What's new

Telangana bill got passed in loksabha.A new State got born in India.

Stable govt will make seemandhra region better than telangana. Even telangana has got problems related to energy sources and water..

not exactly, Tg will face shortage of electricity and Andhra region gonna face water shortage and revenue defict...

costal andhra's percapita is "marginally"more than other parts because 4 of its districts are doing doing good in agriculture owing to its fertile lands.we are already facing water shortages from upper states especially during summers and it would be severe after brijesh kumar tribunal.now one more state comes in between.uttarandhra(srikakulam,vizianagaram,visakhapatnam except the city) are one of the most backward districts in ap if you look at the report.as you can see rayalaseema is also no better.when after studying whole report he advised the bifurcation must be the last option.dont forget all the above are agency areas once infested with maoists.not mention the same hyderabad you mentioned accounts for more than 40% of revenues to the state.and from now on seemandhra do not have any other assets.
you missed Prakasam district and entire Rayalaseema is not developed...

not exactly, Tg will face shortage of electricity and Andhra region gonna face water shortage and revenue defict...

you missed Prakasam district and entire Rayalaseema is not developed...
i mentioned rayalaseema..how you buddy??seeing you long tym after marriage!!

Might be better to develop a smaller place as the administrative capital, instead of making the largest city and port and economic center as the political/admin capital. Like Washington, DC for the USA.
Me thinks Ongole or Guntur..

@neehar @Rahul1563 whats the situation of the political polarisation now ?

I guess Jagan will have an upper hand in andhra . . . and . . could be a possible ally f0r BJP ?:undecided:

@neehar @Rahul1563 whats the situation of the political polarisation now ?

I guess Jagan will have an upper hand in andhra . . . and . . could be a possible ally f0r BJP ?:undecided:
i am guessing things will be favorable to TDP.lately jagan is loosing his appeal.his strength is more in the 4 rayalaseema dists..although jagan might gain considerable vote bank..i think TDP forms a govt and it give support to NDA from outside.rumors are that our CM is gonna resign tomorrow and form a new party..although chances are less likely for it to form a govt if at all it was ever formed.

good..nice to see you after a long time.howz new life??and what are your opinions on the way how bill was passed?
everything is fine.. TG bill is welcomed but this is not proper way... they took wrong way to reach destination. . with out any financial support to seemandhra ll become another jarkhand

i am guessing things will be favorable to TDP.lately jagan is loosing his appeal.his strength is more in the 4 rayalaseema dists..although jagan might gain considerable vote bank..i think TDP forms a govt and it give support to NDA from outside.rumors are that our CM is gonna resign tomorrow and form a new party..although chances are less likely for it to form a govt if at all it was ever formed.

Are you serious ? :o:

i have to get my Convocation certificate attested from Secretariate . . . . this type of drama will cause issues . . .last time my exams were postponed due to dharna in Osmania . . . i am doomed i guess :hitwall:

keeping aside the Politics of the matter, i think there was a need for Telengana purely on ECONOMICS. All the indicators - PCI, education, etc. were less when compared to the Andhra region, just like it was for CG compared to MP or Jharkhand compared to Bihar.

But i am just afraid that it may open a PANDORA'S BOX.

no TDP aint gonna win this election. . but they will get more number..

Are you serious ? :o:

i have to get my Convocation certificate attested from Secretariate . . . . this type of drama will cause issues . . .last time my exams were postponed due to dharna in Osmania . . . i am doomed i guess :hitwall:
hahahaaha..then perhaps you must hurry..:p:dont worry even if he resigns A356 will be imposed and state will be ruled under the president till elections..so things might get back to normal in a couple of days..or a week!

keeping aside the Politics of the matter, i think there was a need for Telengana purely on ECONOMICS. All the indicators - PCI, education, etc. were less when compared to the Andhra region, just like it was for CG compared to MP or Jharkhand compared to Bihar.

But i am just afraid that it may open a PANDORA'S BOX.
sri krishna commitee report
page 63..
percapita income
Coastal Andhra region record a per capita income of `36496
followed by Telangana (including Hyderabad) with a per capita income of `36082
, and `33056 in Rayalaseema at 2007-08 current

page 127
literacy as of 2001-costal andhra 63%
rayalaseema-60%
telangana-58%

increase in literacy telangana 180%
rayalaseema 144%
costal andhra 127%
http://pib.nic.in/archieve/others/2011/jan/d2011010502.pdf

as you rightly said.they have opened a pandora box..just for the sake of few votes..and now all kinds of demands will come forward.

Last edited:
no TDP aint gonna win this election. . but they will get more number..
well as far as i know thats the situation..there are people i know who are working with YSRC and they are not happy..

It is actually a good decision if implemented properly. Smaller states should make governance far easier, a country of over a billion people and only around 30 states? The US with less than 1/4 of India's population has more than 50% more states!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom