What's new

Is India A Friend Or A Foe Of Sinhale (Sri Lanka)

I assume this is why sri lanka was not afraid of india's response or tamil nadu's threats , Sri Lanka bombing LTTE camps and killing illegal indian fishermen.

I as a tamil if i have to look at the fishermen situation without bias have to admit that indian fishermen using those big trolly boats that has the potential to wipe out all the fishes on the sri lankan side ....they did the same on the indian side too thats the reason why they are entering your area to catch them now....but at the same time the response by the sri lankan forces to the menace like killing /drowning people is unacceptable...tear their nets if you want but taking a life is a strict no no.

I worked with a really nice Sinhalese man who used to give me lifts home after work but once a tamil family walked into the shop where we worked and he hated them he would not even serve them i dk why there is so much hatred between them when we are Hindus and they Buddhist it is disgusting.

How the hell can the Tamil tigers bomb Lord buddah's temple also? but i know many Hindu temples were destroyed also in Lanka.

The current reconciliation between the sinhalease and tamils was on the right path but india supporting the UN vote just made it worse.

I as a tamil if i have to look at the fishermen situation without bias have to admit that indian fishermen using those big trolly boats that has the potential to wipe out all the fishes on the sri lankan side ....they did the same on the indian side too thats the reason why they are entering your area to catch them now....but at the same time the response by the sri lankan forces to the menace like killing /drowning people is unacceptable...tear their nets if you want but taking a life is a strict no no.

I advise you not to get into a conflict with the sri lanka navy it will only make things worse due to the indian side not responding as strongly.

oh i thought india is a main regional power :blink:

Regional power my *** ....first let it stop its own citizens getting killed by foreign islanders if it can that is then you can call india whatever youy want :p:D

I worked with a really nice Sinhalese man who used to give me lifts home after work but once a tamil family walked into the shop where we worked and he hated them he would not even serve them i dk why there is so much hatred between them when we are Hindus and they Buddhist it is disgusting.

How the hell can the Tamil tigers bomb Lord Buddah's temple also? but i know many Hindu temples were destroyed also in Lanka.

The Tamil-Sinhalease conflict both has a religious and racial conflict, LTTE also used child soldiers and suicide bombings against the sinhalease this is why the tensions still exists.

How the hell can the Tamil tigers bomb Lord Buddah's temple also? but i know many Hindu temples were destroyed also in Lanka.

Due to the war with the LTTE and also the Buddhist hindu factor, Sinhalese are buddist while the tamils are hindu.

I advise you not to get into a conflict with the sri lanka navy it will only make things worse due to the indian side not responding as strongly.

Unless the indian fishing boats are equipped with 50 cal i dont see how there can be a conflict :blink:

i have met tamils who openly support ltte and their movement. man sri lanka is a messed up country. theyneed an army action. this thing is not ending.

The Tamil-Sinhalease conflict both has a religious and racial conflict, LTTE also used child soldiers and suicide bombings against the sinhalease this is why the tensions still exists.

I know but as a outsider i can't understand it myself, Tamil people who i know and some who's family have fought with the LTTE told me the reasons why they joined up one such story was the Sri Lankan army used to kidnap people in the middle of the night and label them LTTE and they were never seen again even if they were not involved but just normal folk.

Both sides have done war crimes i dont support the LTTE but i do support the rights of the Tamil people i just don't understand why there is so much hatred between the 2 races.

But not all Tamils are Hindu and the Sinhalese man i worked with knew i was Hindu why he not have a problem with me? in fact he used to give me lifts home after work as i didnt have a car those days but why he only hated Tamils?

Unless the indian fishing boats are equipped with 50 cal i dont see how there can be a conflict :blink:

It will only raise hatred between the two sides.

I know but as a outsider i can't understand it myself, Tamil people who i know and some who's family have fought with the LTTE told me the reasons why they joined up one such story was the Sri Lankan army used to kidnap people in the middle of the night and label them LTTE and they were never seen again even if they were not involved but just normal folk.

Both sides have done war crimes i dont support the LTTE but i do support the rights of the Tamil people i just don't understand why there is so much hatred between the 2 races.

But not all Tamils are Hindu and the Sinhalese man i worked with knew i was Hindu why he not have a problem with me? in fact he used to give me lifts home after work as i didnt have a car those days but why he only hated Tamils?

Some LTTE stories are lies the ulitmate goal is Tamil Eelam which ended in a bloody ending. it was due to the discrimination against the tamils they wanted to separate.

It will take time for the hatred to go away give it 20 years.

Some LTTE stories are lies the ulitmate goal is Tamil Eelam which ended in a bloody ending. it was due to the discrimination against the tamils they wanted to separate.

People don't pick up guns over nothing who would wish to become a suicide bomber after all we Hindus do not believe in a promise of virgins so what we have to gain? makes no sense to me

People think that Tamils in the west will just sit and do nothing i can tell you one thing they are still raising funds for the cause just google credit card fraud and Tamils you will see what i mean.

People don't pick up guns over nothing who would wish to become a suicide bomber after all we Hindus do not believe in a promise of virgins so what we have to gain? makes no sense to me

People use suicide bombings for their own purpose, LTTE used it been documented, Tamil Nadu was a forefront supporter of the LTTE and Eelam war so blood is on tamil nadu as well. again the sri lanka conflict has it's origins the sinhalease made a law back in the day to make their language the official language. basically discrimination against the tamils. I've posted a thread on sri lankan civil war the Sri Lanka Army completely destroying LTTE.

People think that Tamils in the west will just sit and do nothing i can tell you one thing they are still raising funds for the cause just google credit card fraud and Tamils you will see what i mean.

I'm aware of the tamil exiles that want the LTTE to rise again but another sri lanka war will be really bad, anyway Sri Lankan Intelligence should keep tabs on foreign tamils. wanting an LTTE to rise again.

Someone arranged recently for the 2 sides to meet and if the tamil media are to be believed the sri lankan fishermen cried saying to let them live in peace as the indian side is destroying the fish for good using those huge trolly boats....sometimes i wonder what the central gov was thinking when it offered those cheap loans to people here to buy those kinda boats....i mean many western countries suffered like this due to these boats .

20 yrs seems kinda short dont you think :P

Someone arranged recently for the 2 sides to meet and if the tamil media are to be believed the sri lankan fishermen cried saying to let them live in peace as they indian side is destroying the fish for good using those huge trolly boats....sometimes i wonder what the central gov was thinking when it offered those cheap loans to people here to buy those kinda boats....i mean many western countries suffered like this due to these boats .

20 yrs seems kinda short dont you think :P

Lets just hope both sides have peace and no more conflict I'm sure you watch sri lanka killing fields on one hand I do believe some of it was false.

People use suicide bombings for their own purpose, LTTE used it been documented, Tamil Nadu was a forefront supporter of the LTTE and Eelam war so blood is on tamil nadu as well. again the sri lanka conflict has it's origins the sinhalease made a law back in the day to make their language the official language. basically discrimination against the tamils. I've posted a thread on sri lankan civil war the Sri Lanka Army completely destroying LTTE.

I'm aware of the tamil exiles that want the LTTE to rise again but another sri lanka war will be really bad, anyway Sri Lankan Intelligence should keep tabs on foreign tamils. wanting an LTTE to rise again.

Tamil gangs in west would make mince meat of Sinhalease agents. A few years ago Scotland yard had to open a special section to deal with Tamil gang related murders as they did the most killings in London even more than black gangs in that one year.

These people have no fear they have told me they rather die than get captured by the Sri Lankan army thats why they wear cyanide capsules around their neck.

Prabharkaran was a christian if i am not wrong!!!!!!

Tamil gangs in west would make mince meat of Sinhalease agents. A few years ago Scotland yard had to open a special section to deal with Tamil gang related murders as they did the most killings in London even more than black gangs in that one year.

These people have no fear they have told me they rather die than get captured by the Sri Lankan army thats why they wear cyanide capsules around their neck.

Another conflict would just make it worse.

Back
Top Bottom