What's new

Is Egypt headed for Islamist rule?

Abu ismail was disqualified for no reason, they lied about his mother. The corrupt military will definitely manipulate the elections.
i am sure that you would love to see this idiot as a presdient as i said before these dirty salfis will be sent back to the wahabi capital and then you can all whip eachother they dont belong to egypt and neither do your kind
See post 28, I told u these all useless ppl.
you dont understand i told you shut the **** up no one want to hear your opinion

If Amr Moussa is elected then the military council manipulated the elections and the revolution is dead. Mubrak in a different suite.
elbaradei will be a useless weak American puppet. The only hope now is for Mohamed Morsi.

i am sure that you would love to see this idiot as a presdient as i said before these dirty salfis will be sent back to the wahabi capital and then you can all whip eachother they dont belong to egypt and neither do your kind
كس ام ابو امساعيل على الى يشددلة
you dont understand i told you shut the **** up no one want to hear your opinion
What filthyy language. Reported.
Abu Ismail is a proud Egyptian. I would't be surprised that they faked the documents. Why haven't the US government released the information?
Its one of two options:
1) He didn't know that his mother had an American citizenship.
2) He is a liar.
Both cases are very unlikely, the more likely scenario is that the military council together with the US government have conspired against him. Truth will be revealed one day.

If Amr Moussa is elected then the military council fucked up the elections and the revolution is dead. Mubrak in a different suite.
elbaradei will be a useless weak American puppet. The only hope now is for Mohamed Morsi.
yes the revoultion .....isnt this the same revoulotion your country and king was agnist now you you worry about it i will tell you what is gonna happen abu ismail and morsi will be fail in the next elections the extremest will be out and then we will hunt them down and whoever funded them and if you think that you cant sleep at night worrying from iran just imagine what will happen you will regret trying to make our country extremst failled state like some countrys

It is a hoax and desecration of a dead body which itself is against the basic principles of Islam.
Secondly, you cannot have sex with a dead body that plain impossible..

Knowing Egyptian politics, this could as well be an attempt by the military to defame Ikhwan and keep them away from popularity.

There should be no space for Ikhwan in post-election Egypt or else it would backtrack on all developments achieved by Mubarak.

yes the revoultion .....isnt this the same revoulotion your country and king was agnist now you you worry about it i will tell you what is gonna happen abu ismail and morsi will be fail in the next elections the extremest will be out and then we will hunt them down and whoever funded them and if you think that you cant sleep at night worrying from iran just imagine what will happen you will regret trying to make our country extremst failled state like some countrys
LOL, calm down.
My country wasn't against the revolution, just the government.
Ironically, the Mubarak government is the reason for the spread of Salafism in Egypt. The goverment was terrified of the MB, because they were a political Islamic pary, but the Salafis on the other hand are not political, so the goverment persecuted MBs and allowed the Salafis to flowrish and have TV channels...

Proof that most religious people here were with the revolution:

No one is trying to make Egypt backward except for Mubarak and the old regime supporters. Just look at how backward and weak Egypt was during Mubarak's rule, they received orders directly from Tel aviv.

Last edited by a moderator:
wikipedia, look it up!!
The reasons you listed are not sufficient to make it illegal, in fact they are personal Eurocentric cultural preferences.
wikipedia? then give me the wikipedia source of being allowed in Europe. thx

why always say "eurocentric" ???
europe says they are the origin of democracy of human rights: but if you check history in iran already we had human rights far before them.. of course this is not as sophisticated than the human right of XVIIIth century

about pedophilia for exemple: in our persian culture with zoroastrism before Islam it was a positive point
that children were very much respected and for exemple pedophilia was strongly condamned

yes my own grand mum married at 13yo but as she said herself:
this was painful and understands well the world is changing
and giving more rights for the women and the children

LOL, calm down.
My country wasn't against the revolution, just the government.
Ironically, the Mubarak government is the reason for the spread of Salafism in Egypt. The goverment was terrified of the MB, because they were a political Islamic pary, but the Salafis on the other hand are not political, so the goverment persecuted MBs and allowed the Salafis to flowrish and have TV channels...
i will tell you these salfis has rise very fast and they will fall very fast too
1 el balkimy who had a surgery and accused police of beting him up
436x328_86035_198582.jpg

1330944141521.jpg

2 abu ismail
hazem-abu-isamel.100.jpg

fvvvvvvvvvvvb.jpg

526098_291186917633434_294127859_n.jpg

555675_267432573342202_123209527764508_597266_1073482520_n.jpg

What filthyy language. Reported.
Abu Ismail is a proud Egyptian. I would't be surprised that they faked the documents. Why haven't the US government released the information?
Its one of two options:
1) He didn't know that his mother had an American citizenship.
2) He is a liar.
Both cases are very unlikely, the more likely scenario is that the military council together with the US government have conspired against him. Truth will be revealed one day.

I don't bother following up Egyptian election, it's Egyptian choice after all.

@ Mahmoud_EGY
This guy gets 200k fans on Facebook, all of them are "sons of b@#$"?! as you stated? Aren't they Egyptians?:disagree:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%85-%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A3%D8%A8%D9%88-%D8%A5%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%84/140048466096000

Back
Top Bottom