What's new

Is Karachi ready for change? PTI calls for Peace Jalsa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to Imran for bringing national unity when every other party is creating divisions.

BTW i am surprised i always thought that IK was a pathan.

Kudos to Imran for bringing national unity when every other party is creating divisions.

BTW i am surprised i always thought that IK was a pathan.

he is a punjabi of pathan decent, he is among people who settled from afghanistan to punjab vefore partition

MQM's terrorism will end soon inshaAllah..... You only need murder one person to pressurise other thousand and thats what MQM has done is karachi.... but nyways Zulfiqar mirza is on the move and I m hopeful the militant wing of MQM will stop working

people believe too much from the same thugs and corrupts, like if a thug or corrupt says that MQM is this/that then its believable, but if lotas join PTI then how much its a fact or reality, people will still have not an inch of doubt

zulfiqar mirza is nothing but a cheat and lie, i stopped believing the guy when he took quran in his hand and admitted he issues thousands of gun licence to his party members

zulfiqar mirza cant go outside without heavy protocols, and thousands of security personnal watching his arse

the guy who drinks/aranges thousand military personnel and guard his arse and lies and snatches the camera of a TV channel is a good guy???

the idiot walks and talks like a badmash is believable??

he is a punjabi of pathan decent, he is among people who settled from afghanistan to punjab vefore partition

That is not true. His father's side are originally from Mianwali in Punjab Province of Pakistan. Mianwali borders Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and always had a majority Pashtun population. He said in an interview that his family members from his mother's side migrated to Pakistan from India during partition. His father and mother later settled in Lahore and he was born in Lahore.

Imran Khan was born to Shaukat Khanum (Burki)[5] and Ikramullah Khan Niazi, a civil engineer, in Lahore. A quiet and shy boy in his youth, Khan grew up in an upper middle-class Niazi Pathan family with four sisters, he being the only son of his parents.[6] Settled in Punjab, Khan's father descended from the Pashtun (Pathan) Niazi Shermankhel tribe of Mianwali in Punjab.[7] Imran's Mother Shaukat Khanum (Burki's) family includes successful hockey players[5] and cricketers such as Javed Burki and Majid Khan.[7]

Imran Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont care about his ethnic group. I support him because he is a patriotic Pakistani and he does not care about his personal wealth but he cares about his Pakistani people and his country Pakistan like Quaid-e-Azam.

That is not true. His father's side are originally from Mianwali in Punjab Province of Pakistan. Mianwali borders Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and always had a majority Pashtun population. He said in an interview that his family members from his mother's side migrated to Pakistan from India during partition. His father and mother later settled in Lahore and he was born in Lahore.

Imran Khan was born to Shaukat Khanum (Burki)[5] and Ikramullah Khan Niazi, a civil engineer, in Lahore. A quiet and shy boy in his youth, Khan grew up in an upper middle-class Niazi Pathan family with four sisters, he being the only son of his parents.[6] Settled in Punjab, Khan's father descended from the Pashtun (Pathan) Niazi Shermankhel tribe of Mianwali in Punjab.[7] Imran's Mother Shaukat Khanum (Burki's) family includes successful hockey players[5] and cricketers such as Javed Burki and Majid Khan.[7]

Imran Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont care about his ethnic group. I support him because he is a patriotic Pakistani and he does not care about his personal wealth but he cares about his Pakistani people and his country Pakistan like Quaid-e-Azam.

i didnt know he was part mahajir and part pathan decent thank you

PTI cannot get a big rally in karachi
most of there offices are in kachi aabadi's
needless to say there presence in karachi will be no threat to the MQM votebank
If PTI tries to get help from Sindhi nationalists then maybe they have a chance

But if they are really supported by the establishment then there is nothing to worry about for PTI

His maternal side came frm indian punjab... and b ethnicity they r also pashtun.. who settled in hoshiyarpur(if im correct) long time back..

PTI cannot get a big rally in karachi
most of there offices are in kachi aabadi's
needless to say there presence in karachi will be no threat to the MQM votebank
If PTI tries to get help from Sindhi nationalists then maybe they have a chance

But if they are really supported by the establishment then there is nothing to worry about for PTI

come on man, now its a digital age not some stone age, even the labour class has dish antenna and tv nowadays

mqm itsef has said it will support PTI rally

i should say PTI will not harm MQM but rather damage the ANP this time and pashtuns will rather support imran khan then ANP, and we karachites all want ANP out from karachi

people believe too much from the same thugs and corrupts, like if a thug or corrupt says that MQM is this/that then its believable, but if lotas join PTI then how much its a fact or reality, people will still have not an inch of doubt

If lota's join PTI it is called revolution :)
i am amazed that PTI has so many blind followers
i mean their workers worked for the party for years and now lota's will get the top party positions

his famaliy is belong to mia channu near to chichawatni distt sahiwal punjab ..he already told in his interview..now a days still thousands of thousands niazi r living there n also there is a lot of baluchi people r also living there

If lota's join PTI it is called revolution :)
i am amazed that PTI has so many blind followers
i mean their workers worked for the party for years and now lota's will get the top party positions

i think imran khan needs lotas for now becuse everybody knows he cant win without lotas, but imran also said that lotas dont matter, what matters is the leadership and its also great that lotas are not allowed to shine alone, imran is too much in highlight and imran will be accountable if some thig goes wrong, imran's reputation depends on it, i guess there is a leadership problem with MQM, altaf needs to go, MQM is a talented party hijacked by wrong leadership

watch the imran's interview, he has clearly labelled these lotas as opportunists and he said they have invested in their constituency and thats why they now want to change their party, but atleast these lotas are not financially corrupt, and lesser of two evils

come on man, now its a digital age not some stone age, even the labour class has dish antenna and tv nowadays

mqm itsef has said it will support PTI rally

i should say PTI will not harm MQM but rather damage the ANP this time and pashtuns will rather support imran khan then ANP, and we karachites all want ANP out from karachi

ANP will be gone in the next elections since Jamat e islami will regain its pashtun votebank

We Pakistanis should all unite especially in Karachi. If there is peace in Karachi, there'll be prosperity in Karachi.
Prosperity in Karachi means Prosperity in all of Pakistan :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
ANP will be gone in the next elections since Jamat e islami will regain its pashtun votebank

yes thats the fact too....

i think me as MQM suppporter will vote imran for next elections and give MQM some room to improve, and will wish some alliance between MQM and PTI, because both are same parties with same agendas

PTI also has many members from karachi, so MQM and PTI can gather talented people from karachi to change this country

only the educated people from middle class of pakistan can change this country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom