What's new

Is Egypt headed for Islamist rule?

What's wrong about girls getting married at 14?
that's perfectly fine, and better than zoophilia and incest allowed in some European countries don't you think?
incest and zoophilia are not allowed, i don't know where you find this ???

what's wrong with a girl married at 14?
she is innocent, she is still too young , she needs to have fun, she needs educate herself, she needs to grow up before getting married

incest and zoophilia are not allowed, i don't know where you find this ???

what's wrong with a girl married at 14?
she is innocent, she is still too young , she needs to have fun, she needs educate herself, she needs to grow up before getting married
wikipedia, look it up!!
The reasons you listed are not sufficient to make it illegal, in fact they are personal Eurocentric cultural preferences.
what you dont know ?
Venezuela?!

Hahahahahaha........the US has been down this route before with Iraq where most the people voted for Islamic law instead of a western style democracy........

This is the thing, democracy was supposed to give the power to the people and it is those same people who want Islamic law.

Unfortunately for Egypt, there are other hands at play here as should be expected, like Israel. An Islamic system is not good for Israel hence they will always meddle in their affairs.

Same with Syria, Libya and others to follow...... This is why a call for revolution inside Pakistan should not be taken lightly and used only as a last resort as we too have enemies on our borders waiting to exploit such an opportunity and I believe people like Imran Khan are fully aware of this hence the restraint being shown

the place of religion is mosque, not parliment that should be reserved for politics. Banning religion and politics from mixing with each other will solve a lot of problems for many islamic countries. Political islam run by Mullah gangs is the biggest repression on 21st century.
Sir Islam is not a religion it is a deen and Ulema have to be in politics because that is order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Islam has its own economic social and political model and it has to be implemented

wikipedia, look it up!!
The reasons you listed are not sufficient to make it illegal, in fact they are personal Eurocentric cultural preferences.

A person of 14 years can decide on its own on a decision which will accompany and impact her for the rest of her life?

What planet are you from? Seriously......:hitwall:

Do you know any free 14 year old girls? If you would you wouldn't be saying such nonsense.

This is just fucking backwardism because the male Islamic populace is afraid of the working, emancipated woman and what it might bring to the entire society.

Just another way to tie down women. At 14 she gets married, hubby knocks her up with 4 kids till she is 20-22 and goodbye life. And if anything goes wrong in the marriage, where is she to go? So she stays silent, pretending she likes it like your grandmother.

No, no ... just some crazy people in a great historic nation.
^ this is a mad useless country.
and who is talking someone who thinks cows are gods shut the **** up and mind your own no one asked for your opinion and when i want someone opinion i wont ask indian to tell me what should we do
stupid sons of bitches

Abu ismail was disqualified for no reason, they lied about his mother. The corrupt military will definitely manipulate the elections.

No 14 is more than ready. My Grandmother married when she was 14 and had absolutely no regret about it, millions of women marry around that age and they are fine. Only in the west were a child is considered not ready to marry and is incapable mentally of giving consent at that age, but he is ready to be executed or serve a life sentence in jail if he commits a murder.

My grandmother also got married when she was 14, she was fully grown up but this was 80 years ago, however, nowadays women don't get married before 20.

Back
Top Bottom