What's new

Is India A Friend Or A Foe Of Sinhale (Sri Lanka)

Why not? Sri Lankan goverment have clearly stated no military base/ port will ever be used vs India. It is their country they can seek investment how they wish it was India's own fault, when they wanted us to help them with ports we didn't provide it so they turned to China that's fair enough.

tht one statement clarifies my above statement, lanka & india are no friends............ not anymore

support of ltte will make matters worse for tamils living in lanka........... it will only create distrust between these two........................

India wants lanka to bow down to its might, but lanka has chosen to defy india...........

it must have answered your question by now, india is far from being lanka's friend.........

Foe = Yes

Sri Lanka has always defied India, I say in the middle neither friend nor foe.

tht one statement clarifies my above statement, lanka & india are no friends............ not anymore

Im not sure that is the case as trade ties have boomed between the 2 countries and even India has supplied defence related equipment to Sri Lanka but India must also take into account of the Tamil's living in India.

Bangladesh will either reunite with India or Sink.

Are you kidding ? do you know anything about South Asia ?

India will never reunite with Bangladesh because they hate Bangladeshis. They regret creating BD because in the upheaval of the hype they helped create, over 10 million Bangladeshis took refuge in India and never left. Two of Indian States ( West Bengal and Assam ) are on their way to becoming Muslim majority States thanks to the illegal immigrants from BD.

Unlike Pakistan which has Cultural Affinity with Northern Indian states, BD has common culture with West Bengal only. Rest of India hates them and curse Indira Gandhi for creating BD problem for them.

Pakistan always welcomed Bangladeshis and even today there is a huge Illegal Immigrant Bangladeshi community in Karachi. I was also pro Bangladesh till lately. Recently Bangladesh has been backstabbing Pakistan because of AL Hasina and I am becoming Anti-BD myself. Bangladeshis will have to take care of this Hasina issue or expect very little from Pakistan in terms of support. I foresee Pakistan becoming increasingly Anti-BD in international forums if this Hasina govt. stays in power.

I think India is a friend, just cause they voted against Lanka does not mean India does not like or hate Sri. Lanka, pity the Lankans are trying to turn this into a tit for tat.

We r looking for a good relation with every country.& we dont want any clash within 100years.We look for a peaceful & prosperous life.

You remind me of the motto of Bangladesh foreign policy: Friendship to All & Malice to None. Of course sounds good, but the dumbest policy I ever heard- a motto even a single individual can't get away with.

Are you kidding ? do you know anything about South Asia ?

India will never reunite with Bangladesh because they hate Bangladeshis. They regret creating BD because in the upheaval of the hype they helped create, over 10 million Bangladeshis took refuge in India and never left. Two of Indian States ( West Bengal and Assam ) are on their way to becoming Muslim majority States thanks to the illegal immigrants from BD.

Unlike Pakistan which has Cultural Affinity with Northern Indian states, BD has common culture with West Bengal only. Rest of India hates them and curse Indira Gandhi for creating BD problem for them.

Pakistan always welcomed Bangladeshis and even today there is a huge Illegal Immigrant Bangladeshi community in Karachi. I was also pro Bangladesh till lately. Recently Bangladesh has been backstabbing Pakistan because of AL Hasina and I am becoming Anti-BD myself. Bangladeshis will have to take care of this Hasina issue or expect very little from Pakistan in terms of support. I foresee Pakistan becoming increasingly Anti-BD in international forums if this Hasina govt. stays in power.

who told u that we HATE bangladesh?? hate is a very big which u have used here my frnd. yes we r piissed that r not controlling their ppl from entering india, but its not hate. india is forever ready to support bangladesh in economic front bcoz we see potential in them.
pakistanis welcome bangladesh bcoz they feel sympathetic to them but unfortunately if u go out of pdf and other neutral blogs you would be surprised to see what kind of feelings they have for u guys. they are now dreaming to take over pakistan on economic front and are getting richer. they r poor as hell but sane ppl who r working hard for a better future.

who told u that we HATE bangladesh?? hate is a very big which u have used here my frnd. yes we r piissed that r not controlling their ppl from entering india, but its not hate. india is forever ready to support bangladesh in economic front bcoz we see potential in them.
pakistanis welcome bangladesh bcoz they feel sympathetic to them but unfortunately if u go out of pdf and other neutral blogs you would be surprised to see what kind of feelings they have for u guys. they are now dreaming to take over pakistan on economic front and are getting richer. they r poor as hell but sane ppl who r working hard for a better future.

Blogs/forums wouldn't necessarily give you the right idea of the ideological make up of a nation. At best they tell about the internet literate people, then again a particular group would be more active on a particular forum or blog.

On what ground does buddhist nation sri lanka become a friend of ant-buddhist commuinst chinese is what the world is wondering.:woot:

funny comments, most of them are REALLY lack of knowledge about Sri Lanka. :lol:
btw, what do you think life in Sri Lanka look like ? :lol::lol:

I don't know about India stance ,but as a Tamil I am considering Sinhalese as our enemies/foes. Whatever they do now it actually not matters to us and we are not having big heart to forgive them . Lets see the future.

Back
Top Bottom