What's new

Is Love Bitter?

oji agar ye confession thread hota..to apki baat ka jawab zaroor detei :D

I'm listening my child !

confession.jpg

"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love."

If my Love(s) were ever made known to my Mom she'd probably chop me up in little pieces and feed me to our pet goldfish so I've always thought of Love as forbidden fruit instead of bitter chocolate and even if it doesn't work out (none of mine had...they all were older than me and got married without me ever telling them how I felt) the euphoria of loving someone is enough to make your days bright and the thought of what it used to be sustains you ever after.

guru ji kahan ghaeb ho gaye....filmaker kyon love shov ki batein kartein ho...dekho guru ji khafa ho kar chaley gae :P

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

child not ready to talk yet :smokin::P

Guru Bhai koi kafaa nahin hue hain bus wife ka phone aa gaya hoga aur Dutt Sahab sirf "HaaNaaJeeOkayThikHaaNaaJeeOkayThikHaaNaaJeeOkayThikHaaNaaJeeOkayThikHaaNaaJeeOkayThik" main answer de rahe honge :lol:

Guru Bhai koi kafaa nahin hue hain bus wife ka phone aa gaya hoga aur Dutt Sahab sirf "HaaNaaJeeOkayThikHaaNaaJeeOkayThikHaaNaaJeeOkayThikHaaNaaJeeOkayThikHaaNaaJeeOkayThik" main answer de rahe honge :lol:

tabhi mein sochoon aksar AP bhi threads se kyon ghaeb ho jatein hain:D

Back
Top Bottom