What's new

Is Indian Cuisine Coming of Age in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone enjoy beef like moi ? Hardcore beef fanboy here.

Does anyone enjoy beef like moi ? Hardcore beef fanboy here.

I do indulge in the odd steak in UK and also I like strips of beef with chili and black bean sauce

I do. Beef Fry and Beef coconut gravy curry are fine. along with Appam or Parotta.

guy i have a question for you, by 2030 when India becomes the super hyper power of the world will it also ban beef all over the world?

Indian food is not up to my standard either. Putting creamer and coconut milk into every curry. Tastes nasty. Also Indian Masalas don't do it for me.

In Pakistan we make the meat CHATT PAT.
Depends really which regions food you are eating. Even in south Indian..Tamil nadu south Indian is very different from Kerala south Indian..let alone food from east or north east or north or central India.

In north Indian Punjabi preparations are different from UP which is different from Kashmiri..

I personally love goan prawns curry!!! Something to die for!!

I do indulge in the odd steak in UK and also I like strips of beef with chili and black bean sauce

ugh...i like mine spicy. Loads of chilli...onion and masala. In-fact, i think I need to come up with Indianized beef steak...

Oh man...middle of night...i wish I could whip up something without disturbing anyone...-.-

guy i have a question for you, by 2030 when India becomes the super hyper power of the world will it also ban beef all over the world?

Why ruin a perfectly good neutral thread you silly wench ? I refuse to be baited.

i like haleem,nihari,chicken basket,butter fish ,achar ghost ,roost,Bun-Kabab,sijji,Boti-Kababs,Chicken Tikkas,bityani,pullao,dahi bare,halwa puri wagera wagera ................................:pop:

Do Pakistan have any other variety of Biryani apart from spiceless Delhi-Lucknavi Biryani or spicy Hyderabadi Biryani like there is something called Peshawari Naan.

Another myth. The majority of Indians are Hindu and therefore vegetarians. They even kill you for eating beef.

These meat dishes surely are Pakistani
They teach you that in the madrassa ? Or the splendid Pakistani army recommended book : India a study in profile ;)
Most Indians eat non veg...

And as a recommendation do try goan prawn curry! :D

Wow that looks really nice....

Is that a savory dish? Any idea of the main ingredients, or a general description of the taste of the dish?

i hope you can find the ingediants via google, i am a good eater but do not cook that good. any way i will find you the recipe to make it
Where can i get this? at Anjapar, Karaikudi, Chettinad?
you can get it in anjapar

and also chicken shashlik

Chicken-shashlik_Manju-Malh.jpg_e_74224cfe900475e09482774363965d53.jpg

No way Jose, India is one of the biggest exporter of beef, a cash cow so to speak. BTW Manhattan NY has quiet a few exquisite Indian cuisines and are rated very high by trade publications. As for me I often go to Indiatown on Lexington Ave to but the ingredients I needed to make curry dishes which I learned from my uncle who migrated here from Kolkata 40 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom