What's new

Is China expanding its 'core interests'?

another self-made theory,```really '死猪不怕开水烫'

aren't you the 'Chinese professor' who is very 'concerned' and 'showing sympathy' to those poors in China? so you should be the one to feed them, not him`````also you should just to f*ck off and stop making fun of those poor people since you are so 'worried' about them

Technically, a dead pig cannot feel anything, so, I don't think any dead pig will be afraid of some hot water LOL

I am not making fun of those poor people, I am making fun of your government, and those who can sleep well at night knowing there are such people out there they call themselves Chinese too.

By the way, I pay tax to Chinese Government,as I am still a Chinese Citizen. How they use my tax money is their problem. At least I try to contribute, how about you?

Let see how quick Germany along with other European nations backs Vietnam and will impose economic and military santions on China.

3883395353.jpg

In German parliament: Vietnam-born vice-chancellor Mr Rösler, and Chancellor Ms Merkel

3651902588.jpg

Rösler visits Hanoi

My wife like him

Marcel-Nguyen-32.jpg

A LOT

up to a point when he is on Olympic, I need to turn off the TV....

By the same logic, Mongolia can claim whole of China because China was once their.

You are not even following the logic correctly.

Can Afghanistan and Pakistan clam whole of India because of the the Mugal Empire?
Can the Republic of Macedonia clam whole of Greece because of the Empire of Macedonia?
So, can Outer Mongolia really clam whole of China because of the Yuan Dynasty?

I have never said anything about stealing. I am talking about the sentimental value of procession.

If I do stole something, I will probably and quickly change hand with it, either sell them or trade them off with some cash. It will be stupid to still hold on the stolen item when the cops close in.

So, what's your point?

I don't think there WILL BE FREEDOM OF ANY FORM in China, I am talking about a regime more "For" the people then for the party. You can keep a tight grip on your own citizens meanwhile look after their need.

In the mean time, they (The CCP) will need to act strong and mighty on the outside so it don't have a perception of weakness shown to its own people. They need to maintain a "face" if they want iron hand over their own citizens.

Hence you see what they do today

I believe that is what happening right now

It is some what similar to China launching satellites in 60s, which many experts claim, were to impress the world

Technically, a dead pig cannot feel anything, so, I don't think any dead pig will be afraid of some hot water LOL

I am not making fun of those poor people, I am making fun of your government, and those who can sleep well at night knowing there are such people out there they call themselves Chinese too.

By the way, I pay tax to Chinese Government,as I am still a Chinese Citizen. How they use my tax money is their problem. At least I try to contribute, how about you?

My wife like him

Marcel-Nguyen-32.jpg

A LOT

up to a point when he is on Olympic, I need to turn off the TV....

Are you Chinese?

Let see how quick Germany along with other European nations backs Vietnam and will impose economic and military santions on China.

3883395353.jpg

In German parliament: Vietnam-born vice-chancellor Mr Rösler, and Chancellor Ms Merkel

3651902588.jpg

Rösler visits Hanoi
There are 200 nations in the world. USA and Russia already ignored your crying. How many more nations will you beg to save you from a harsh spanking from China? :lol:

You are not even following the logic correctly.

Can Afghanistan and Pakistan clam whole of India because of the the Mugal Empire?
Can the Republic of Macedonia clam whole of Greece because of the Empire of Macedonia?
So, can Outer Mongolia really clam whole of China because of the Yuan Dynasty?

neither pak nor afghanistan represent mughals.

I believe that is what happening right now

It is some what similar to China launching satellites in 60s, which many experts claim, were to impress the world

They needed to do it, otherwise it's not only show weakness to the world, but more importantly, it will show weakness to their own. If they are not strong enough, those guy behind the curtain will be replaced by someone who can flex their muscle.

However, this does not do both the world and China very good.

Those people in charge need to go, I would say, but almost all the odds are depending on who replacing them? Right now even if they are replaced, their replacement will actually more or less act the same with what the people doing now. So, it's not much of a point to replace those who run the party now.

Are you Chinese?

my passport says I am a Chinese Citizen.

But then I have several passport which also say I am an American, Australian, Swedish and British Overseas Citizens.

They needed to do it, otherwise it's not only show weakness to the world, but more importantly, it will show weakness to their own. If they are not strong enough, those guy behind the curtain will be replaced by someone who can flex their muscle.

However, this does not do both the world and China very good.

Those people in charge need to go, I would say, but almost all the odds are depending on who replacing them? Right now even if they are replaced, their replacement will actually more or less act the same with what the people doing now. So, it's not much of a point to replace those who run the party now.

The CPC is strong, that's why China is strong. America is falling apart. The Yanks know this more than anyone else.

my passport says I am a Chinese Citizen.

But then I have several passport which also say I am an American, Australian, Swedish and British Overseas Citizens.

You are not Chinese.

His outdated HK ID says he is.

dude, I got the new one about 3 months ago,

I don't know when I apply for a new passport and they send me a new ID Card as well, sweet :)

The CPC is strong, that's why China is strong. America is falling apart. The Yanks know this more than anyone else.

You are not Chinese.

blah blah blah, CPC is strong, American falling apart.......

Wait, didn't people keep saying US is falling aprt and states will succeed one after one about 5 months ago??

Where are all those people now I wonder??

and lol Whatever, the Government of China seems to think I am Chinese, and I don't care if you think otherwise lol

There are 200 nations in the world. USA and Russia already ignored your crying. How many more nations will you beg to save you from a harsh spanking from China? :lol:
Germany has a number of islands in the North and East Sea. Come and claim that all is yours, because China discovered them since ancient times, then we will see. :hitwall:

800px-Germans_to_the_front.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R19096%2C_Boxeraufstand%2C_1._Ostasiatisches_Infanterie-Regiment.jpg

German infantry in China

India should remember what Chairman Mao had said about the Himalaya. He had said, "If Tibet is the palm of the hand, then the Himalaya are the outstretched fingers." India should patch up with the Chinese and honor their justified claim. Or risk loosing more when the Chinese march in. Indian leaders must be knowing that Indian troops have lived in mortal fear of China since 1962.

dude, I got the new one about 3 months ago,

I don't know when I apply for a new passport and they send me a new ID Card as well, sweet :)

Nice~ obviously they want to keep you.

Germany has a number of islands in the North and East Sea. Come and claim that all is yours, because China discovered them since ancient times, then we will see. :hitwall:

Wutwutwutwut?

Back
Top Bottom