What's new

IRIAF Vs. PAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realy think your post has any value to it, along with your time, comments and personnality ?

I cant argue with you when you just post fluffs with no basis on REALITY or PHYSICS. I cannot argue with you.

Stop quoting me please.

I cant argue with you when you just post fluffs with no basis on REALITY or PHYSICS. I cannot argue with you.

Stop quoting me please.

I did not quote you, you did quote me, so I have answered your empty rethoric, now you confirm it.
At least Taliban banned heroin, you seem like an addict to it, since your answers show signs of deep damage to you and yor false brigade.
I am not defending the Taliban, but they seem more rational than you. can you imagine where do you sink.

Last edited:
This thread is childish , there are a bunch of pakistani nationalists who will not understand any logic and shout and scream every time we tell the truth .

first of all , F-14 was replaced by F-22 in USAF , so .....

also if F-14 is old , SO is F-16

thirdly comparing F-14 to JF-17 or F-16 is a mere joke !!! radar range of F-14 is 300km and its missiles can reach 200 km easily .

really want to know how u guys manage to evade a Phoniex missile :lol:

about combat readiness of F-14 , all of our tomcats had undergone heavy (real heavy) overhaul .

Photos: Grumman F-14AM Tomcat Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net
IRIAF F-14AM Upgrade
F-14 AM, new Iranian modernized F-14, capable firing Fakur missile
The Aviationist » Iranian F-14 Tomcat fighter jets get a modern “splinter” color scheme

2239264.jpg

The photo in this post depicts the first Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force F-14AM (“Modernized”) landing at Tehran Mehrabad International Airport in April 2012.

Domestic upgrades include avionics, weapons (R-73E, AIM-54A+ “Fakkur”, AIM-54A, AIM-7E and AIM-9J are among the air to air missiles adapted to the aircraft’s fire control system) and color scheme: indeed the plane was give a three-tone Asian Minor II camouflage pattern resembling the one adopted by Russian 4th and 5th generation fighter planes and U.S. Aggressors.

========================================

we also have Mig-29 which have no equivalent in PAF .

besides F-16 and JF-17 (a chinese fighter) PAF has nothing to offer .

and also some members mentioned pilot training , their comments were nothing but JOKE .

our pilot instructors are trained by US themselves . quite the joke now ....

The United States Navy Strike Fighter Tactics Instructor program (SFTI program), more popularly known as Topgun or TOPGUN, teaches fighter and strike tactics and techniques to selected Naval Aviators and Naval Flight Officers, who return to their operating units as surrogate instructors

everything is a joke except that our pilots have been battle tested, in the middle east, in the sub continent and they frequently take part in air combat exercises including the red flag

ciao

What defeated what in all previous war????????

In 1971, In Later part of war PAF refused to even face off Indian Air force and retreated to Airfields in the Interior.

Ground attack wing of Indian Airforce massacred a whole Tank Army of Pakistan in battle of longewala and Pakistan Air Force was too scared to come to rescue of their comrades.

Please, keep your indian myths to yourself.

I read war-records, books on air war, and even check out credible, non-bias data-bases from reputed sites like ACIG.org

Heck, even senior Indian members here right on this forum have accepted superior PAF kill scores against IAF in all previous wars.

Check out ( A thread started by Senior Indian member)

PAF kills VS IAF kills (Neutral, *confirmed* sources)

Sometimes I feel pity on indians. A country of billion people yet so under-achieved, so pathetic, so under-nourished, and has to live with the humiliation of being knocked out by seven times smaller air force of Pakistan? :lol:

And hence indians like you lie on different forums to feel some ego boost.

Don't worry. It happens. Pakistan Air Force is like top of the line fighting machine on global level...They have did the same thing to Russians, and even Israelis in their air engagements with them. Even in exercises, they regularly surprise even top Western air forces for e.g when PAF F-16s shot down Eurofighters of U.K air force in knife dog-fighting air-engagement simulation.

So don't feel too embarrassed about getting your iaf's little *** handed to you by PAF. Today, I'm pretty sure, your air force is much better and will a very hard fight to PAF.

Last edited:
They have tested their stealth technologies against the best radars out-there in their possession and found out that the Saeqa could disappear from those radars views when deploying it stealth capacities.
Should not be surprising since Iran have shitty radars.

Looky here...You are delusional if you think that thing Iran presented is anything serious in terms of 'stealth'.

Should not be surprising since Iran have shitty radars.

Looky here...You are delusional if you think that thing Iran presented is anything serious in terms of 'stealth'.

Hey you American ex-pilot,

Were you ever deployed in my republic during your service with United States Air Force?

Hey you American ex-pilot,

Were you ever deployed in my republic during your service with United States Air Force?
Been to Incirlik 3 times. At a lot of pistachio. Drank a lot of Efes. Shopped at Pop's Leather. Each time we TDY to Incirlik, I always managed to hook up with a liberal Turkish girl in Adana. Back then, I spoke French fairly well and two girls spoke French, no English.

Been to Incirlik 3 times. At a lot of pistachio. Drank a lot of Efes. Shopped at Pop's Leather. Each time we TDY to Incirlik, I always managed to hook up with a liberal Turkish girl in Adana. Back then, I spoke French fairly well and two girls spoke French, no English.
So gambit,how do you see my country now?

Wonderful.

I hope you didn't give STDs to any Turkish girls though...But then again, those dumb asses are liberals...and liberals are kinda dumb anyways. Look what I did to them in last elections :lol:

Totally destroyed them via ballot box. Mashallah though...

Inshallah, I'll become the next President of Turkish nation. Or probably a prime-minister for the fourth time and Inshallah will take Turkey to even new heights.

BTW, how will you rank Turkish air force?

So gambit,how do you see my country now?
You guys need to make up your mind on what you want Turkey to be. It is always dangerous to teeter-totter between two cultures as Turkey is doing now -- internally. You want to be part of Europe ? Then get rid of the Islamism that is dragging your country back to the 7th century. You want to be Islamic ? Then follow what the Saudis are doing. But as long as you let these forces collide inside your country, you will be seen as neither and none will want you.

BTW, how will you rank Turkish air force?
You want me to be kind ? Then I rate you the same as the Saudi. People here know what I think of the Saudis.

You guys need to make up your mind on what you want Turkey to be. It is always dangerous to teeter-totter between two cultures as Turkey is doing now -- internally. You want to be part of Europe ? Then get rid of the Islamism that is dragging your country back to the 7th century. You want to be Islamic ? Then follow what the Saudis are doing. But as long as you let these forces collide inside your country, you will be seen as neither and none will want you.

What 'Islamism' is there in Turkey? I will not let my republic go back to seventh century.

But then again, I don't see it happening though.

There is no 'Islamism'. It is a made-up word by west. It is like me saying "christiankfheiysmsdfhdskfhism" is dragging U.S back to 1st century. You'll be like "WTF Erdogan?" Yeah exactly. Islamism is a non-existent mythological bs.

Stop this idiotic barrage.

Turkey is in safe hands, Inshallah.

You want me to be kind ? Then I rate you the same as the Saudi. People here know what I think of the Saudis.

Really? o_O

How come?

Isn't Turkish pilots more disciplined and are trained to the NATO standards, since they are a part of NATO?

How do you rate Pakistani Air Force? Same as Saudi, too?

We dont want to belong nowhere,just a democratic country thats all.
But you right about the bs going on.
Btw,this ''the sultan erdogan''thingy is not a Turk,he is 'safriz'he used to be a member here.

@gambit
Say something about those radars that tracked, controlled and downed your stealthiest of stealthy planes or are you delusional and blaming others for it.

I feel sorry for your brainwashed rhetoric, I do not blame you either, you zionist media machine blinds most Americans not only you, who seem to be projecting your fears and unbelief that Iran can sink your Aircraft carriers and best warships you have got in the Persian gulf and beyond. these are facts, they are showing them to you very often by testing very advanced missile systems.
Iranian generals have, on many occasions invited you to come fight or shut up, along with your proxy mosquito Israel, and you failed the invitations everytime, so either you are big mouths, scared or just because the 2 week long simulation in Florida in 2002 showed your generals that they had absolutely no chance of winning a war against Iran.
So the only thing left for you is to send some intercontinental ballistic missiles from the US itself or from nuclear submarines armed with nuclear warheads to defeat Iran(but those are meant for deterrence against nuclear armed countries), since no country in the region will assist you by providing you bases from where to lunch an attack that you can not sustain either, because those bases will be gone in a matter of seconds or minutes., and those countries will suffer more than the Americans watching it on CNN.
You can use the Diego Garcia airbase, but then your airplanes won't have the surprise effect it counts on and they will be downed before even reaching Iran.
Your navy ships will be sitting or moving ducks to the Iranian antiship missiles, torpedoes and mines.
Israel will be hit so hard, it will never be able to recover.
So, from where, do you want to attack Iran, let us say, just for an air campaign !?
These are the facts, not scenarios like yours, your generals and admirals know better how unsustainable the damage will be to the American forces to not want to engage in a war with Iran.
Another big plus for Iran, is its capability to close the strait of Hormuz at its own discretion, shocking the world economy, for political reasons and bombing all fuel supply pipelines to shock the American supply lines.
Your story about the encounter of an American F-22 and Iranian warplanes chasing the predator drone in the Persian gulf was dubbed by the media as an American fantasy movie. Some sources say the encounter was with some F-18s, some say it was f-15s and some f-22s !!! so everyone is asking the Americans to make up their mind about this fantasy movie.

And please do not get me wrong, since I like decent American people, not the outdated policies of the US government or what seems like one (Since I can see many, like the congress, the senate, the president office, the CIA, wall street, AIPAC and more, who are taking contradicting decisions based on their own agendas for the world and for the Americans too) , which most American people do not trust nowadays.

Man, you an your generals have severe issues with reality. The US has never looked into a ground offense of Iran. It'll be aquick air assault that'll leave the air defence useless and the ground targets converted into useful rubble for recycling.
We don't need to use Diego Garcia as there are Stealth Assets in area. Sufficient enough to level your air defence before the major airassault. Now if we left it at the Israeli's, they might not even care for the stealth and will use their F-15's and -16's for this.
None of your rant comes across "statements" as its a rant. No, I am not brainwashed. I just know the capabilities of the US armed forces. And I truly hope you never get to find out as the reality shock is a bitc*h. Ask Saddam's buddies what they thought and what actually happened when they were all caught. Try to understand if you are speaking reality of from both sides of your mouth. May help in fxing the usual rant issue.

You want to be part of Europe ? Then get rid of the Islamism that is dragging your country back to the 7th century
Gambit - That's actually very incorrect. In fact, I wasn't expecting is from you as you are well traveled and served the country well in many places. Read up more on Islam. It's very similar to the first testament. Old school but not the 7th century. Malaysia and other places have used the same 'Islam' but look at their progress. You can't take an oxy-moronic translation by some and apply to a whole religion man. Also, how much the Saudi's actually follow Islam is debatable. Similar to how many strong conservative leaders follow true Christianity......they all talk about it and all but only follow or hear what they want to follow or hear.
Some of the politicians even cheated on their wives for years(very much against the Christian values as an example). When the story came out, the brought their wives out with them due to a deal in front of the cameras for a photo show of 'we are together'. Some even outright married the one they were cheating with as the God wants marriage (with the one you cheat on your wife with?)
Point is, people are crazy enough to twist their religious beliefs and only use the part that justifies their crazy, stupid and at times, inhumane actions. It's everywhere....take a look at these crazy talibastards. You think blowing themselves up or flying planes is Islamic? This insanity is not in any religion. These people deserved capital punishment in Texas or simply, put into the crazy house - correctional facility for life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom