What's new

Is marriage or a relationship a must for a happy or fulfilled life

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
first of all its not joke as my 90% posts was fun .

i would like to ask you guys marred + unmarred please tell me what is marriage?. is its must for life? is it really needed when you are 60+ age ? what you feel when your kids make mistakes and you hurt? how you feel after marriage ? and how you feel when you are unmarried ? is it must to be married ? or you feel bad bad after marred ? should we marry now when everything is expensive and way of life is getting worse today ? a person which work for a GOV or private and earn 1 lakh rupees per month should marry ? tell me that abut that day when you feel bad after marry ? what is impact of sexual life on marriage ? so many people lives successful l life without marriage why ? is women must for life?

i feel marriage is sucks marriage life is worse .after marriage we have tons of responsibilities and hell pressure .

please look marriage expensiveness today please look living costs of today please look standards of life of today please look kids and new generations needs of today before you answer

and at the end its serious qestion don't make jokes of it for imran's sake

please keep religion and emotions aside

Marriage is a must, it is happy life where you can communicate with your reliable spouse.

It is depending on your handle abilities and confidences. If you lack of this, you are asshole. :D
confidences??????? if you know your company will never pay you more you should think 100 times before you expand your expenses

I have an answer, but I can only pm you. :lol:

my pm is open for you it was always open meri jaan you are first of all because of you are from bhawalpur District ضلع بہاول پور my brother :smitten: ask abut skype - yahoo -msn for you i am ready :angry:

Shaadi barbadi hai
pata nahi log apni barbadi ka jashn itne dhomdham se kyu manate hai

confidences??????? if you know your company will never pay you more you should think 100 times before you expand your expenses

Why worrying about expenses? Everyone can expense anything daily. If you know how to handle expenses or wise to use money. I said, it is depending on how you handle your life, your wife, your future plan, rewards, everything.

You are living in Middle East you earn good salary. So you can't handle because of your sensitive feelings hai na or you hear negatives rumors from other people marriage experiences??

Why worrying about expenses? Everyone can expense anything daily. If you know how to handle expenses or wise to use money. I said, it is depending on how you handle your life, your wife, your future plan, rewards, everything.

You are living in Middle East you earn good salary. So you can't handle because of your sensitive feelings hai na or you hear negatives rumors from other people marriage experiences??

problem is i learn what i have in my hands and i always scared abut my life standards will go down after marriage so i am not gonna marriage .its since last 5 years .

no and will never be

can you live alone forever ? please answer me true ?.

Khan Sahib Saudi Arab me rah kar to bohat zaroori hai.
Mera to tajurba hai.

Ya ap ne bhi meri tarah multiple lagwai huwa hai?

Marriage is like an experiment everyone needs to follow the basic protocol to attain their desired result. If you follow the standard protocol always your experiment would be devastated so it’s essential to modify that flow chart and acquire the capability to control rate limiting step of that experiment wic will leading us to achieve fruitful result. Smart people can do such modification.

can you live alone forever ? please answer me true ?.
i would love to live alone freely no responsibilites no compromising would be able to live, spend however i like etc but if you have problem living alone i suggest you should get married aur shaadi main mujhe zaroor bulana

Back
Top Bottom