What's new

Is India exploring options with visa to Taliban leader?

This is enough proof that INDIA is behind these terrorist called Taliban
They are working closely with TTP to do all terrorist activities in Pakistan...

forget about us just relax and enjoy your plat of potty :laugh: 

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
aisi baatein aapke muh se acchi nahi lagti. :bad:

This is enough proof that INDIA is behind these terrorist called Taliban
They are working closely with TTP to do all terrorist activities in Pakistan...
no need for India to interrupt you keep killing your own breeds by shia-sunni war :lol:

Whats New here UPA and Congress is a expert in doing compromise with International and regional Islamist Terrorist organization and even cultivated many new Terrorist organizations like Babar Khalsa ...

Whats New here UPA and Congress is a expert in doing compromise with International and regional Islamist Terrorist organization and even cultivated many new Terrorist organizations like Babar Khalsa ...

And i thought only Chinese have high IQ's

u worry for ur own nation especially since
One of the videos they showed of Hakimullah after his death in which he was giving an interview had him saying he along with his compatriots would wage a war against India and people think they have nothing against India? Well its a political suicide if the sources are correct.
mullah radio has threatened serous attacks on pakistan after hakimullahmehsud death.

ur one foot is in grave and u are worrying about india??

wow

Is he a wanted guy by Afghanistan or the UN or India?

Then what is the problem if he attends a private event through official channels and with an immiggration stamp on his passport???

Some Pakistani members are deliberately misquoting the good taliban bad taliban criticism of their state here only to justify pakistan's two faced policies of openly professing one thing but secretly harboring all the top terrorists of the world and the region. This is in no way comparable.

u worry for ur own nation especially since

mullah radio has threatened serous attacks on pakistan after hakimullahmehsud death.

ur one foot is in grave and u are worrying about india??

wow

Excuse me if you have nothing better to say then refrain from replying i just said what i saw and for me the lives of innocent people are worth more than you're jingoistic nonsense. I don't fall under your category that enjoys the deaths of ordinary Pakistanis for me every life is worth saving.

Excuse me if you have nothing better to say then refrain from replying i just said what i saw and for me the lives of innocent people are worth more than you're jingoistic nonsense. I don't fall under your category that enjoys the deaths of ordinary Pakistanis for me every life is worth saving.

enjoys death of ordinary pakistanis??

what has me or india to do with it??
is ttp controlled by india?

are we exploding bombs in karachi and khyber??

it is pakistanis killing pakistanis..................

enjoys death of ordinary pakistanis??

what has me or india to do with it??
is ttp controlled by india?

are we exploding bombs in karachi and khyber??

it is pakistanis killing pakistanis..................

No and please don't speak in matters you have no idea about i just commented on what i saw.It was related to the issue so no need to get hyper i never denied problems of our country. You just aren't mature enough to differ between the two and are only concerned about point scoring.

No and please don't speak in matters you have no idea about i just commented on what i saw it was related to the issue so no need to get hyper i never denied problems of our country you just aren't mature enough to differ between the two and are only concerned about point scoring.

look buddy i am not laughing at u as i can't.
india is itself threatened by terrorism and i don't wanna rub salt on ur wounds,,,,,but calling me immature would be a big mistake

i know the precise thing thats happening on ground

look buddy i am not laughing at u as i can't.
india is itself threatened by terrorism and i don't wanna rub salt on ur wounds,,,,,but calling me immature would be a big mistake

i know the precise thing thats happening on ground

Maybe but not whats happening here and i didn't claim to know exactly about your country either. I just talked about the things i saw and heard and how they didn't seem in favour of peace in your country that doesn't mean i can't say that just because we are suffering from terrorism.

Nothing wrong in talking to them as long as our intention is to secure our interest. We are not aligning with them for terrorist activities, which is the difference.

LOL @ Drama Queens - - - - Now all of sudden it became pragmatic

Back
Top Bottom