What's new

Is Karachi ready for change? PTI calls for Peace Jalsa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MQM's terrorism will end soon inshaAllah..... You only need murder one person to pressurise other thousand and thats what MQM has done is karachi.... but nyways Zulfiqar mirza is on the move and I m hopeful the militant wing of MQM will stop working

Imran Khan's latest interview:

Watch Khari Baat Luqman Kay Sath

He said if there is peace in Karachi, then there will be prosperity in Karachi.
If there is prosperity in Karachi, there will be prosperity in all of Pakistan :pakistan:

Time for Karachiites to wake up, just like the Lahoris have woken up :pakistan:

If free elections are held in Karachi MQM will not even get 10 NA seats from there I know of cases when people casted to vote other parties and when they reached home MQM gangsters were already standing outside their home and asked them why they voted for JI or some other party even still MMA won 2 or 3 seats in 2002 elections because Religious parties combined have hell of a vote bank in Karachi

Even Imran has expressed his concerns over elections. There is a great possibility that elections are'nt going to be fair....

Anyone from Karachi plz shed some light on the Mazar-e-Quaid venue and the surrounding areas ,public transport access to it , any parking plazas/plots nearby . The more people know about something the more then are eager to see it .

If free elections are held in Karachi MQM will not even get 10 NA seats from there I know of cases when people casted to vote other parties and when they reached home MQM gangsters were already standing outside their home and asked them why they voted for JI or some other party even still MMA won 2 or 3 seats in 2002 elections because Religious parties combined have hell of a vote bank in Karachi

crap crap crap....

Anyone from Karachi plz shed some light on the Mazar-e-Quaid venue and the surrounding areas ,public transport access to it , any parking plazas/plots nearby . The more people know about something the more then are eager to see it .

its located on saddar(downtown) area, but mazar has a garden dedicated to it, so its as huge as minar e pakistan garden, being in saddar i guess every bus service passes through mazar e quaid, parking maybe a problem, obviously saddar is the busiest of the busiest and if in case of large crowd turn out, it will be more difficult

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

MQM’s tactic support for PTI Karachi meeting

Islamabad—The MQM leadership has indicated that the party will welcome Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf’s leader Imran Khan’s decision to hold a big public meeting in Karachi on December 25 at Mazar-e-Quaid. According to reliable sources the MQM leadership is ready to give tactic support to Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf decision to bring all ethnic communities in Karachi that would help create a better harmony in the city.

PTI leadership is aiming to gather all ethnic communities of Karachi including Sindhis, Muhajirs, Pathans, Balochis and Punjabis. Imran Khan is hoping to hold a larger crowd than assembled in Lahore last month which changed the political scenario in Pakistan.

PTI leader Imran Khan is now slowly but steadily reconciling with political elements and MQM leadership has lauded the move by PTI against corruption.

Only last week MQM Chief Altaf Hussain said that the nation was looking forward to a revolution and it was not important as to which leadership or flag the revolution was in the making. This statement was taken as a reference to Imran Khan’s success in Lahore meeting.

MQM’s tactic support for PTI Karachi meeting

here is question for MQM fanboys! why do they not support PTI? isn't imran a middle class man? isn't he cleaner then MQM,PPP,PML?

and he is definetly not ethnic! so what is the issue why still the hate for imran? when you can keep giving mqm a chance afters its double standards then why not give Imran a chance once!

Imran Khan's latest interview:

Watch Khari Baat Luqman Kay Sath

He said if there is peace in Karachi, then there will be prosperity in Karachi.
If there is prosperity in Karachi, there will be prosperity in all of Pakistan :pakistan:

Time for Karachiites to wake up, just like the Lahoris have woken up :pakistan:

karachites have been woken up last many decades

i hope imran will give karachites what they want i mean is elimination of qouta system, prevalance of merit and eliminate any discrimination against them which has been done since the beginning etc

and through imran many middle class karachites and true representatives of karachi will come to parliment to bring the change

here is question for MQM fanboys! why do they not support PTI? isn't imran a middle class man? isn't he cleaner then MQM,PPP,PML?

and he is definetly not ethnic! so what is the issue why still the hate for imran? when you can keep giving mqm a chance afters its double standards then why not give Imran a chance once!

just this once imran will be given a change, dont worry, a large vote bank of mqm will be with imran

few have reservations on imran because he is punjabi and he will bring punjab guys and punjab politics in karachi, but i dont believe them

just this once imran will be given a change, dont worry, a large vote bank of mqm will be with imran

few have reservations on imran because he is punjabi and he will bring punjab guys and punjab politics in karachi, but i dont believe them

he might be punjabi but that doesn't mean he will bring punjab politics anywhere infact he has challenged punjab traditional power basis of raiwand and gujrat!

and infact the first thing that attracted me about imran is his non ethnic approach!

bghe.jpg

its discussed to be a bigger garden than minar-e-Pakistan.

MQM is realli very very strong in Karachi PTI can't do anything about them...:eek:

Change ? Karachi is one of the danger zone, Where people serve political parties for thier personal reasons..... Even big jalsa in karachi prove nothing..... Until PTI prove themselves during elections.....:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom