What's new

Is PDF helping bring people of Pakistan and India Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
In PDF i learnt lot about defense and its related issues. Before I thought tat we can negotiate Kashmir issue with Pakistan through peaceful talks after I interacted with Pakistanis I came know they are hatred towards Indians in every means so its impossible to make peace with Pakistan. Pakistani population supporting terrorism in India they thinking tat killing unarmed Indians is bravery (here many people given lot of credits to Kasab and its associates earlier).

Just compare Gayari(no Indians celebrated that incident) thread with recent Delhi rape thread then you can understand Pakistani attitude towards India. Muslim Pakistan is always threat to India existence.

Before joining PDF I had no interaction with Indian people to this extent, I will occasionally meet some indian and say hi hello and thats about it. Although I didnt like Indians but did not hate them either. But after joining PDF I have come to know the real Indianity of these people and now I can confirm I hate Indians. what do other PDFers think about it? both Indian and Pakistani

is this bringing us closer or further dividing us

Do you know...I would like to thank your post..Because...you are just talking about the true fact of most of the people from both sides...To be honest..India and Pakistan are different people with different aspirations...So its better that they should not come close to each other...Let them create their own destiny by own merit without being any one involved with each other...

Here's my experience. PDF resulted in a drastic change of perceptions for me. From moderate ignorance on Pakistan, i shifted to strong dislike. When it comes to China though, it changed from moderate dislike to strong affinity towards the Chinese culture and people.

Its been almost two years since i have joined this forum, not once have I had a sane or remotely pleasant conversation with any Pakistani member.....( the sole exceptions being Oscar, and Antibody ). I also find it rather strange that Pakistanis tend to consider all Indians as "Hindus"....even when they explicitly state that they are not. Any non-hindu expressing patriotic feelings are of-course "trying too hard to fit in" :hitwall:

Because..It case they accept that any person apart from Hindus also stay in India...then it will create another identity crisis for few specific PDF pakistan posters...SO it is obvious and expected out of them...

Last edited:
We prejudiced in every discussion...... If we open ourselves..... i am sure they discussion will be little more civil......

It depends on the body part you smell.............................why do you poke nose at wrong place................

sir i can smell an indian a mile away, now figure out

Arguments are the first step towards the development of an understanding. I think PDF is becoming better by the Indian input and we are participating constructively to the peacemaking process.

They say the strongest associations begin with disagreements .

1.When two equals meet they naturally mentally spar with each other to size up. This is the argument stage.

2.Then starts the browbeating stage when each side attempts to cow down the other , in our case thru arguments, facts and sometimes logic.

3. Then comes the acceptance stage when ppl accept realities and learn to live together making allowances for each other.

We are in stage two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom