Is India Ready for Telangana State?

Is India Ready for Telangana State?

• YES

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • NO

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whether new state is coming or not really matters for our neighbours :undecided:

It is actually up to GoI. This would not change anything which is related to our neighbours.

I claim to have no knowledge of this issue therefore I would keep my mouth shut. However my perception is that, This 'T' should not be created as this looks more like political ambition and greed of few leaders rather than a genuine cause. But it is my personal belief and there are all possibilities I might be wrong.

Anyone who has lived in AP will know this move is just political.

People making a grab for power.

Telengana has the Capital of AP. and international It hub sitting right in the Middle.

to say its a poor neglected region is just an excuse.

even if the GoI in its infinite wisdom forms telengana it wont be with Hyderabad.

every election year This issue pops up. It will blow over as i did the last few times.

I cannot understand why this issue is getting so hyped .
In past when the new states were formed , people came to know at the last stages and nobody even cared .

The issue here is the city of Hyderabad . They may share the capital as Hyd . :cheers:

we can move it out of def. topics , but interesting , Indians can contribute :)

More the states

a.More chief ministers
b.More Babu's

Hence more corruption opportunities and more power sharing.

JMM wanted Jharkhand as they always rant that their part of the state is not getting developed because of corrupt Bihari politicians.

Once they got a separate state both Shibu Soren and Madhu Koda leave Lalu Prasad behind in corruption as well Jharkhand has more naxal menace than Bihar.

People even want Gorkhaland, Vidarbha, Harit Pradesh, Bundelkhand etc.

If it fits in politically we might even have 100 states doesnt make any different as no one cares for people.

For e.g

Separate Vidarbha will ensure another congress chief minister but the same cannot be said with Gorkhaland and Telangana.

Hence the poll does not make any sense if we are ready or not that is not the question at all.

GB.

P.S: - How does it matter to Sri Lanka????

Sri Lankan should be happy that we withdrew our support for a separate Tamil Elam in Lanka.

I Think Asia can learn Power Sharing from India, That's why I posted the question here.

Its not a matter of ethinic power sharing.

Read my above post.

There is no ethinic difference in Andhra and Telangana, nor in Maharashtra and Vidarbha nor in Gujrat and Sourashtra.

My meaning of power sharing was this gives an opportunity for small parties to do a horse trading during elections.

Nothing else.

The present day Jharkhand Chief Minister's party is a minority (only 10 seats) in Jharkhand assembly and still the guy is a chief minister.

Its really nothing to do with real power sharing like Tamil's were demanding in Lanka.

GB

Mod: this thread does not related to India's Defense plz do the needful.

Moreover It is India's internal matter.

formation of telangana state stranded because of lucrative real estate of hyderabad, the politicians+elites of Andhra, who own lands there,properly settled there, dont want it to be a capital of telanagana(& loose influence over real estate) and offcourse andhra-anna(brotherhood) concept is just an emotional issue among people, thats why most of the politicians did u-turn and want united andhra.

once this issue of real estate:cheesy: is settled with both party i.e. solution of hyderabad like chandigarh(a U.T.).

so chill neighbours...its internal issue

I would love to see some more states formed from UP also..it will help some sort of developments in that regions ..

Just back from my vacation. I went to the most backward district of telangana... Adilabad district. we were stopped by the agitating people. we waited there for few hours until they cleared the roads. it was fun; you know... everything got cleared up immediately after the MLA&MP took photos with the burning effigies :rofl: small kids were having fun taking out the air from tyres of vehicles. we were tooo shouting "Jai Telangana" so that they dont take out the air in our car tyres. lol...

@boo: lol!!! that was funny... heheh... :D

btw, KCR (the guy behind the telangana demand) reminds me of some1 else who wanted to divide a nation on the basis of religion. My guess is that KCR (who didnt have any political power till now, and declined to even contest the last elections) pulled this gimmick off as a way to salvage his future. Hope he doesnt succeed in his demand for 'partition'.

i was also thinking, why these students want telangana to be formed? if its development they're asking for, then let additional funds be diverted to those areas that need it. why does a separate state have to be formed for that?

its like decreasing the pain of hunger by taking pain medications, when eating food to resolve the hunger would have been enough..

just my opinion.

I would love to see some more states formed from UP also..it will help some sort of developments in that regions ..

Sir you don't see that they are trying to split from AP for more POWER.

and the central government is only agreeing with this because AP has 40 some MP's........ congress doesn't want to loose the whole state if they loose in AP.

Also, how do you think there will be more developments due to this? Because of this separation..... many foreign firms won't be willing to put their business in (Hyderabad).

Andhra Pradesh will be going back 30 years.
Telangana will suffer internally.

Bad decision, stupid politics. :hitwall:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom