What's new

Is FATA a Colony of Pakistan?

Pak-one

Do you realize, that how much over and over you write your stuff up and tag as many seniors of the forum, your chances of winning an argument always remain the same? There are Pashtuns who are with Pakistan and Pakistan army who reject your theory. Infact, you have named three of them in your post.

Your claims for being back-stabbed by Army are not given attention here, or by others including Pashtuns. So you may better stop it.

Thank you.

Then some people complain when i reply or confront him....

So i was right, your family has moved from afghanistan , 35 years ago? That would be 1978 but most probably your family migrated in either 1979 or 1980 after russian invasion...you are an afghan refugee and has sought pakistani citizenship illegaly. Many afghans in peshawer have did the same through bribery...your loyalty to pakistan is shaky and questionable.
I might be big critic of pakistan, a pashtun nationalist....but i am a son of soil, i would never betray this country as long as it exist on map...yes i dont tie my patriotism with loving pak army or jinnah...but i wish pakistan to become a better place, a progressive country....i also love pashtuns on other side of border, but that doesnt make me a less pakistani.
@Armstrong, @mafiya ye tou mohajar nikla.

Oh Bhai @ghilzai was born here & he loves this country & its people - Hes a Pakistani ! :pakistan:

You still don't get it do you ? The basis for Pakistan is Muslim Nationalism not Pashto or Punjabi language nor Baluch or Kashmiri ethnicity - We are One Family & One Nation because we are Muslims. And anyone who believes in that is my brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i was right, your family has moved from afghanistan , 35 years ago? That would be 1978 but most probably your family migrated in either 1979 or 1980 after russian invasion...you are an afghan refugee and has sought pakistani citizenship illegaly. Many afghans in peshawer have did the same through bribery...your loyalty to pakistan is shaky and questionable.
I might be big critic of pakistan, a pashtun nationalist....but i am a son of soil, i would never betray this country as long as it exist on map...yes i dont tie my patriotism with loving pak army or jinnah...but i wish pakistan to become a better place, a progressive country....i also love pashtuns on other side of border, but that doesnt make me a less pakistani.

Yeah you realy show your patriosm for pak, its evident in your posts.

I am more son of a soil then you sir, Pakistanis of Urdu speaking origin are not Pakistani by that logic then because they were not from this soil, nor was jinnah.

My loyalty to pak is unquestionable, unlike yours.

You do know ghilzais are the kings whom you have always bowed your head to.

Oh Bhai @ghilzai was born here & he loves this country & its people - Hes a Pakistani ! :pakistan:

I know many such "pakistanis" in peshawer....become pakistanis through bribery for business oppurtunities ...tell me if abu zolfiqar permenantly settles in kandahar and kabul and acquire Afghan citizenship, what would be your opinion about him?
Ghilzai like people give bad name to ghairatmant and patriotic Afghans...

My family was supporter of pir zakorri who were active in pakistan movement, i never mentioned it for a reason. But i am compelled to do so because my pakistaniyat is questioned and an illegal refugee is mocking me..

I am more son of a soil then you sir, Pakistanis of Urdu speaking origin are not Pakistani by that logic then because they were not from this soil, nor was jinnah.

Waisee I have a friend (a colleague) who is a Persian speaking Pashtuns from Afghanistan ! His Grandpa immigrated to Pakistan in the early '60s & settled down in Lahore; he, his siblings & their parents are all fluent in Punjabi, Urdu & even Saraiki but can't speak a word of Persian anymore. :)

A little like us - We can't speak a word of Kashmiri anymore either ! :lol:

It were durranis who were kings, and my tribe didnt bow to them , neither payed taxes...
And how can you compare yourself with indian mohajirs? They created pakistan and didnt need to acquire pakistani nationality through bribe..

I know many such "pakistanis" in peshawer....become pakistanis through bribery for business oppurtunities ...tell me if abu zolfiqar permenantly settles in kandahar and kabul and acquire Afghan citizenship, what would be your opinion about him?

My family was supporter of pir zakorri who were active in pakistan movement, i never mentioned it for a reason. But i am compelled to do so because my pakistaniyat is questioned and an illegal refugee is mocking me..

I dont think you are in any position to say who is illegal and who is legal sir, if you must know my family have been in Pakistan for centuries in one form or another.

Kind sir you have a habit of discrediting those who reject your views, in many of your debates you say hindkowans are not pukhtoons but then when it suits you they are, you have called many pukhtoons as fake, this and that purely because they don't believe in your views. You have been rejected like your dallagan hero ghaffar khan but you still fail to see it, so call me a refugee i head worse from you and there was no skin off my nose.

So carry on razakara.

I dont think you are in any position to say who is illegal and who is legal sir, if you must know my family have been in Pakistan for centuries in one form or another.

Kind sir you have a habit of discrediting those who reject your views, in many of your debates you say hindkowans are not pukhtoons but then when it suits you they are, you have called many pukhtoons as fake, this and that purely because they don't believe in your views. You have been rejected like your dallagan hero ghaffar khan but you still fail to see it, so call me a refugee i head worse from you and there was no skin off my nose.

So carry on razakara.

Shut up mahjara...how dare you insult bacha khan...you are such a besharam person that you insult your own afghans to make us happy....
Why dont you polish my boots mahajara? I would give good amount of money.

Same Pashtuns who attacked and tried to occupy your country? Do they reciprocate the love - no, they always spread hate against Pakistan. Those Pashtuns always support their country not like you who betray his country to make them happy? Why you have downplay your country to prove your Pashtuniat when they can't do it? Why they can't love you if you support your country?

Same Pashtuns who attacked and tried to occupy your country? Do they reciprocate the love - no, they always spread hate against Pakistan. Those Pashtuns always support their country not like you who betray his country to make them happy? Why you have downplay your country to prove your Pashtuniat when they can't do it? Why they can't love you if you support your country?

When did they try to occupy and attack Pakistan?
Any way our affection for afghanistan is natural and instinctive...it is the only country in entire history which we pakhtuns have founded.....you are fully licensed to hate afghans but kindly dont ask me to hate the country in which formation my tribe participated.

Shut up mahjara...how dare you insult bacha khan...you are such a besharam person that you insult your own afghans to make us happy....
Why dont you polish my boots mahajara? I would give good amount of money.

ghairatmant and patriotic Afghans

A ghairatmand Pathan who followed a Hindu and was in love with from head over heals... and imitated Gandhi in dressing and in his ideologies instead of Imitating His holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) or following the ones who were asking a country where they can follow Allah and his Prophet (P.B.U.H).

Lanat

Atleast gilzai has a sense of ghairat mand that the land which feds him and provide him opportunities to move ahead, I will not bad mouth the land or the one who acquired this land for muslims.

A ghairatmand Pathan who followed a Hindu and was in love with from head over heals... and imitated Gandhi in dressing and in his ideologies instead of Imitating His holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) or following the ones who were asking a country where they can follow Allah and his Prophet (P.B.U.H).

Lanat

Jinnah adotped the western christian life style, used to smoke atleast 50 cigarrates of Crave-A on daily basis. He used to keep dogs as pets, it was his hobby..keeping kuta is haraam in islam...he was member of congress for 3 decades then changed his loyalty and shifted to congress...while muslim leaguis were massacring hindus in punjab, red shirts saved their lives in NWFP...thats what islam teach us..bacha khan went to hajj two times, while jinnah never despite of being so wealthy.

It is not an exaggerated question at all if asked by a person who hails from and lives in FATA.
It is an adequate term to describe the plight and the series of agonies, the people of FATA are facing, for the last 66 years. Sword is not used in modern warfare just because it does not fulfill the requirements of present day warfare.
The legal and administrative systems applicable in a population of 5 millions are as anachronistic as a sword in modern warfare. FCR, a legal and administrative system is one such example that set apart FATA from the rest of the country.
A Political Agent, head of a tribal region exercise extensive executive and judicial powers that at certain circumstances cannot be revised even by a regular court of law, which is at all costs the negation of the basic human rights.
An experimental laboratory animal is entitled for certain basic rights in the world of global village of 20th millennium but the tribal men, the devoted guardian of Pakistan’s 2500 miles Durand Line are deprived of the same basic human rights.
The per capita public development expenditure is shockingly low, one third of the national average. Social development indicators are worse from the day zero. The overall literacy rate is 17.42% compared to 56% nationally.
FATA has a per doctor rate of 1:6,762 compared to the national 1:1,359. Most locals depend on agriculture since there is no industrial development.
The Peshawar High Court Chief Justice Remarks that tribal areas were being treated like the British colonies are historic and self-explanatory forever.
We demand of government that the FATA forum convention three recommendations, calling for extending the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and Peshawar High Court to FATA, separating judiciary and executive in the tribal areas and enforcing the fundamental rights provided by the Constitution of 1973 be extended to bleeding FATA without any query and further delay.
Dr Mukhtar Ali
Kurram Agency

Is FATA a Colony of Pakistan?

Not only them but each and every person (cannot call them citizen as the citizens are only the politicians and the ones sitting in the parliament and enjoying all the rights of a citizen mentioned the constitution) who is not mentioned in the constitution. Constitution is of no use to the common man wherever he lives in Pakistan.

Jinnah adotped the western christian life style, used to smoke atleast 50 cigarrates of Crave-A on daily basis. He used to keep dogs as pets, it was his hobby..keeping kuta is haraam in islam...he was member of congress for 3 decades then changed his loyalty and shifted to congress...while muslim leaguis were massacring hindus in punjab, red shirts saved their lives in NWFP...thats what islam teach us..bacha khan went to hajj two times, while jinnah never despite of being so wealthy.

Yet Bacha Khan was a sub servant of Gandhi,,, While Jinnah A skinny Indian was a ghairat mand who didn't bow infront of britishers or Indians. Ghairat Ho to Jinnah Jesi. Warna Talway chatnay walay to bohot mil jaye gay bacha khan jeasy.

Please prove he was a member of Congress for 3 decades? pata hai na Allah Mian jhoot ki kaya saza dayty hain?

And now i Know where were ghairat mand pathans when their muslim sisters were being raped and killed in Indian Punjab, they were busy saving hindus. Hajjaj bin yousaf invaded indian subcontinent on the plea of one muslim women. Yet Ghairat mand pathans didn't pay heed to the cries of hundreds of thousands of muslim womens.

Bacha Khan followers have a tendency to lick foots of hindus.

P.S. Atleast Chiristians are Ahl e Kitaab... Hindus to wo bhe nahi. It means Jinnah has a upper hand :yay:

Yet Bacha Khan was a sub servant of Gandhi,,, While Jinnah A skinny Indian was a ghairat mand who didn't bow infront of britishers or Indians. Ghairat Ho to Jinnah Jesi. Warna Talway chatnay walay to bohot mil jaye gay bacha khan jeasy.

Please prove he was a member of Congress for 3 decades? pata hai na Allah Mian jhoot ki kaya saza dayty hain?

And now i Know where were ghairat mand pathans when their muslim sisters were being raped and killed in Indian Punjab, they were busy saving hindus.

Bacha Khan followers have a tendency to lick foots of hindus.

Islam doesnt teach us to hate hindus, our duty is to guide and invite them to islam through good character....
Bacha khan spent years in jail, hundreds of his men were killed by british...on the other hand jinnah and his men never went to jail and had very good and friendly relationships with british...some call him british agent...ulema of deoband even called him kafir e azam.

And i am proud of my people that they didnt massacre helpless hindus among them...we have character, we protect those who are under our protection.

And i am proud of my people that they didnt massacre helpless hindus among them...we have character, we protect those who are under our protection.

Back
Top Bottom