What's new

Is America a failed State?

True.....Obama's parents were atheist....he was raised as one too!But he somehow convinced the Texans he was a Muslim!:lol:

The Hussein thingy touched a nerve :))

just for fun :

Baraq Hussein Osama - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

"preceded by :George "Wonderful" Bush" :rofl:

I think post 2020, the next "in" thing will be a Hispanic president, and whoever taps a capable (not necessarily qualified) Hispanic woman....... will do just fine!

Republicans are so arrogant that they even fail to understand how quickly the demographics are changing. From next elections it's going to be all about minority / woman rights, as the Democrats already covered the "health" basis!

Dude,what minority rights ? This is a false subject,the US respects minority rights ,keeping this problem on the agenda is just playing the race card.

I think post 2020, the next "in" thing will be a Hispanic president, and whoever taps a capable (not necessarily qualified) Hispanic woman....... will do just fine!

Republicans are so arrogant that they even fail to understand how quickly the demographics are changing. From next elections it's going to be all about minority / woman rights, as the Democrats already covered the "health" basis!

Actually the Republicans tried when everyone was talking about how Ted Cruz could be the next 'in' thing during July-August this year,Heritage foundation(a famous right wing think-tank) published a study stating Hispanics have lower IQ than 'White Natives'....a perfect axe to the Republican foot.

I was being diplomatic. What do you want me to say?

Minority rights = Race Card
Women Rights = Abortion issue / "The" choice / "Masturbating Fetuses"

:rofl:

just for fun :

Dude,what minority rights ? This is a false subject,the US respects minority rights ,keeping this problem on the agenda is just playing the race card.

The Hebrews pulled even a better one, where they proved that Ashkenazi Jews were superior than rest of human kind..... :woot:

Actually the Republicans tried when everyone was talking about how Ted Cruz could be the next 'in' thing during July-August this year,Heritage foundation(a famous right wing think-tank) published a study stating Hispanics have lower IQ than 'White Natives'....a perfect axe to the Republican foot.

just for fun :

There is a race problem in the US specially in the Justice system which is racist against blacks.In 2011 Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration conducted a survey and found out nearly 20% of the white population had abused some forms of drug(specifically coke)...the number was 10% for blacks and latinos.But 45% of the people imprisoned for drug abuse were black while only 30% were white.So there is a major discrimination there.Other then that there's no major case of discrimination from the US government.Also since I live in Georgia,the heart of the South I thought I would face racism....But I have never faced any problems.

There is a race problem in the US specially in the Justice system which is racist against blacks.In 2011 Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration conducted a survey and found out nearly 20% of the white population had abused some forms of drug(specifically coke)...the number was 10% for blacks and latinos.But 45% of the people imprisoned for drug abuse were black while only 30% were white.So there is a major discrimination there.Other then that there's no major case of discrimination from the US government.Also since I live in Georgia,the heart of the South I thought I would face racism....But I have never faced any problems.

The South shall not rise again. :))

Let's be honest "a survey" amongst the white community can't really show the true picture,it's just a survey and the black community has its problems regarding the high crime rate amongst its ranks and that's their own fault.Always blaming the system will do them no good.

Oh and, I for one agree with the republicans. Debt ceiling should be going down, not up......

How many times has the debt ceiling gone down when the republicans were in power? Some figures would be nice.

Is the US a failed state? No, they're just an extremely incompetent successful state. If they can get their internal political wrangling in order, they'll be able to get things done quicker.
How the hell can you be incompetent and successful?

How many times has the debt ceiling gone down when the republicans were in power? Some figures would be nice.

I wouldn't know but standing your ground and not piling up more debt sounds like a good first step.

How the hell can you be incompetent and successful?

Well, they're not really opposites; Simple example would be Steve Ballmer, Microsoft's CEO. Under his leadership, Microsoft launched multiple successful products, but his incompetence as a CEO has led to the decline of Microsoft's market share.

A good explanation of Ze Shutdown!

Last edited by a moderator:

George Zimmerman for President.

Back
Top Bottom