What's new

Is PAF ranked top among all Muslim Countries Airforces Now?

TuAf is perhaps the best in Muslim world as they have good training and have there hands on some of the worlds finest machines,,,
PAF also is ranked very highly as far as technical skills and training is conceerned. i do not think PAF is second to UAEAF or RSAF in this aspect,,

regards!

Tell me, sir, how do you measure "Desciplinary srategy"? TuAF has produced great results in the past as well, and it's had more operational experience than the PAF. Would that not make them the "best Air Force in the Islamic World"?

If you had your mind made up, why open a thread? Or is this another thread to pat ourselves on the back? Let's all join in singing praise of the PAF. Our discipline and selfless devotion to duty will conquer all! Heck, PAF pilots could drive my Corolla into Space if they wanted to.

And I don't know where you brought Israel from, but since you did, hear em out. The IDF (including the IAF) are probably the most disciplined forces in the world. Add to that the fact that they've been in a constant state of war for decades. Add to that the splendor of their equipment. Add to that their strategic importance to the superpowers of the world. What you get is a military establishment capable of terrifying possibilities. Any military in the world will have a tough time against them. So let's just focus on India for now.

Yes, but does "Training & Professionalism" alone make us the best? Like I said, TuAF is pretty damn professional as well, and they've got some of the best trained pilots around.

u mentioned IDFAF as best airforce and quote that they are war against enemy from several decades, can u xplain plz what enemy they are opposing Palestians orr labanese airforce , the IDFAF is in war against whom, they have no potent threat in AIR from lebanon and PLO hammas .
thoug they did good against arabs but cradit goes to arabs for there total non professionalism not to israel and i dont know who made u think tank here for such great thoughts u presented 2 us.

IDFAF is most deciplinary force in the world . yup u r right here coz IDFAF pilots obeys the orfers to bombthe childrens schools hospitals wounded gals womens, they are really keeping descipline and i hardly found any israeli IDF member who violated such desciplinary orders.

PAF is best than TuAF coz what PAF is produced is totally against powerfull huge enemy while Tu was agianst greece THat is desciplinary strategy hope u got it and dont become:angry::angry::angry:

TuAf is perhaps the best in Muslim world as they have good training and have there hands on some of the worlds finest machines,,,
PAF also is ranked very highly as far as technical skills and training is conceerned. i do not think PAF is second to UAEAF or RSAF in this aspect,,

regards!

We did Kick there ***** in AT exercise they had Block 30 + and we had B15 still none of our kids got shot down, We shot them every time, We did have an incidence where the pilot got DS and got shot but it was not the pilots fault on board computer system went COOKOO during a lighting Strom it was reported that the lighting struck the Aircraft on a perfect day with few clouds he had 4 F-16 chasing him and 1 got a perfect shot while he was tumbling down.

Personal communication with the pilot last year.

MURADK u really explained what is needed atmost in dis thread as i was without anatolian s eagle data if i had i would presented

We did Kick there ***** in AT exercise they had Block 30 + and we had B15 still none of our kids got shot down, We shot them every time, We did have an incidence where the pilot got DS and got shot but it was not the pilots fault on board computer system went COOKOO during a lighting Strom it was reported that the lighting struck the Aircraft on a perfect day with few clouds he had 4 F-16 chasing him and 1 got a perfect shot while he was tumbling down.

but sir there might also be a point that most of the AFs dont use critical systems in the exercise mode so they might not be using some systems but they do have more formidable power punch as compared to PAF and they are building fast mindful of future.UAEAF and RSAF even though might not have the skill level but definitely they do enjoy the most advanced machines Saudis are now also going for ToT deals rather than plane deals so they are a force to be reckon still well Egyptians also enjoy a great Viper fleet i think about 250 but their track record is not that good. well sir finally can you tell us about the capabilities of Iranian Air Force

but sir there might also be a point that most of the AFs dont use critical systems in the exercise mode so they might not be using some systems but they do have more formidable power punch as compared to PAF and they are building fast mindful of future.UAEAF and RSAF even though might not have the skill level but definitely they do enjoy the most advanced machines Saudis are now also going for ToT deals rather than plane deals so they are a force to be reckon still well Egyptians also enjoy a great Viper fleet i think about 250 but their track record is not that good. well sir finally can you tell us about the capabilities of Iranian Air Force

Yes they are a formidable force indeed. During the exercise our boys flew there fighter we all know what the Block 30 , 40 50 and 52 even 60 has in them so nothing to hide.
There cadets come to PAF Academy. Serve with us even come on deputation with 9 and 11 SQD.

Yes in my opinion also PAF is the best no matter what happens it will do what he intends to do.

Yes in my opinion also PAF is the best no matter what happens it will do what he intends to do.
but we must also keep in our minds that IAF is not the same IAF what they used to be. They are grooming themselves even USAF pilot admitted this so the point is that even though we have the best pilots but yet we need to have some damn good ACs as well.

but we must also keep in our minds that IAF is not the same IAF what they used to be. They are grooming themselves even USAF pilot admitted this so the point is that even though we have the best pilots but yet we need to have some damn good ACs as well.

Mate please keep IAF away from this threat. I think PAF is among top but not at the top there are some short comings in terms of technology like BVR, AWACS, Mid Air Refueling etc. I know PAF will plug all these gaps in a span of year or two but it is still some steps to climb before we can put it on top of the list.... Still has my whole confidence on our Shaheens :) :pakistan::pakistan:

well that what it is, if we do not stand at the absolute top it is not because of our men but because of our machines!!
if we manage to get some good planes then it will be fine enough!!

regards!

Sir could you also please shed some light on PAF's excercise with French Air Force when Charles De Gaulle arrived in the Indian Ocean. I heard that PAF F16's took Rafale's head on, would appreciate it if you could give some details on those excercises.

Yes, IAF on an average from last 5 years lets take...... On an Average IAF is Inducting more than 50 New aircrafts every year.... That is still not sufficiant, as Now we will be doubling the production , Then The LCA tejas Is still under lights , Well If Tejas is ready, then the Production will Go higher..... IAF is getting stronger and stronger...

PAF on the other hand have some cool Aircrafts coming, PAF is surly developing its strength , Obviously its a necessity

Mate please keep IAF away from this threat. I think PAF is among top but not at the top there are some short comings in terms of technology like BVR, AWACS, Mid Air Refueling etc. I know PAF will plug all these gaps in a span of year or two but it is still some steps to climb before we can put it on top of the list.... Still has my whole confidence on our Shaheens :) :pakistan::pakistan:
I was replying to Pkpw's post the purpose was not to get carried away by the sense of superiority.yes we are making progress but we must keep one thing in mind that we have a decade to cover. we will have some good machines coming in but we must try to cover the tech gap till 2020 cus after that i see 5th gen coming in AFs around the world RSAF has shown interest in Silent Eagle upgrade, TuAF will be looking for JSF like wise i expect same from UAEAF as well.

PAF is a formidable force with extremely good track record.
I think, the results of joint exercises should be enough to tell who is best

In 1965 and we lack F-16 and in 71 many other good facilities BUT all knows what PAF did. Now we are in a batter technical position, although we are not equiped with latest technology still our pilots are the best in the world. PAF is best with all the machine available, Just think if our shaheens get the latest technology then.........beyond thinking.

A group of sheep can win under the skill set of loin but a group of loin can't win under the skill set of sheep.

Back
Top Bottom