months max to ensure free and fair election. But if Hasina does not accept CTG and hold election, BNP-Jamaat 18 party alliance should boycott this election. Public in Bangladesh need to get sufficiently upset and angry with Hasina's misrule, so Hasina's coming back to power in a sham election is essential for this to happen.

If and when the public is angry enough, in 1-3 years time, the field will be ready for a spontaneous revolution, sparked by some incident and helped by opposition activists. Only after such a spontaneous mass revolution (perhaps with the help of facebook, twitter and SMS text), the Army Jawans (without consent of pro-AL officers) can step in and prevent massacre by AL cadre and Police.

I hope to see one day that we will not remember to talk this way about our politics. I believe In Sha Allah that one day Bangladesh politics will like that of Malaysia or Japan or South Korea etc. etc. or better......:)

(te ami kita kortam re bhai) So?

So, you want to see Islamic Republic of Bangladesh?

I was just wondering the reason behind it that's all ;).

I hope to see one day that we will not remember to talk this way about our politics. I believe In Sha Allah that one day Bangladesh politics will like that of Malaysia or Japan or South Korea etc. etc. or better......:)

If only we have political stability its possible.

On the contrary, if BNP can't get to the power in next election it will be severely weaken.

On the contrary, if BNP can't get to the power in next election it will be severely weaken.

It's not a foot ball match between AL and BNP, rather it is a football match between India trying to control Bangladeshi people using pro-India politicians, or Bangladeshi people becoming defiant and breaking free from that control. Bangladeshi people can do it with or without BNP, but BNP-Jamat alliance is the readily available alternative for Bangladeshi people and they are useful in that way. I am hoping that Ershad joins Khaleda in this new people's movement.

It's not a foot ball match between AL and BNP, rather it is a football match between India trying to control Bangladeshi people using pro-India politicians, or Bangladeshi people becoming defiant and breaking free from that control. Bangladeshi people can do it with or without BNP, but BNP-Jamat alliance is the readily available alternative for Bangladeshi people and they are useful in that way. I am hoping that Ershad joins Khaleda in this new people's movement.

Well, I want to see Ershad and JP in power they might stablize our politics, and give our country more boom.

Well, I want to see Ershad and JP in power they might stablize our politics, and give our country more boom.

Ershad cannot be trusted, he will sell the country to the highest bidder and guess who will bid the highest?

Ershad cannot be trusted, he will sell the country to the highest bidder and guess who will bid the highest?

Well, I trust Ershad because of his 80+ age, in his JP there are some new politicians, JP is much less corrupted then BNP and BAL. He already ruled us 8 years and did not sold us, did he?

Back
Top Bottom