What's new

Is Love Bitter?

there is no such thing in the world as love ...the only relation ship between a man & women where there is true love ...that is mother & son / daughter ...or father & daughter / son or .....brother & sister....then only after many years & few kids in between comes the genuen understanding & care for your partner both emotional & metereal....but not nessecarilly love......

on the side note i dint wanted Filmmaker to start a thread like this i dont want to talk about it ...infact i hate it

there is no such thing in the world as love ...the only relation ship between a man & women where there is true love ...that is mother & son / daughter ...or father & daughter / son or .....brother & sister....then only after many years & few kids in between comes the genuen understanding & care for your partner both emotional & metereal....but not nessecarilly love......

on the side note i dint wanted Filmmaker to start a thread like this i dont want to talk about it ...infact i hate it

Lagta hai aaj GURU bhai ko wife se maar pari hai. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yaar aap ko abhi taak pyar ka matlab hee nahin pataa ! Khalil Gibran seh behtar koi bandaa isss ko nahin samjhe saka and you're all talking about a possessive love : Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.

P.S Cheeky behan...aisee tou na kahin pyaar ke baraeee mein...aap tou shadii shudaa khatoon hain kiyaa aap cheeky bhai seh be panaa mohabat nahin karteen ?

Back
Top Bottom