What's new

Is Pajeet a racial slur?

Do you like using the word Pajeet to make a point?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are genuine cases where people use the otherwise slurs in innocence without realizing the origins of the word. That being said, any title which is used to downgrade or mock people should be avoided at all costs. I even hate the word like Youthia (PTI supporters) or patwari (PMLN people) because it ends up creating a caustic environment during a discussion.

Was their anything called pakistan before 1947 ?
Pakistan stands for Punjab, Afghania, Sindh, Kashmir, and Balochistan. The term "Pakistan" itself originated in 1933. All of these regions are 1000s of years older than India. In fact, India is named after Sindh alone. The name India originated from, and referred to Sindh, until the British named their whole colony after India. Need I even get started on the anient history of Balochistan, Afghania, Punjab and Kashmir?

Now you tell me, did the "republic of India" exist before 1947?

@OP can we have a poll on Sukhdeeeep too while we're at it? I want to know if you guys prefer one over the other. :lol:

Well Russell Peters (Canadian Comic of Anglo Indian descent) got in big trouble a few years ago for making fun of the following names from India.

1. Suckdeep
2. Rammindeep

I don't intend to make fun of any ethnicity or their names, just conveying the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom