What's new

Is Pakistan ready for a male contraceptive pill?

Dude its not a he , its a She
And a few days ago She was brandishing a Pakistani Flag and Trolling against India

Many Indian Actually Believe Ajtr to Be the online alias of the dreaded Arundati Roy
I ve sympathy with you .i can understand ur frustation with her lol she trolls indians a lot.And its a great honour if PDF indians call me arundati roy.:enjoy:

I ve sympathy with you .i can understand ur frustation with her lol she trolls indians a lot.And its a great honour if PDF indians call me arundati roy.:enjoy:

defend ur mother land :)
like mother defends her child from unwanted mess ;)

:rofl:

Dr Khalid Zaheed famous student of the biggest fitna Javed Ahemd Ghamdi famous for giving American interpretation of Islam and now both cowards hiding in different countries Contraceptive is completely against Islam Islam encourages to have many children but contraceptives concept discourages it

Sir Hadees are orders of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and the life of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW which you know is from the source of Hadees Sir they are not separate things and secondly when ever people used to come to HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW to talk about issues he always encouraged them to marry those women who produce more children and also love them more that is over all concept of Islam and order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW remain always valid

Sorry Sir you had the wrong translation it was that in her family women have less children and after marriage it should be with consent but more power is given to men in this case to decide

Taken incorrectly brother.. the concept was to increase the ummah.. and produce good offspring.
Not more offspring.... If you take the prophets life as the example.. how many Children did he have?
He had four wives at a time.. and all of them are our mothers..
would you say that he did not love them or they not him.. NEVER.

Those matters of the bedroom are between Husband and wife to decide..
However.. I do agree with the fact that avoiding children just so that you can afford a Mercedes later on instead of a normal car is wrong..
Rizq is with god.. not us.
He provides for all.. not us. We are just the source.. and he controls that source.
But the choice of how many children.. based on one's preference for a manageable family in which every child gets equal attention.. is up to you.
I am one of two children in my family(along with four buried sisters that did not make it).. I would prefer to have three..
that would be between me and my wife.. and I know my religion to be that of logic.. and not of sheer idiocy.
I see a higher logic in the prophets sayings.. and in the Quran..
And I REFUSE to accept such basic derivations from it.
But.. as they say.. "there is no compulsion in religion"..
do what you feel is right.. but only after you have read the Quran, the Hadiath..and the life of the prophet..
Dont follow XYZ blindly..
Fi Aman-Allah

Taken incorrectly brother.. the concept was to increase the ummah.. and produce good offspring.
Not more offspring.... If you take the prophets life as the example.. how many Children did he have?
He had four wives at a time.. and all of them are our mothers..
would you say that he did not love them or they not him.. NEVER.

Those matters of the bedroom are between Husband and wife to decide..
However.. I do agree with the fact that avoiding children just so that you can afford a Mercedes later on instead of a normal car is wrong..
Rizq is with god.. not us.
He provides for all.. not us. We are just the source.. and he controls that source.
But the choice of how many children.. based on one's preference for a manageable family in which every child gets equal attention.. is up to you.
I am one of two children in my family(along with four buried sisters that did not make it).. I would prefer to have three..
that would be between me and my wife.. and I know my religion to be that of logic.. and not of sheer idiocy.
I see a higher logic in the prophets sayings.. and in the Quran..
And I REFUSE to accept such basic derivations from it.
But.. as they say.. "there is no compulsion in religion"..
do what you feel is right.. but only after you have read the Quran, the Hadiath..and the life of the prophet..
Dont follow XYZ blindly..
Fi Aman-Allah
Sir order is very much clear to produce more offspring the good is brought up by so called secular ashamed Muslims who are always ashamed of Islam I follow Quran and Sunnah and Quran and Sunnah are very clear and they discourage these kind of acts and Sir no compulsion in religion means that you can't force any one to convert but if you are a Muslim you will have to follow rules or will be punished Sir don't give example of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW ALLAH didn't gave him many children because issue of Heir could have raise still he had around 7 children but he encouraged Sahabas to have many many children that is what he always asked sahabas

Back
Top Bottom