What's new

Is Pajeet a racial slur?

Do you like using the word Pajeet to make a point?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what they call us. Indians rules the world wherever they go. We don't mind what a failed country citizens call us. And By the way Indians are their forefathers, no matter they accept the truth or not.
Please explain how ancestry from the coterminous nation state of India formulate the ancestry of the coterminous nation state of Pakistan.

When you propagate and propagandise bshit, you will be flagged up, challenged and declared a liar once fully exposed.

I expect a response to this with appropriate genetic and anthropological evidence.

And By the way Indians are their forefathers, no matter they accept the truth or not.
It's categorically the reverse of this.

The progenitor population for much of modern day subcontinental genomic influence is actually the IVC. The IVC existed substantively within what is now Pakistan. Kindly refer to data from Rakhigiri and elsewhere. You elephant riders needed ancient Pakistanis (and ancient steppelanders from Eurasia) to infuse something of value into your genome.

Refrain from spreading disinformation.

To be honest no racial slur will work against Indians if spoken by a PAKIstani...
Explain this thread

Explain this thread

This forum is not a sample size for the world.

Please explain how ancestry from the coterminous nation state of India formulate the ancestry of the coterminous nation state of Pakistan.

When you propagate and propagandise bshit, you will be flagged up, challenged and declared a liar once fully exposed.

I expect a response to this with appropriate genetic and anthropological evidence.
please reform your education system. It is creating more illitrates than educated onces.
Don't ask me for evidence, check your DNA and post your DNA report here as proof.

The word has been quite a hit on PDF the past few months..what do you guys think? should this word be allowed to flourish or not..and what about "curry"?
Why do you need this thread if the word is already banned? Are you simply trying to attract trolls for a troll war? Don't you think people have better things to do?

The progenitor population for much of modern day subcontinental genomic influence is actually the IVC. The IVC existed substantively within what is now Pakistan. Kindly refer to data from Rakhigiri and elsewhere. You elephant riders needed ancient Pakistanis (and ancient steppelanders from Eurasia) to infuse something of value into your genome.

First of all there is nothing called "ancient Pakistan", there is only one thing is ancient in subcontinent which we call "Indians"

This forum is not a sample size for the world.
But it does as almost every Indian active on the forum at that time was triggered by the word 'Bharti'. It was only on this forum that I came to know that this word was so offensive

Last edited:
Indians are their forefathers
Humans entered the subcontinent through Pakistan, so you're factually wrong. The IVC started and ended in Pakistan, and Pakistanis are genetically distinct from gangetic Indians. Moreover, Pakistan was independent before India, so for some time, the map of South Asia looked like this:

1615705559597.png

please reform your education system. It is creating more illitrates than educated onces.
Don't ask me for evidence, check your DNA and post your DNA report here as proof.
1. The word is "illiterates", not "illitrates".

2020-12-22-20-32-36--1050585746.jpeg

The orange bits are "Iranian" origin DNA (the text is small but you can make it out). The IVC genome is 85-90% Iranian, and these people birthed your nation you stupid bhakt.

Do not make me post entire papers here to further illustrate this harsh reality for you OOI types. I really don't have the time to be clearing out trash today. Just go and read a few papers yourself. Start with:

1. The word is "illiterates", not "illitrates".

View attachment 724404

The orange bits are "Iranian" origin DNA (the text is small but you can make it out). The IVC genome is 85-90% Iranian, and these people birthed your nation you stupid bhakt.

Do not make me post entire papers here to further illustrate this harsh reality for you OOI types. I really don't have the time to be clearing out trash today. Just go and read a few papers yourself. Start with:

You already lost the debate when you start calling names without reason.
I have enough evidence to prove you wrong but I don't indulge with "bad mouth "
So I rest my case. Take care.

Dude IVC people themselves were combination of neolithic iranians + AASI same as all Indians, only steppe genes came later, even if we take that you guys were IVC and gave us your genes through migrations wouldn't we have something different in us which wouldn't be there in ivc?

Humans entered the subcontinent through Pakistan, so you're factually wrong. The IVC started and ended in Pakistan, and Pakistanis are genetically distinct from gangetic Indians. Moreover, Pakistan was independent before India, so for some time, the map of South Asia looked like this
Was their anything called pakistan before 1947 ?

First of all there is nothing called "ancient Pakistan", there is only one thing is ancient in subcontinent which we call "Indians"
Which inhabitant of coterminous India created this word "India"?

Foreigners created the word "India" to describe a collection of tribes beyond the "Indus". At best it is a geographic expression describing a subcontinent, like Eastern Europe, or the Middle East.

You gangadeshis only have the pretence to *claim every historical reference of "India"* because your country is named "India". The IVC is largely in Pakistan. It was never in India the nation state. British India was a mere colony of multiple disparate occupied states, just like the "West Indies". Before that, there were empires covering those same multiple and disparate states.

Your entire assertion of this region being historically called "India" by Greeks and Persians thereby having a dependent relationship with the secular republic of India is fallacious and infantile. It is akin to the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia claiming genuine (Greek) Macedonian legacy just by virtue of a name given to it.
Was their anything called pakistan before 1947 ?
The point being made is that "ancient Pakistan" exists as much as "ancient (the secular republic of) India".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom