What's new

Is America a failed State?

Rulers of the world will just be America and China...

Brazil is too weak militarily
India is too poor and spends too much on military

If America become like India, than America would be a failed state.

Technically America is India without the 75% poverty and 50% open defecation of course.

Its not a failed state. But its economy is failing and its geopolitical strategymis also starting to fail. But they are so powerful that i think it will be a long time before they truly fail.

Yes it's a failed state.

The regime is falling apart and they are struggling for regime survival as their legitimacy among the public is waning.

America has lost in 1991. Anyone who knows the history, should know that the one who is at war with Russia always wins at the beginning. But always loses in the end. So it will be with the United States.

Rulers of the world will just be America and China...

Brazil is too weak militarily
India is too poor and spends too much on military

Technically America is India without the 75% poverty and 50% open defecation of course.

You're a little bit off.

India's actually 90% poor and 75% of Indian defecate openly.

Gosh Icewolf, your standards are slipping.

Industrialization? How much more industrialization you want? :D

Modern economies are services based...PS, as the world becomes globalized, there comes division of labor on national level..Americans just can't go and start producing heavy machinery like Germany or cheap/efficient cars like Japan..

America remains the top dog...what else is needed? These little glitches are normal part of history. America will recover...like always.

Pakistanis, like any intelligent nation (not like the a$$lickers like we have on our east), hate/disapprove America's policies of madness and colonialism in Muslim World,specially in Pakistan.

Other than that, Pakistanis have outmost respect for American science and technology, Americans' honesty and hard work, and their achievements...simple.

well Pakistan's economic boom was not merely because of industrialization; in fact it was services industry

and while i commend that -- you simply cannot put a price on industrialization. But for that, you need the tools the infrastructure the manpower/automation -- you need the materials.....and you need the competitive wage rates (duh)

take a look at what happened to Detroit. An iconic symbol of American industrialization (automotive sector)

now it's a ghost town, and it's bankrupt

Americans just can't go and start producing heavy machinery like Germany or cheap/efficient cars like Japan..

America isn't going to start producing heavy machinery because we already manufacture huge amounts of it. Caterpillar is the world's largest heavy machinery manufacturer, and while it does have factories around the world, most of them are in the US.

sure is becoming, thanks to failed Obama, and its administration, worse President of USA.

Worst than Bush Jr? I find this hard to believe. Obama has left America in a much better shape than Bush Jr did when he left.

Worst than Bush Jr? I find this hard to believe. Obama has left America in a much better shape than Bush Jr did when he left.

Please do not say that. USA is a horrible place, and will soon be dead. Everyone knows that it is a failed state. Totally.

And if Obama is bad, just you wait until the new President comes. Then it will be really bad.

America might be in a better shape than what Bush Jr left it in but we can't say the same for the rest of the world. Obama and crooked Hillary inherited a bad situation but made it many times worse.

There is always money for Israel

38 Billion dollars, and before it was 30 billion under bush administration

Lots of money !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom