What's new

Is PDF helping bring people of Pakistan and India Closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one likes Indians, they are the Jews of Asia, i know many Pakistani Punjabi get on well with Indians, i can understand that there is some cultural link.

We don't care much for Indians, hating them is an understatement.

You should be more worried that 1.2 billion humans will hate you back.

You should be more worried that 1.2 billion humans hate you back.
Actually except few, no one gives a flying f***. Indians are more busy in hating each other or earning money.

Actually except few, no one gives a flying f***. Indians are more busy in hating each other or earning money.

Hate begets hate, but you are right not many have the luxury of time to hate.

No one likes Indians, they are the Jews of Asia, i know many Pakistani Punjabi get on well with Indians, i can understand that there is some cultural link.

We don't care much for Indians, hating them is an understatement.

I personally do not hate them but the dislike has to do also with 1000's of years of history. Pashtuns have historically fought against Sikhs and Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Ahmed Shah Durrani led many expeditions against the Sikh Empire. Historically both have been at loggerheads and Durrani lead a massive army that destroyed the temple and even slayed one of the gurus. Furthermore the battle of Panipat was fought between us Pashtuns and Maratha empire. So what we see is a historical struggle between Pashtuns and Indic nations.

That is why its very weird when people try to link Pashtuns to Indic people or draw an alliance. Pashtuns were bound to be with Pakistan and it was written in history. Even today you see this being replayed by the way. If someone does not believe it he can notice how Pashtuns make up 30% of the Pakistan army while making up 16% of the population. Similarly the Sikhs whom Pashtuns fought historically make up a huge percentage of the Indian army despite the about 1% population they comprise.

You should be more worried that 1.2 billion humans will hate you back.
;)

Well if only Indian women felt like you.

I personally do not hate them but the dislike has to do also with 1000's of years of history. Pashtuns have historically fought against Sikhs and Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Ahmed Shah Durrani led many expeditions against the Sikh Empire. Historically both have been at loggerheads and Durrani lead a massive army that destroyed the temple and even slayed one of the gurus. Furthermore the battle of Panipat was fought between us Pashtuns and Maratha empire. So what we see is a historical struggle between Pashtuns and Indic nations.

That is why its very weird when people try to link Pashtuns to Indic people or draw an alliance. Pashtuns were bound to be with Pakistan and it was written in history. Even today you see this being replayed by the way. If someone does not believe it he can notice how Pashtuns make up 30% of the Pakistan army while making up 16% of the population. Similarly the Sikhs whom Pashtuns fought historically make up a huge percentage of the Indian army despite the about 1% population they comprise.

Very well put havi, you are educating me day by day with your meaningful posts.

There is no link to Indic people, i consider myself of Turkic heritage and those pakistanis and people moved to Pakistan in 47 don't feel indic, they feel part of us and rightfully so as they are our brothers.

I personally do not hate them but the dislike has to do also with 1000's of years of history. Pashtuns have historically fought against Sikhs and Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Ahmed Shah Durrani led many expeditions against the Sikh Empire. Historically both have been at loggerheads and Durrani lead a massive army that destroyed the temple and even slayed one of the gurus.
Stop talking on behalf of pashtuns. Afghan-sikh wars have nothing to do with the hate for indics that you are claiming, it was struggle for rule and power, afghans were rulers of punjab and indigenous sikhs challenged their power and rule. In this sikh-afghan battles, many local punjabi musalmans cooperated with ranjeet singh against their foriegn rulers afghans.
Furthermore the battle of Panipat was fought between us Pashtuns and Maratha empire. So what we see is a historical struggle between Pashtuns and Indic nations.
Marathas forces reached upto attock, it was necessary for durranis to eliminate any threat to their punjab. Lodhis and suris have fought more wars with mughals than with indics? How you explain that?...there was always power struggle betweens turks , afghans and local rajputs, i dont think it was about indic vs non-indic. Afghans of east (bihar, bengal etc) and afghans of west(north west frontier) fought contineously with non-indic mughals. How do you explain that?

You yourself are an indic muslim, punjabis, sindhis, kashmiris and mohajirs are all indic/hindi muslims. Read about pakistan movement, it was for hindi muslims. Pakistan was a country created for all hindi muslims , any hindi muslim from U.P , bihar, delhi could migrate to Pakistan.....if ghilzai is saying that he is turk and so has no connection with indic people, then he is also denying any links with indic/desi muslims like punjabis, sindhis and mohajirs. I am sure punjabis and others wont be comfortable with ghilzai comment.

Stop talking on behalf of pashtuns.

I talk on behalf of Pashtuns because I consider myself one. This mistake by migrants should have been rectified from day 1. Our families adopted separate identity in Karachi because of different language and people like you who did not let them integrate. It was a huge mistake which destroyed the city and gave birth to terror chief Altaf Hussain. We will not let it happen again. I am a Pashtun-I know the history, culture and can take you down in a debate. Furthermore I speak rudimentary but ok Pashto and will learn it fully soon.

Afghan-sikh wars have nothing to do with the hate for indics that you are claiming, it was struggle for rule and power, afghans were rulers of punjab and indigenous sikhs challenged their power and rule. In this sikh-afghan battles, many local punjabi musalmans cooperated with ranjeet singh against their foriegn rulers afghans.

I do not use the word Afghan for Pashtun on account of closet supporters of Afghanistan like you. It was Pashtun-sikh war.

It was constant war with the Indians. Even today the Indians fear the Pashtuns and their ability to launch a daring raid without any care of their lives. Name one Punjabi Muslim who supported Ranjit Singh. You are keen to prove something without any source or proof other than rubbish from Afghanistan. Instead there were 3 Muslim Punjabi clans hostile to Ranjit singh historically. I will research more and tell you about the various ones.

Durrani supporters included many small maharajas of Punjab who were muslim and joined the Pashtun armies. It is because Muslim Punjabi history is very obscure that this is not known. Also Ranjit Singh's forces destroyed mosques and a lot of other abuses which Muslims did not like. It was quite contrary to what you say.

Also all the generals of Mughals were Pashtuns and fought Sikh Empire and Marathas. Historically Pashtuns have been at war. In 1701 it was Wazir Khan who lead Mughal army against sikhs. Before that Bairam Khan fought against Hemu in battle of Panipat (1556). Don't murder Pashtun history because you want an alliance with India badly to break our country. Every Pashtun empire fought Indics and even Mughals whole army comprised of Pashtuns who fought Marathas and Ranjit Singh and Axom and Hemu and a lot of kings very hard.

So that is false logic. If you value Pashtun history value that too... don't go around thanking Indian posters and kissing them on the bum to build an alliance to break our country. That was an insult to Pashtuns by gigawatt you took very easily but you are always complaining about fellow races in Pakistan. It shows your reality.

Marathas forces reached upto attock, it was necessary for durranis to eliminate any threat to their punjab. Lodhis and suris have fought more wars with mughals than with indics? How you explain that?...there was always power struggle betweens turks , afghans and local rajputs, i dont think it was about indic vs non-indic. Afghans of east (bihar, bengal etc) and afghans of west(north west frontier) fought continuously with non-indic mughals. How do you explain that?

See this is what I mean when you people equate Mughals to Pakistan and Pashtuns to Afghanistan and use that to perpetuate the myth that Pashtuns and Pakistan are always at war. Lodhis, Suris and Mughals too are part of our history. Mughal army was fully made of Pashtuns with generals like Bairam Khan and Muhabbat Khan and Wazir Khan.

What about Ghorids and Ghaznavids and what about Durranis? What about Historically Pashtuns haven't fought half as much with Mughals as they did with other people. Also Nadir Shah who is believed to be non-Pashtun raided India constantly. Ask any Indian here and they remember the raids of Pashtuns with terror and will tell you of "crimes committed" (which they also committed) like temples destroyed, looting and conversions but were common at that time.

You yourself are an indic muslim, punjabis, sindhis, kashmiris and mohajirs are all indic/hindi muslims. Read about pakistan movement, it was for hindi muslims. Pakistan was a country created for all hindi muslims , any hindi muslim from U.P , bihar, delhi could migrate to Pakistan.....if ghilzai is saying that he is turk and so has no connection with indic people, then he is also denying any links with indic/desi muslims like punjabis, sindhis and mohajirs. I am sure punjabis and others wont be comfortable with ghilzai comment.

We all have a connection and that is one of nationhood and brotherhood. It is inconsequential that my family members migrated from Lucknow in last 100 years because before that they were in (Greater) Pashtunkhwa/Pakistan (what you call Afghanistan-Abdullah Ansari) before that in Arabia. So people change locations and adopt the local races. Here in Karachi the population is 25% Pashtun and it is right for me to merge. Sindhis are at 7-8%. Don't try to teach us Luffy. I know history, demography and you have made incorrect claims in the past to be proven wrong. One is the one about Pir Roshan, another about inter-marriages between Mughal subjects and Pashtuns being uncommon.

It is non-consequential which part someone moved from. I wish to merge as a Pashtun regardless of what my family thinks of itself as-I am not an indic. All Muslims in India are Pakistanis according to this controversial address by my friend from Hyderabad Nuzair:

The Indians have always called us Pakistani, there is nothing such as an Indian Muslim. Each Muslim from Kashmir to Madras and Gujarat to Assam is a Pakistani and only a Pakistani. Any Muslim who says otherwise is a traitor. Our neighbourhoods are called “chota” Pakistan by them. We are not chota Pakistan, we will become “bara” Pakistan and throw you into the ocean,” the leader said to a roaring crowd at edit in edit

The Nationalist News Network-Pakistan
Ansari family which is ours has history of dissent against India. Also Pir Roshan was Bayazid Ansari who was Pashtun Pir.
We ansars were killed in Hyderabad Deccan.

All I see here are people from different nationalities trolling each other all the time.... obviously there are a few exceptions.

For this frustration of yours. :D

I knew, I'm valued to hindus! but confession came seldom!

BTW... it is an expression... ever visited abroad?

I knew, I'm valued to hindus! but confession came seldom!
BTW... it is an expression... ever visited abroad?
In your statement, It seems like "An expression to show Frustration". Even going to abroad didn't have any effect on you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom